Acne clearing stack

redlorry34

redlorry34

🤠
I've been prescribed Adapalene 0.1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% / Clindamycin 1% lotion by an online dermatologist. Has anyone got experience with this stack or do you think its cope and I should order accutane from China :feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 2 others
tretinoin 0.1%,fat loss, vit C and hylauronic acid serum, salicylic cleanser. Rest are cope

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and redlorry34
I've been prescribed Adapalene 0.1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% / Clindamycin 1% lotion by an online dermatologist. Has anyone got experience with this stack or do you think its cope and I should order accutane from China :feelsahh:
Mirin avi dawg

Eat raw meat for your acne and plenty of beef liver

You got this champ!

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redlorry34 and Deleted member 15827
Not cope but the majority of that stuff is very damaging for your skin in the long run. I've done it all & hard. My acne's gone but people say I look like I'm 22-23 rather than 18.

Clearest my skin ever has been was when I was 4 months off accutane & going in the ocean every other day with a clean af diet.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34 and AscendingHero
Not cope but the majority of that stuff is very damaging for your skin in the long run. I've done it all & hard. My acne's gone but people say I look like I'm 22-23 rather than 18.

Clearest my skin ever has been was when I was 4 months off accutane & going in the ocean every other day with a clean af diet.
wouldn't getting on tret after clearing the acne be the play to keep skin youthful?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
why raw beef liver over cooked? Ik nutrients may be less but shouldnt it still be effective
Just eat it raw, at most blue rare.

Stop asking questions, go to a butcher or quality farm, grass fed pastured meat.

Thx me later

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
wouldn't getting on tret after clearing the acne be the play to keep skin youthful?
yeah but if you stop then time catches up with you. forget the mechanism but by putting collagen production in constant overdrive there's some damage done on a deeper layer. Better skin shouldn't just be created by forcing collagen upregulation in an unnatural way you need to get the nutrients & microbiome & light exposure on point.
Just eat it raw, at most blue rare.

Stop asking questions, go to a butcher or quality farm, grass fed pastured meat.

Thx me later
What's your reasoning for choosing raw?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero