botchedbytufano
Zephir
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 1,829
- Reputation
- 2,453
Months of work for nothing
might just destroy my liver on accutane atp
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Genetics are dead ass everything I’m healthy asf but my dad had adult acne and spread his mongol skin genes to meAcne is proof of the cruelty of the creator
did you get any sides? I’m scared of the nose bleeds since I already get them dailyaccutane fear mongering needs to stop
it’s safe and extremely effective, i just finished my 8 months accutane course and have the clearest skin i’ve ever had
run to your dermatologist to get it prescribed asap
Same fuckass dad passed it down as wellGenetics are dead ass everything I’m healthy asf but my dad had adult acne and spread his mongol skin genes to me
Yeah same w me, gave me good skull tooSame fuckass dad passed it down as well
Eh atleast i got height so fuck it we ball
nah i had a nice experience with it i never even got a purgedid you get any sides? I’m scared of the nose bleeds since I already get them daily