Acne is so brutal and depressing

so the trick is to not do the same routine over and over but rather do a mix and increase strength over time?

+i dont understand how you mean your example. i cant mix clinda/bp after putting on tret because they are opposites.

Should/Can i just:
a.m.
face wash + moisturizer, eye cream + 1% Cinda mixed with bp 5% + sunscreen
(with variation every week)

p.m.
face wash + Vit C serum + Tretinol 0.25 + moisturizer

idk if i should exfoliate at all?

—-> what would you change or correct?
Ans I dont remember of Vit C interferes with Tretinoin or causes irritation so have a look at that.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
is hq even availabe in austria? and holy fuck this shit is expensive
Its worth it though...

6 months it took me to completely change my skin.

I noticed that those cystic acne really throw off your facial ratios and make you look bloated and red.

• +1
Ans I dont remember of Vit C interferes with Tretinoin or causes irritation so have a look at that.
source confuses me. one says yes the other says it should be used to diffrent times.

should i just stop using vit c because i cant use it with bp, and apperantly it shouldnt be used with retinol aswell

Attachments

• 58756FE7-E927-4268-B6DB-27C9E924C7C5.png
    58756FE7-E927-4268-B6DB-27C9E924C7C5.png
    347.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
source confuses me. one says yes the other says it should be used to diffrent times.

should i just stop using vit c because i cant use it with bp, and apperantly it shouldnt be used with retinol aswell
Yes just stop it till you clear your acne.

Iirc you can use it in the AM while you use Tret in the PM.

So once you clear your acne, you replace Clinda + bp in the AM with Vit C and continue using Tret in the PM for even better skin cell turnover.

• +1

By the way, tretinoin is not retinol.

They both + adapalene are part of a group of chemicals called retinoids, just different generations with different purposes.

• +1
By the way, tretinoin is not retinol.

They both + adapalene are part of a group of chemicals called retinoids, just different generations with different purposes.

View attachment 2254032
isotret is stronger than tret? should i go for the strongest or would that melt my skin off?

Yes just stop it till you clear your acne.

Iirc you can use it in the AM while you use Tret in the PM.

So once you clear your acne, you replace Clinda + bp in the AM with Vit C and continue using Tret in the PM for even better skin cell turnover.
if i clear my acne up i‘ll have to get rid of the hyperpigmentation. I was thinking lasering it but i really dont know which type is the best. you got any recommendations?

if i clear my acne up i‘ll have to get rid of the hyperpigmentation. I was thinking lasering it but i really dont know which type is the best. you got any recommendations?
HQ 4% for pigmentation.

Laser for scars. (+ other methods)

And never say IF, say ( WHEN I clear my acne...)

Use language carefully. It imprints your mind to expect success or failure and thereby influences your actions and will to follow through in times of doubt

(for eg, your mind will say:

is this working? This is BS

vs.

I just have to keep going, follow the program, i will be clear of acne...)

Visualize your skin clear when you go to sleep.

Be positive.

Inshallah, you will have clear skin and improve your self esteem...

• +1
HQ 4% for pigmentation.

Laser for scars. (+ other methods)

And never say IF, say ( WHEN I clear my acne...)

Use language carefully. It imprints your mind to expect success or failure and thereby influences your actions and will to follow through in times of doubt

(for eg, your mind will say:

is this working? This is BS

vs.

I just have to keep going, follow the program, i will be clear of acne...)

Visualize your skin clear when you go to sleep.

Be positive.

Inshallah, you will have clear skin and improve your self esteem...
you looksmax advice mog everyone on here literally so many high quality answers. thanks allot dude

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Tretinoin saved my skin

• +1
Tretinoin saved my skin
explain how you used it, how long it took, side effects, where you buyed it, cost, strength

explain how you used it, how long it took, side effects, where you buyed it, cost, strength
Every other night I put a pea sized drop on every part of my face, my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose

It took me about 8 months of using it for my skin to get really clear

The only side effect I got after using it was that my acne started breaking out more as an attempt to purge all the bad acne but that only lasted a few months, after that my skin cleared up really fast

I got it prescribed from my dermatologist

Idk how much it costs but I think it’s not that expensive

I use 0.025% strength

• +1
Every other night I put a pea sized drop on every part of my face, my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose

It took me about 8 months of using it for my skin to get really clear

The only side effect I got after using it was that my acne started breaking out more as an attempt to purge all the bad acne but that only lasted a few months, after that my skin cleared up really fast

I got it prescribed from my dermatologist

Idk how much it costs but I think it’s not that expensive

I use 0.025% strength
thanks dude.

makes sense tbh, @AsGoodAsItGets recommended me .25%, you used 0.025%.
how big is the diffrence between these two or was he meaning that all along?

thanks dude.

makes sense tbh, @AsGoodAsItGets recommended me .25%, you used 0.025%.
how big is the diffrence between these two or was he meaning that all along?
Idk I’ve only ever used 0.025%, tbh if I were you I’d stay on accutane since it’s way stronger than tretinoin, your skin will eventually get better dude trust

Idk I’ve only ever used 0.025%, tbh if I were you I’d stay on accutane since it’s way stronger than tretinoin, your skin will eventually get better dude trust
i cant take isotret (accutane) bc i‘ve got surgery planned in 4 months and you must stay off of these for a minimum of 6months

For me post acne hyperpigmentation basically cucked me throughout my whole sixth form since it literally began at the same time and I still have it today.

Also if I’m too lazy to wash my face for a few days then I have acne for the next month or two. Might just start water fasting.

Use accutane dude.

Trust me.

I heard urine works well too against acne

But fr I was coping with skincare do everything blah blah jfl. I eat now only animal based and I don't get new acne anymore except after I go to gym a few small pimple. I don't anymore change pillowcase, apply cleanser, apply moisture, apply BP and clynda, tret. Often I forget to even wash face. Yet I have less acne and almost no inflammation of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Go on Low dose/microdose bruh

What surgery you having? I'm getting ptosis surgery next month and i had no choice but to go back extreme on low dose (10mg 2x/week) to control my raging acne and seb derm. its literally the only thing that works for my fucked up skin

• +1
Go on Low dose/microdose bruh

What surgery you having? I'm getting ptosis surgery next month and i had no choice but to go back extreme on low dose (10mg 2x/week) to control my raging acne and seb derm. its literally the only thing that works for my fucked up skin
trimax, i have to wait until next year to start accutane

I would start taking ciscutan (accutane) but i‘ve got surgery in 4months and i heard its not allowed to do anything surgical while being on accutane treatment.

Im 18 and im still coping with my open growth plates and was wishing for an last inch. people on here say it closes the growth plates.

skincare is fucking cope. no 0.5 retinol, bp, clean diet works. (maybe its because of dairy tho)

Should i start trying tretinol?
30 mg zinc a day worked for me

• Love it
trimax, i have to wait until next year to start accutane
Mate trimax is actually very ideal for accutane, because the scars will be on the inside of your mouth, so no one will see them even if the accutane causes the scars to not heal properly, which is the main reason why you don't want to be on accutane if you're geting surgery.

Plus if you only use super low dose accutane it won't even affect the healing. All the studies that talk about accutane affecting wound healing were using standard/high dosages, micro dose accutane would probably not cause any bad effects.

But ultimately it is up to you. If you can tolerate your skin being bad then wait until after your surgery. If its driving you crazy and u can't look at yourself then maybe go on microdose accutane. Thats what i'm doing, and i'll update here if my healing process is affected or not.

• +1
I can get it to finish my acne but still in my parents insurance and they think I will die because of the 1 in a billion side effects I’m gonna have to wage slave and buy it myself

• +1
Dude just use it despite surgery.

I was on accutane when I got a surgery for a hernia and was fine.

The only "issue" (part of the way accutane works) is by increasing skin cell turnover (replication and apoptosis). As a result a surgery wound might take longer to heal. Same with tattoos.

If you're suffering negative mental health from acne take the fucking medication. Just hop off when you get surgery. You'll be fine. Ive been using accutane for years.

• +1
Fuck accutane got micro wrinkles after every cycle

• Hmm...
Mate trimax is actually very ideal for accutane, because the scars will be on the inside of your mouth, so no one will see them even if the accutane causes the scars to not heal properly, which is the main reason why you don't want to be on accutane if you're geting surgery.

Plus if you only use super low dose accutane it won't even affect the healing. All the studies that talk about accutane affecting wound healing were using standard/high dosages, micro dose accutane would probably not cause any bad effects.

But ultimately it is up to you. If you can tolerate your skin being bad then wait until after your surgery. If its driving you crazy and u can't look at yourself then maybe go on microdose accutane. Thats what i'm doing, and i'll update here if my healing process is affected or not.
true, but consider swelling aswell.
Whats a microdose for accutane? How often and how much mg should i take?

true, but consider swelling aswell.
Whats a microdose for accutane? How often and how much mg should i take?
Accutane doesn't affect swelling AFAIK, it only slightly slows the healing process of skin, which could cause scars not to heal properly. But that shouldn't be a issue if your scars are hidden anyways like with trimax.

Microdose is an extremely low dose, like 10mg 3x/week, or 20mg once a week. It is actually used amongst celebrities and actors to maintain perfect skin for acting and photoshoots etc. At that dose there is virtually no negative side effects, it is much safer than regular dose, and you will be able to enjoy clear skin without doing anything else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Accutane doesn't affect swelling AFAIK, it only slightly slows the healing process of skin, which could cause scars not to heal properly. But that shouldn't be a issue if your scars are hidden anyways like with trimax.

Microdose is an extremely low dose, like 10mg 3x/week, or 20mg once a week. It is actually used amongst celebrities and actors to maintain perfect skin for acting and photoshoots etc. At that dose there is virtually no negative side effects, it is much safer than regular dose, and you will be able to enjoy clear skin without doing anything else.
did it work for you?

did it work for you?
Yeah its the only thing that works for my skin tbh. If i use low dose accutane i don't even need to wash my face and i'll have completely clear skin plus no side effects :lul:

• Love it
Yeah its the only thing that works for my skin tbh. If i use low dose accutane i don't even need to wash my face and i'll have completely clear skin plus no side effects :lul:
love to hear that. do you have before and afters?

Yeah same just waiting till after aromasin + hgh cycle maybe aromasin causing my acne to be worse

Accutane +Long Glucosamine for spine compression after your done growing

Stick to what the dermatologist suggests. A lot of people are walking around with hormonally boosted acne and don't know one trip to a derm will solve all of that.
too bad derma nowadays have no fucking clue what tf they are doing