Achieving hollow cheeks with gonion implants?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I've noticed that the prominence of masseter muscles plays a great role in creating hollow cheeks look, obv in combination with good zygos. I also guess its not the muscles that are big but rather gonions bellow them, that make them pop up. That being said, can you achieve this look with surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and 5.5psl
23237.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23564, bugeye and 1 other person
Just get bichectomy.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've noticed that the prominence of masseter muscles plays a great role in creating hollow cheeks look, obv in combination with good zygos. I also guess its not the muscles that are big but rather gonions bellow them, that make them pop up. That being said, can you achieve this look with surgeries?
What's your age ?
If below 21-22 trust me just run a chewing marathon with a hard gum
If above 22 moneymax and get the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Lonenely sigma
What's your age ?
If below 21-22 trust me just run a chewing marathon with a hard gum
If above 22 moneymax and get the surgery
I am 18

• Love it
Chewmax asap
thanks for advice, I will, but could you give me a bit more precise mini-guide? Like, I don't have any equipment that some chewers use, I only have normal gum, and I usually put like 3 or 4 of them and chew for 45 minutes on average daily. I did notice that my masseters increased in size and gave me some kind of hollow cheeks, but I can't really target them alone, and I often accidentally impact my buccal muscles too which makes me a bit bloated for like 30 minutes afterwards.

The look that I am aiming for is the one that, among others, has christian bale in american psycho. Of course, Bale has great zygos, but have you noticed how his hollow cheeks are a bit different than those of the people who have them just because they have prominent cheekbones? Imo thats because his gonions push his masseters outwards, so its not really about their size but their positioning. Look at these other 2 guys and 2 types of hollow cheeks on the right as well. They look different and imo the one on the right looks a bit more attractive, but whatever the case, both of them own their hollow cheeks not only to their zygos and deep canine fossa but also to the prominence of gonions and masseters

American Psycho's Patrick Bateman nailed 1980s businessman style | British  GQ
Pin on ....Tips

• +1
thanks for advice, I will, but could you give me a bit more precise mini-guide? Like, I don't have any equipment that some chewers use, I only have normal gum, and I usually put like 3 or 4 of them and chew for 45 minutes on average daily. I did notice that my masseters increased in size and gave me some kind of hollow cheeks, but I can't really target them alone, and I often accidentally impact my buccal muscles too which makes me a bit bloated for like 30 minutes afterwards.

The look that I am aiming for is the one that, among others, has christian bale in american psycho. Of course, Bale has great zygos, but have you noticed how his hollow cheeks are a bit different than those of the people who have them just because they have prominent cheekbones? Imo thats because his gonions push his masseters outwards, so its not really about their size but their positioning. Look at these other 2 guys and 2 types of hollow cheeks on the right as well. They look different and imo the one on the right looks a bit more attractive, but whatever the case, both of them own their hollow cheeks not only to their zygos and deep canine fossa but also to the prominence of gonions and masseters

American Psycho's Patrick Bateman nailed 1980s businessman style | British  GQ's Patrick Bateman nailed 1980s businessman style | British  GQ
Pin on ....Tips
Wait I have chad from mewing world jaw course I will send that to you ...
It's all about chewing and different methods

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27660 and Lonenely sigma
Wait I have chad from mewing world jaw course I will send that to you ...
It's all about chewing and different methods
Can you send it to me too bhai?

Hollow cheeks requires a number of features, from low body fat distributed in the cheeks to strong zygos, outward gonions, and a wide overall mandible. If you are only lacking one of those features (outward gonions) then implants might give you hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma