Acne is coming back

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I took Accutane for a YEAR now. I haven't had a new pimple for months. I was so glad it was finally over. There are hundred of scars on my face and I was looking forward to getting them lasered.
Within 2 days, 5 new pimples appeared. This will lead to 5 new red spots. My skin is getting worse again. And as long as I have pimples I can't get a laser therapy.
Fuck it. I hope it's not hormonal or that my body got too used to the meds. I hope it's environmental, that I didn't drink enough or that I spent too much time in the sun or in dust.
It's always like that.
You try hard for 300 days, then 1 day goes wrong and your progress is set back to almost 0.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and SikKunt
u basically will have acne forever,. might as well give up now

I hope it's environmental, that I didn't drink enough or that I spent too much time in the sun or in dust.
I think It's BS honestly. Construction workers would have a shit ton by now if that was true.
It's genes man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
SikKunt

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
u basically will have acne forever,. might as well give up now
I'll take Accutane my whole life no problem.
Looksmaxing while having acne is obviously pointless.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Are u on retin a now?

try putting bull cum on it :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Try epoR

@Ritalincel

Try minocycline blasts. 200mg per day for 5 days then 1-2 days off and repeat.

Red light therapy
Drinking tons of water
Diindolylmethane
MSM
Vitamin C
Glycine
L-Cysteine
Selenium
Zinc
Magnesium
Adapalene

When skin clears up switch the Adapalene to Tazorac

Microneedling with derminator 2 once a week
Tazorotene+VitaminE+Jojoba Oil+Ascorbic Acid powder mixed with water+Infadolan post dermaneedling
Avoid sugar and eat lots of unprocessed foods like wild caught fish and eggs. Avoid carbs or eat a low amount of low GI
Avoid dairy
GHK-cu 2.5mg 2x per day subq inj. Dilute it a lot to avoid inflammation at injection site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Try minocycline blasts. 200mg per day for 5 days then 1-2 days off and repeat.

Red light therapy
Drinking tons of water
Diindolylmethane
MSM
Vitamin C
Glycine
L-Cysteine
Selenium
Zinc
Magnesium
Adapalene

When skin clears up switch the Adapalene to Tazorac

Microneedling with derminator 2 once a week
Tazorotene+VitaminE+Jojoba Oil+Ascorbic Acid powder mixed with water+Infadolan post dermaneedling
Avoid sugar and eat lots of unprocessed foods like wild caught fish and eggs. Avoid carbs or eat a low amount of low GI
Avoid dairy
GHK-cu 2.5mg 2x per day subq inj. Dilute it a lot to avoid inflammation at injection site.
Idk man. I literally didn't get pimples for the last 8 months thanks to Accutane despite eating a lot of dairy and sugar.
I always drank 4l though and stopped doing that currently. And also sweat a lot because of the heat. I started drinking a lot again and hope it's just because of that.

I can't afford all that by the way and don't have the energy to try it out.
My plan was Accutane and after that a 3k Euro laser surgery which I would have to save 1 year for because I'm a literal wageslave.

But thanks for putting in the effort.
I will include zinc supplements because that has worked well even before Accutane.
Also microneedling while on Accutane is a terrible idea isn't it?

Idk man. I literally didn't get pimples for the last 8 months thanks to Accutane despite eating a lot of dairy and sugar.
I always drank 4l though and stopped doing that currently. And also sweat a lot because of the heat. I started drinking a lot again and hope it's just because of that.

I can't afford all that by the way and don't have the energy to try it out.
My plan was Accutane and after that a 3k Euro laser surgery which I would have to save 1 year for because I'm a literal wageslave.

But thanks for putting in the effort.
I will include zinc supplements because that has worked well even before Accutane.
Also microneedling while on Accutane is a terrible idea isn't it?
Go back on accutane

Try cutting out diary from your diet, man

stop fapping cunt