not for me, but I have shit genetics. So might be possible for you

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
yeah after one or two decades

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart, Deleted member 7785 and 4 others
Yes, but no. You'd have to be on top of your game 99.9% of the time and lets be honest, if you're here... Also, that would have to be your life, as a normie? No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
great pfp tbh ngl

• Love it
You would need to spend your prime, working out and having a perfect diet, combined with great genetics.
Around 5-10 years.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yes. After 5 years. But apparently I’m the only one on this forum who’s willing to do that and thinks that it’s worth it.

• Woah
Reactions: coping ethnic
With a Bachelors in sport science and having also previously had a decent body myself, I can confidently say NO.

It's not the size. As I've said many times before. It's the size + the low body fat. When you deplete body fat by that much, you can't hold onto that much muscle. Obviously a lot depends on your genetics, but there are limits. The guys in the photos have taken something for definite.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6573, TITUS and 3 others
You would need to spend your prime, working out and having a perfect diet, combined with great genetics.
Around 5-10 years.
Slightly above average genetics and hard/smart work.

With a Bachelors in sport science and having also previously had a decent body myself, I can confidently say NO.

It's not the size. As I've said many times before. It's the size + the low body fat. When you deplete body fat by that much, you can't hold onto that much muscle. Obviously a lot depends on your genetics, but there are limits. The guys in the photos have taken something for definite.
You don’t know that. Stop misinforming people.

What kind of roids would be needed to get this body in 1-2 years?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, WadlowMaxxing, Vergil.is and 1 other person
definitely not

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 6908
What kind of roids would be needed to get this body in 1-2 years?
Typical idiot 18 year old brain. Your avi tells me that there’s a very high chance you will quit in 2 months and fuck up your health.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Typical idiot 18 year old brain. Your avi tells me that there’s a very high chance you will quit in 2 months and fuck up your health.

Quit trolling bro.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Seriously fuck right off. You haven't laid eyes on a barbell irl once.
Bro I’ve been lifting for 2 years and you saw my transformation and complimented it.

The real question is, is this achievable?
9EE1C59A DD49 4C51 8275 865E10923EBE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fahkumram and Vergil.is
For you? no.

This is top .5 percent genetic elite natty.

• +1
Bro I’ve been lifting for 2 years and you saw my transformation and complimented it.

Yeah. When you lift for 5+ years then start talking....

I know saying the OP's pictures are not natty hurts your motivation/drive to improve your physique, but quit brainwashing 15 year olds into thinking they can look as aesthetic as this without some form of performance enhancing drug.

• +1
Yeah. When you lift for 5+ years then start talking....

I know saying the OP's pictures are not natty hurts your motivation/drive to improve your physique, but quit brainwashing 15 year olds into thinking they can look as aesthetic as this without some form of performance enhancing drug.
Dude you’re not even in shape and you haven’t lifted for 5 + years.

• JFL
Dude you’re not even in shape and you haven’t lifted for 5 + years.

Nonsense LMAO

3 years ago

Photo 2020 06 26 12 09 41 2

Me now

Photo 2020 12 18 01 25 19

Long way off in-terms of body fat compared with before, obviously, but muscle is there. Which puts your fake forum bravado to rest.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Vergil.is
Nonsense LMAO

3 years ago

View attachment 882935

Me now

View attachment 882938

Long way off in-terms of body fat compared with before, obviously, but muscle is there. Which puts your fake forum bravado to rest.
I don’t know why you think the first picture is anything impressive. Yes you were in shape but that is achievable in 6 months to 1 year at your height (you’re around 5’7-5’9 right?).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I don’t know why you think the first picture is anything impressive. Yes you were in shape but that is achievable in 6 months to 1 year at your height (you’re around 5’7-5’9 right?).

You're a dumb cunt. It's not impressive, but don't dare insult the fucking science of body building to suggest that takes 6 months. You fucking useless fuck. I've never said it was impressive, once.

You have quite a big-trap and I imagine you're a "wannabe bro" by the sounds of this. Kid in the gym trying to get jacked but spends 80% of his time walking around the gym talking to meat-heads asking them if they want a spot.

You're a dumb cunt. It's not impressive, but don't dare insult the fucking science of body building to suggest that takes 6 months. You fucking useless fuck. I've never said it was impressive, once.

You have quite a big-trap and I imagine you're a "wannabe bro" by the sounds of this. Kid in the gym trying to get jacked but spends 80% of his time walking around the gym talking to meat-heads asking them if they want a spot.
You have a lot of anger in you. You need to forgive your father for letting you down and then God will forgive you and you will be happy.

Might have been just dnp+clen+ec. Still "natty" 😊

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
bro what a fucking slayer why youre not in shape anymore? laziness?

Well before quarantine hit I was 1kg off being obese lol

Now I am down to being just slightly overweight. Weighed myself this morning and down to 85kg. Just was bogged down with work. I work as a high end real estate agent and it takes up an incredible amount of my time. Was far too mentally exhausted to workout after long days at work and the stiffness in the joints and bones from walking around all day, lol it's not easy.

Quarantine gave me the window of opportunity to make it happen again. Pun intended.

This was like 3 years back
Photo 2020 03 31 14 54 15

And this was in my late teens where I was a cam boy
Photo 2020 05 29 13 34 15

• Love it
If this was achievable natty for most men even after 10 years, nobody would consider juicing.
Don't trust posers here and elsewhere, natty is a meme for 90%+ of men.
You will know if you're gifted or not after a couple years of serious lifting.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, TITUS and Vergil.is
Well before quarantine hit I was 1kg off being obese lol

Now I am down to being just slightly overweight. Weighed myself this morning and down to 85kg. Just was bogged down with work. I work as a high end real estate agent and it takes up an incredible amount of my time. Was far too mentally exhausted to workout after long days at work and the stiffness in the joints and bones from walking around all day, lol it's not easy.

Quarantine gave me the window of opportunity to make it happen again. Pun intended.

This was like 3 years back
View attachment 882970

And this was in my late teens where I was a cam boy
View attachment 882971
What is a camboy, a male camwhore?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and WadlowMaxxing
Clearly fucking not natty anyone who says otherwise should be lobotomised.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
Clearly fucking not natty anyone who says otherwise should be lobotomised.
The only thing that might seem unnatural is the leanness only, so just churn down all the chems that will reduce your lifetime by a few decades. But you can legit achieve this otherwise.

The only thing that might seem unnatural is the leanness only, so just churn down all the chems that will reduce your lifetime by a few decades. But you can legit achieve this otherwise.
The fact that you say this lets me know you have zero training history.

Look at the size of the traps and arms. It's a dead giveaway. I don't care how long or hard you train, or how good your genetics are. If you look like that you have juiced at some point.

The fact that you say this lets me know you have zero training history.

Look at the size of the traps and arms. It's a dead giveaway. I don't care how long or hard you train, or how good your genetics are. If you look like that you have juiced at some point.
50kg+ ohp and 80kg bench for reps at 70kg. Not great, but not 0.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
50kg+ ohp and 80kg bench for reps at 70kg. Not great, but not 0.
Then you're pretty retarded if you think this is natural

Look at the TRAPS. Large enough to block out the sun. That upper body is 100% unachievable naturally.

I'm getting there natty

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Vergil.is

For most - that's not achievable natty. The way you can tell is the following

(1) rounded / capped shoulders
(2) bird's beak nipples
(3) large mass with low body fat

the guy on the left looks like he's running high Test .... he has the Test look

You can train your eye to look for what kind of gear they're running since they all have their own look.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Vergil.is
  • +1
Could be natty, that's a photoshoot picture meaning he probably had a pump on, maybe oil and the lighting is perfect. He doesnt look like that walking around in a t-shirt

Impossible to say for sure

• +1
Which means it isn't achievable natty. He is super lean. Got striations everywhere and veins popping in his lower abs while still maintaining a large amount of quality muscle mass on what looks to be a tall frame.

• +1
I'm getting there natty

Good job bro. However if you were to cut down to where you could see your lower ab veins a lot of that size would disappear.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart