Acne is hot

Acne is hot
Imma start off with that
(on some ppl and no severe acne)

Acne is not the end of the world, it gives your skin texture. It makes girls wet no kidding
a boring tret gay glow does NOT get you girls it only makes you look gay as shit

Acne is a sign of higher test and if it's not severe and still presentable (80% of acne cases) you shouldn't worry too much abt it. NO girl genuinely cares abt that shit
It unconsciously signals to her that you're a higher T man and that you're more special than anyone else.

I've seen hundreds of tiktoks made by girls who said acne is hot, the tiktoks got a few 100k likes
IT'S NOT OVER
I also did a social experiment irl, most girls I've talked to ab acne said they don't care. They barely even notice it.
You only notice acne on other ppl if you struggle with it yourself and that's a fact.

It can halo you or either failo you.
If you're mtn+ and if it isn't severe it will halo you
if you're under mtn it automatically failos you

Just after all it all depends on face structure and overall attractiveness, if you look good w/o acne you probably look good w/ a little bit of acne.
If you look shit w/o, you look worse w/ acne

I noticed this in my own life too, my skin is clear now and I get some girls. But when I had a little acne, I genuinely looked higher T and I got more foids overall
Stupidest fucking thing ive ever read.

Acne is hot
Imma start off with that

Acne is not the end of the world, it gives your skin texture. It makes girls wet no kidding
a boring tret gay glow does NOT get you girls it only makes you look gay as shit

Acne is a sign of higher test and if it's not severe and still presentable (80% of acne cases) you shouldn't worry too much abt it. NO girl genuinely cares abt that shit
It unconsciously signals to her that you're a higher T man and that you're more special than anyone else.

I've seen hundreds of tiktoks made by girls who said acne is hot, the tiktoks got a few 100k likes
IT'S NOT OVER
I also did a social experiment irl, most girls I've talked to ab acne said they don't care. They barely even notice it.
You only notice acne on other ppl if you struggle with it yourself and that's a fact.

Just after all it all depends on face structure and overall attractiveness, if you look good w/o acne you probably look good w/ a little bit of acne.

I noticed this in my own life too, my skin is clear now and I get some girls. But when I had a little acne, I genuinely looked higher T and I got more foids overall
Dnr skincel cope. (Acne has completely ruined my confidence and well-being pls send help))

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
only cheek acne is neutral like this imo (not good neither bad)
IMG 3876

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
K
Acne is hot
Imma start off with that

IT'S NOT OVER

Kys nigga I don't give a shit I want baby smooth skin fuck acne I wanna punch the mirror at the first sight of a pimple on my face

Acne is not a sign of high test its the opposite really
Can be both....

Bad lifestyle = low T and also acne..

But.. chronic high T stress you body also severly..

fucking niggers stop responding to this thread, I regret every single word I typed there

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho