Acid azelaic

I

ianniss

Iron
Should I buy it, there's some sort of gel and a cream which one, I only got some acnee scars recently my skin broke
Up so some pimples too
Also some skin hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BrahminBoss
I like it - get the 20% if possible

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ianniss
I like it - get the 20% if possible
They say I should use it twice per day, probably just a thing that gonna keep the acnee up lol, should I start with once timke per week and then twice per week etc)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-165622-360.png
    Screenshot_20240428-165622-360.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
They say I should use it twice per day, probably just a thing that gonna keep the acnee up lol, should I start with once timke per week and then twice per week etc)?
I use tret in the evening and azelaic acid in the morning. Both with moisturizer. My skin can handle it every day.

You might need some time to get used to it

I use tret in the evening and azelaic acid in the morning. Both with moisturizer. My skin can handle it every day.

bro, i asked for tretinoin and that person didnt even knew what that is .

• +1
Reactions: 4ever

also are u using the cream or the gel type of it

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
bro, i asked for tretinoin and that person didnt even knew what that is .
I have a feeling where you're from lmao.
Just say you want a recipe and the pharmacy will mix it for you.

I use azelaic acid in a cream form.

Yeah azelaic acid fixed my acne (90% reduction) when tret never could

• +1
Reactions: ianniss and LVZZO
how many times did u used it per week at the start, did you js went for once a week, twice week, thrice week etc or you js went everyday
Started with 2 times per day (morning and evening) immediately jfl, it isn't nearly as irritating as tretinoin was, only slight stinging the first month and it was gone by the 2nd.

• +1
Reactions: ianniss
Started with 2 times per day (morning and evening) immediately jfl, it isn't nearly as irritating as tretinoin was, only slight stinging the first month and it was gone by the 2nd.
aight, ill try morning and evening too, if my skin breaks should i go for once a day or keep twice a day?

how fast did u see results btw