Acknowledging that im a subhuman

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
Over if youre black and dont look like austin dunham.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, RecessedChinCel, Solar and 7 others
How many blacks would you slay to be Scandinavian

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, BigDom, RichardSpencel and 17 others
How many blacks would you slay to be Scandinavian
In fact if i was just lightskin w blonde hair and maybe a slightly less nig pheno id be a god tier slayer considering that im also gymmaxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
DgPp2yfXUAAf64r.jpg:large

it never began for this 2HD bidelt sub 6 foot gremlin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and the BULL
Prettyboy
8580.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 25667, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
hates me
self hates.me

How would you do on tinder with oubre pheno

How would you do on tinder with oubre pheno
Wouldve never came to this shit hole website and would be happily blue pilled w my orbiters

• JFL
Reactions: User49, Jigen and Deleted member 24444
probably not.

skin wise too, he's riddled with acne scars.
He had 1000+ bumble likes in 3 days or so. My group conducted an exp where he had 300+ in nyc in a few hrs. Over

He had 1000+ bumble likes in 3 days or so. My group conducted an exp where he had 300+ in nyc in a few hrs. Over
most of his pictures are touched up you can see it on some he's been tagged in.

3c26f56beb5c492b718dbc531258b301.png

Off topic but when did you start chinkmaxxing to turn yourself from a literal negroid to a mongoloid?

5B31BD60 9D37 48E2 971C E8C444131C5D

most of his pictures are touched up you can see it on some he's been tagged in.

3c26f56beb5c492b718dbc531258b301.png
Yea but regardless no ones catching his likes w his level of shopping. He mainly skin touch ups and maybe a bit on his eyes

Yea but regardless no ones catching his likes w his level of shopping. He mainly skin touch ups and maybe a bit on his eyes
why aren't you doing the same, you can fraud your pictures way harder than you're currently doing, you barely even use angles properly.

Over if youre black and dont look like austin dunham.
With your dedication to physical and aesthetic excellence you would have been a model or a movie star had you been whiter. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 24444 and Blackgymmax
why aren't you doing the same, you can fraud your pictures way harder than you're currently doing, you barely even use angles properly.
i assume girls would catch on irl. I usually just post shirtless pics and frontals. Id still be capped due to being a mongoloid villager, but w more girls calling me gorgeous etc

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Does he have masseter hypertrophy?

Always been one my boi. My grandma is one specifically
Excuse me for my word usage but your granny got piped down by your grand dad’s BBC to make one of your parents a mutt and then you were Born?
So you are actually 1/4th mongoloid. Hmm…interesting :feelshehe:

i assume girls would catch on irl.
the way you're currently taking them isn't even an accurate representation of what you look like in real life, on top of that every girl frauds their pictures with filters and light so you'd be even, they cannot call you out without you being able to call them out on it too.

'wow you don't look like your pictures'

'neither do you'

it's not that complicated.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Blackgymmax
wait ur black?

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Baldingman1998, Dystopian and 1 other person
Excuse me for my word usage but your granny got piped down by your grand dad’s BBC to make one of your parents a mutt and then you were Born?
So you are actually 1/4th mongoloid. Hmm…interesting :feelshehe:
shes like a mongoloid nigger thingy
the way you're currently taking them isn't even an accurate representation of what you look like in real life, on top of that every girl frauds their pictures with filters and light so you'd be even, they cannot call you out without you being able to call them out on it too.

'wow you don't look like your pictures'

'neither do you'

it's not that complicated

should i take pics like from a distance w friends? i look 100x better in those photos/videos esp when my hair is up but i thought that was frauding. it really shows off my facial structure + body
in selfies i look worse w facial hair for some reason but in candid pics like that w facial hair it looks way better as it contours cheekbones somehow

should i take pics like from a distance w friends? i look 100x better in those photos/videos esp when my hair is up but i thought that was frauding. it really shows off my facial structure + body
yes, stomach to chest height and lean into the camera, that's what dunham is doing in all of his pictures, he's 170lbs in reality.

• +1
yes, stomach to chest height and lean into the camera, that's what dunham is doing in all of his pictures, he's 170lbs in reality.
oh shoot. i sent a few videos before of actual full body pics with a bit of a smile and i got alot of compliments and a girl said "i dont remember you ever being that attractive" lul. if anything i look much better than my retarded selfies irl

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Orc and Deleted member 24444
Bro, please go to a psychiatrist to learn self-acceptance and escape your delusions. You're good-looking. Balding whites with pig noses and non-existent eyebrows and eyelashes are way more subhuman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Baldingman1998, the BULL and 2 others
Bro, please go to a psychiatrist to learn self-acceptance and escape your delusions. You're good-looking. Balding whites with pig noses and non-existent eyebrows and eyelashes are way more subhuman.
yeah also be confident, take a shower, keep hustlin, keep grinding and shoot for your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Baldingman1998 and Blackgymmax
yeah also be confident, take a shower, keep hustlin, keep grinding and shoot for your dreams
The guy's good-looking, so I don't understand why you're insinuating that I'm doing the classic gaslighting. If he looked like shit I wouldn't say that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You mog austin tho

• Ugh..
The guy's good-looking, so I don't understand why you're insinuating that I'm doing the classic gaslighting. If he looked like shit I wouldn't say that stuff.
villager.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It’s truly a shame you got diagnosed with reverse vitiligo at such a young age. Could’ve been the next Chad Pitt

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and the BULL
Pheno brother

Why did Austin become the poster boy of the black race

Why did Austin become the poster boy of the black race
He took some NT gymfulled pics and showed some Becky simping for him . OP barely has lower PSL ,with that Pic quality could probably get those results he wants to bad and escape his mentalceldom

Do Arabs who are sub 6psl slay in Toronto? @Blackgymmax

You look great in those 2 pics but I understand your dilemma

You have a look where you'd get a lot of MTB white women

but not the absolute top white stacies- maybe you're right it is pheno and skin tone

if u liked black women you'd be an absolute slayer of top tier black women

if you were 6'3 then you'd also get top tier white women

if I were you I'd statusmaxx on tiktok or youtube, that way you'd have access to upper tier white women

• +1
Reactions: fogdart