• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Corleone, HitAndRun and 5 others
Mogs me with dates.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Nick.Harte
water

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
Is genetic and hormonal. There’s a reason you don’t get acne as a kid no matter your lifestyle, and there’s a reason oldcels don’t get acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19174, HitAndRun and 4 others
How’d the date go?

not in my case. no matter how stressed and high cortisol i am, even for extended periods of time, i dont get them.

stuffing myself with insane amount of junk food and alcohol is a different story. but i really have to go overboard for a couple of pimples to break out on my face.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How’d the date go?
Like crazy single mom who pressured me to go lol literally first date in years I thought it went well but I didn’t escalate kept it platonic fuck my social skills are garbage with women

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and Manletmachine
Is genetic and hormonal. There’s a reason you don’t get acne as a kid no matter your lifestyle, and there’s a reason oldcels don’t get acne.
Id argue teen years are the most stressful

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and rl⠀
Like crazy single mom who pressured me to go lol literally first date in years I thought it went well but I didn’t escalate kept it platonic fuck my social skills are garbage with women
Will u meet again or nah

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and Manletmachine

yea, my face was full of pimples one summer during my puberty, it looked really bad. went away after a year or so and never came back, thankfully

---

@autistic_tendencies, try some cleanser, they worked for me.

I always have one of these at home. When I was using it regularly, it worked great (to my surprise, since I'm pretty skeptical about the efficiency of this type of products; most of them are scam)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i got stress before the date cuz idk what im gonna run into and after the date cuz she gonna ghost me

Next week I'm gonna beg the derm for Accutane prescription. Had enough fighting this unsuccessfully for 3 years

yea, my face was full of pimples one summer during my puberty, it looked really bad. went away after a year or so and never came back, thankfully

---

@autistic_tendencies, try some cleanser, they worked for me.

I always have one of these at home. When I was using it regularly, it worked great (to my surprise, since I'm pretty skeptical about the efficiency of this type of products; most of them are scam)
Thanks bro, maybe it’s not all bad , I think someone on here said the more oil you produce better you age and I do look a bit younger than my age

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀