How to get accutane prescribed?

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Rep4Rep
At the dermatologist rn what do i telll them do thwy put me on accutane btw i think theyre gonna say rn its summer so it isnt a good idea to take it do i tell them ill stay inside all day? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You should be able to just ask for it.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
just order from google nigga

• +1
Reactions: 91302
Tell them @n9wiff from .Org said you need

Or just try and ask your derm, if he/she might just prescribe it to you if you convince. I always just tell my doctor I need Xanax, and they will give me the prescription.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, maxxmclooks and 91302
I always just tell my doctor I need Xanax, and they will give me the prescription.
i know you're probably joking but i asked my doctor for adderal because I was "scard of energy drinks" and she gave it to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Gaygymmaxx
usually only after theyve tried everything else and ur acne is still bad, accutane is kinda like a last resort

• +1
Reactions: cavy
i know you're probably joking but i asked my doctor for adderal because I was "scard of energy drinks" and she gave it to me.
I'm not joking if I am ever struggling with insomnia I just pop 2 pills and have the best sleep of my life. Since it is prescribed and government and studies subsidizes healthcare I don't have to pay.

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
usually only after theyve tried everything else and ur acne is still bad, accutane is kinda like a last resort
Yeah they took a while to give it to me in US

I used synergy forge tho when I bought it online

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I'm not joking if I am ever struggling with insomnia I just pop 2 pills and have the best sleep of my life. Since it is prescribed and government and studies subsidizes healthcare I don't have to pay.

View attachment 2941028
NOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYY LMFAOOO

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and maxxmclooks