HOW TO GET HOLLOW CHEECKS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE (GUIDE) (HIGH EFFORT POST)

footfreak420

footfreak420

Iron
Everyone on this website knows that hollow cheeks can greatly improve ones overall looks, by creating a stronger and more symmetrical looking jawline. This is attainable for everyone, however not everyone has the pleasure of having them because they arent low enough body fat percentage. Although it is essential to lose weight to achieve this look, other factors also come into play. some are listed below

SLEEP:
Sleep is a very underrated area that can vastly impact how you look. Ever gone a night without sleep? A lack of sleep has been well documented to change your facial structure after even 24 hours of sleep deprivation. According to the American Academy of Sleep medicine, "Results show that the faces of sleep-deprived individuals were perceived as having more hanging eyelids, redder eyes, more swollen eyes and darker circles under the eyes (puffy face is also a symptom however they did not mention it) . Sleep deprivation also was associated with paler skin, more wrinkles or fine lines, and more droopy corners of the mouth". Sleep can also affect your facial structure over time, as the softer parts of your face can be disfigured with the force of your face rubbing against your pillow, which explains why some people have a "good side" or a stronger side of their face. to avoid having a weak side, sleep flat on your back.

Example Below:

DIET:
Carbs retain water at a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4, meaning 1 gram of carbs eaten retains 3-4 grams of water. This quickly turns into 1lbs or more of water weight, which has to be stored somewhere, so your face ends up bloated and hides definition in your face. To avoid this, eat a diet rich in protein as lean meats and chicken often contain low to no carbs, however they do contain a non zero amount sodium so make sure to drink an adequate amount of water with each meal. However completely eliminating carbs from your diet is very difficult and will result in you over restricting and then cheating on your diet like an asshole the next time you get a chance, so track your carbs using an app like myfitnesspal and reduce them gradually until you find the lowest amount you can consume and not have side effects (feeling like shit and sleeping like shit) I would reduce them by 10% each day until you experience fatigue or feel bad when you have a workout, and then increase by 10% until you feel okay again. Keep In mind i am not a healthcare professional and have no formal education on health or diet, im speaking from personal experience. do what is right for your body. dont starve yourself for looks (it doesnt work)

WEIGHTRAINING:
Im writing this while stoned and im getting to a point where i dont feel like typing much. Long story short weigh training is essential as the more muscle you have, the lower body fat percentage you can get to without being underweight. Also, you can eat more as it increases your BMR and the amount of calories to maintain weight. PED's are a great tool for this however they can be dangerous. remember, the healthier you are the better you look. no one wants to fuck someone who looks like they are sick/unhealthy/dying.

HOLLOW CHEEK ASCENSION:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zNeyu15, RaidenJTR, Jova and 2 others
bahahahahhaah using barrett as the hollow cheek ascencion example:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, irkedphaggot, LegitUser and 10 others
Just go to sleep and get hollow cheeks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, CarrotMaxxer, irkedphaggot and 2 others
graycel desperately wanted to make a good post but failed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, STUPIDREFEREES, CarrotMaxxer and 17 others
Dnr

Get lean, daily light cardio in morning, dial in your diet

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, mnbvcxz and silencio
Everyone on this website knows that hollow cheeks can greatly improve ones overall looks, by creating a stronger and more symmetrical looking jawline. This is attainable for everyone, however not everyone has the pleasure of having them because they arent low enough body fat percentage. Although it is essential to lose weight to achieve this look, other factors also come into play. some are listed below

SLEEP:
Sleep is a very underrated area that can vastly impact how you look. Ever gone a night without sleep? A lack of sleep has been well documented to change your facial structure after even 24 hours of sleep deprivation. According to the American Academy of Sleep medicine, "Results show that the faces of sleep-deprived individuals were perceived as having more hanging eyelids, redder eyes, more swollen eyes and darker circles under the eyes (puffy face is also a symptom however they did not mention it) . Sleep deprivation also was associated with paler skin, more wrinkles or fine lines, and more droopy corners of the mouth". Sleep can also affect your facial structure over time, as the softer parts of your face can be disfigured with the force of your face rubbing against your pillow, which explains why some people have a "good side" or a stronger side of their face. to avoid having a weak side, sleep flat on your back.

Example Below:

View attachment 2919319

DIET:
Carbs retain water at a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4, meaning 1 gram of carbs eaten retains 3-4 grams of water. This quickly turns into 1lbs or more of water weight, which has to be stored somewhere, so your face ends up bloated and hides definition in your face. To avoid this, eat a diet rich in protein as lean meats and chicken often contain low to no carbs, however they do contain a non zero amount sodium so make sure to drink an adequate amount of water with each meal. However completely eliminating carbs from your diet is very difficult and will result in you over restricting and then cheating on your diet like an asshole the next time you get a chance, so track your carbs using an app like myfitnesspal and reduce them gradually until you find the lowest amount you can consume and not have side effects (feeling like shit and sleeping like shit) I would reduce them by 10% each day until you experience fatigue or feel bad when you have a workout, and then increase by 10% until you feel okay again. Keep In mind i am not a healthcare professional and have no formal education on health or diet, im speaking from personal experience. do what is right for your body. dont starve yourself for looks (it doesnt work)

WEIGHTRAINING:
Im writing this while stoned and im getting to a point where i dont feel like typing much. Long story short weigh training is essential as the more muscle you have, the lower body fat percentage you can get to without being underweight. Also, you can eat more as it increases your BMR and the amount of calories to maintain weight. PED's are a great tool for this however they can be dangerous. remember, the healthier you are the better you look. no one wants to fuck someone who looks like they are sick/unhealthy/dying.

HOLLOW CHEEK ASCENSION:

View attachment 2919417
View attachment 2919416
Genuinely the worst thread I’ve ever read, I actually can’t believe someone typed something up this terrible.

No mention of potassium? No mention of buccal fat removal? No mention of diuretics? Kys

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, SexDefender and barettrealrx
high effort maybe , but low utility

systemic approach is cope for hollow cheeks . the best we have with a systemic approach is starvemaxxing + andromaxxing , but this is unreliable and has severe drawbacks .

unironically masseter hypertrophy is a low-risk and free method that gave me meaningful results

Dnr

Get lean, daily light cardio in morning, dial in your diet
not so much dialing in your diet as you can have a perfect diet with lots of carbs. its more removing carbs or reducing them in specific.

Noticeable hollow cheeks = Starvation and sickness

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Genuinely the worst thread I’ve ever read, I actually can’t believe someone typed something up this terrible.

No mention of potassium? No mention of buccal fat removal? No mention of diuretics? Kys
Not everyone is getting surgery for achieving something you can do for free. supplements can help but in my opinion its a waste of money if you can do it, again, for free. diuretics are temporary results that are bad for your body and i doubt anyone here is walking on a runway anytime soon so theres really no use case scenario for them if you're not already a model. these were intentionally left out.

Not everyone is getting surgery for achieving something you can do for free. supplements can help but in my opinion its a waste of money if you can do it, again, for free. diuretics are temporary results that are bad for your body and i doubt anyone here is walking on a runway anytime soon so theres really no use case scenario for them if you're not
Simply restricting salt and drinking water will NOT debloat you, unless you have good bloat genetics, you need a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio on top of 4 liters of water to debloat if you are a bloatcel like me. Also you can get potassium for $5 at your local supermarket

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and lowiqNormie
Simply restricting salt and drinking water will NOT debloat you, unless you have good bloat genetics, you need a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio on top of 4 liters of water to debloat if you are a bloatcel like me. Also you can get potassium for $5 at your local supermarket
restricting salt and drinking the daily recommended amount of water will not debloat you or give you hollow cheeks, but it definitely helps in addition with the rest of the methods mentioned and the average person can see results by following them. and although potassium is cheap you dont need it

Thanks for the post, will come in handy when I’m on the porcelain throne.

my bloating is even harder to reove because its in huge part from minoxidil

yea and all info included is water

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
too much water even fishes can swim here

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
appreciate your high effort but not usefull

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
that ascension is a result of surgery

not so much dialing in your diet as you can have a perfect diet with lots of carbs. its more removing carbs or reducing them in specific.
Keto/low carb diet is not ideal for other health apects for your life. Just don't over indulge on them.

cope. it all depends on bones

I have hollow cheeks whenever I'm below 13% BF. You mad? Hahahahaha

Jordan barret hollow cheeks ascended because of zygomatic implants,jaw augmentation,buccal fat removal and 6% body fat
yes however it was more of like an example of how much more masculine hollow cheeks can make you look and overall improve your looks, not saying thats achievable for everyone lmao.

yes however it was more of like an example of how much more masculine hollow cheeks can make you look and overall improve your looks, not saying thats achievable for everyone lmao.
Ye just saying cause ppl think that only buccal fat removal will turn them into Jordan but Implants on top of his high bone density

Carbs don't do as much as think. Most water is stored in larger muscles. Facial muscles don't store that much glycogen, as it's useless there for hunting sabertooth tigers. Salt is the bigger contributor to facial bloat. And carbs are a contributor to body muscles 'bloat', and very little if any for the face.

Barrett had zygo fillers and pads removal but thanks for trying

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and AySab

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Barrett looks autistic 90% of the time

this thread is so wet buddy boyo

SLEEP:

Example Below:

View attachment 2919319

DIET:

WEIGHTRAINING:

HOLLOW CHEEK ASCENSION:

View attachment 2919417
View attachment 2919416
heroin + ket

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin