ACE 083: a new Myostatin Inhibitor

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
For those not interested in watching everything, Jerry is referring to is ACE 083 developed by acceleron pharma. Which is a myostatin inhibitor.

whenever you do intense physical activity for long periods (working out each week by example), your heart grows. So by using any anabolics which increase muscle mass, you'll increase your heart size by a dose-dependant matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and sloopnoob
big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Cool stuff, from what I've read though, couldn't inhibiting myostatin have detrimental results to tendon development? Any way to counter-act tendon injury/weakness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
so that means...?

JFL @ just workout harder sayers against this myostatin deficient kid who has never seen a gym in his life:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1973
JFL @ just workout harder sayers against this myostatin deficient kid who has never seen a gym in his life:

jfl at not being born superhuman 1/1,000,000,000 try rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carnage, Deleted member 4416, Currycellmate and 4 others
jfl at not being born superhuman 1/1,000,000,000 try rope

Thing is you're saying this for fun. In animal breeding this is done systematically:
Only feed efficient pigs are allowed to reproduce. Within ONLY 10 generations the pigs needed 10-15% less food than not specially selected to reach the same size.

If same would be applied to humans, you would have only have superintelligent chads and stacies running around within 200 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and PenileFacialSurgery
Thing is you're saying this for fun. In animal breeding this is done systematically:
Only feed efficient pigs are allowed to reproduce. Within ONLY 10 generations the pigs needed 10-15% less food than not specially selected to reach the same size.

If same would be applied to humans, you would have only have superintelligent chads and stacies running around within 200 years.
idk what went thru ur mind when u replied to me thinking i would read it, of all people, me, read ur reply

jfl at u

what do myostatin inhibitors do btw

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Currycellmate, Deleted member 470 and 4 others

no no myostatin for his face

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CopingCel