Reactions: likenesss and lestoa
Doing 10mg/day

-Moderate
-Dry lips and eyes
-Purged badly
-2-3 months in

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
did 80mg a day for 6 months when i was 15 (almost 18 now)
- had pimples all around my face but i started accutane because i had a huge cyst as long as a pinky finger and as thick as a thumb on my right cheek (still have some discoloration from it
-dry lips only no other effects on liver but it might have delayed my puberty and stunted my growth a bit
-didnt purge at all
-i think 3-4 months in
After finishing accutane i had no acne for a year even though i didnt do any skincare, most days didnt even wash my face with soap and i ate candy every day. After 1 year i started breaking out, just simple pimples but i ate burger king 3 days in a row and drank 0 water so i got cystic acne on my cheeks (finally gone now)

• +1
Reactions: aids and KevinDurder
List the following

How severe your acne was
How bad the side effects were
Wether or not you purged
When your acne started clearing
Initially, it was bad for a regular case. Like a low MTN equivalent in terms of acne.
Sides were not very bad, it's entirely dependent on dosage. I took 10mg/day for six months and 20mg/day for about another 9 months following, restarting it now but that was my initial treatment.
Purges are only very significant if you are taking a relatively high dosage, on a low dosage, your purge will be very minimal, far from the horror stories you hear.
Skin had improved considerably maybe 4 months into treatment. Given my diet was still not the best, and my exercise was not super consistent.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and KevinDurder
Initially, it was bad for a regular case. Like a low MTN equivalent in terms of acne.
Sides were not very bad, it's entirely dependent on dosage. I took 10mg/day for six months and 20mg/day for about another 9 months following, restarting it now but that was my initial treatment.
Purges are only very significant if you are taking a relatively high dosage, on a low dosage, your purge will be very minimal, far from the horror stories you hear.
Skin had improved considerably maybe 4 months into treatment. Given my diet was still not the best, and my exercise was not super consistent.
i had 0 purge at 80mg a day

• +1
Reactions: aids
i had 0 purge at 80mg a day
Very lucky, that's not going to be the case for most.
Though it's true that the severity of purging is obviously going to be specific to the individual, how bad your purge will be is influenced by your dosage nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss