Acne (looking for advice)

Whats ur diet?
I try to stick to animal products and complex carbs but I sometimes eat things with high glycemic index which isn't optimal for acne. But I still think that my acne won't be cured by diet alone, I've tried long enough

I try to stick to animal products and complex carbs but I sometimes eat things with high glycemic index which isn't optimal for acne. But I still think that my acne won't be cured by diet alone, I've tried long enough
complex carbs are bad usually, don't fall for the fiber = good bullshit. And since when are high GI foods bad for acne? But its good u eat animal products bro.

• +1
Reactions: AllEyeWant
there's no point in arguing with you when you think vitamin a and Accutane are the same thing:lul:
Nice way not to answer my points 😂
I dont think they are the same thing, I said vitamin A from foods is better and I know accutane is a derivative of vit A. I was explaining to op in simple terms.

Why dont you answer my points now?
And lets go back to the beggining when you said pasteurized diary is not inflammatory. Show me proof its not.

@LastHopeForNorman still hasnt answered me.

Nice way not to answer my points 😂
I dont think they are the same thing, I said vitamin A from foods is better and I know accutane is a derivative of vit A. I was explaining to op in simple terms.

Why dont you answer my points now?
And lets go back to the beggining when you said pasteurized diary is not inflammatory. Show me proof its not.

@LastHopeForNorman still hasnt answered me.
What question did you Ask me nig

I quoted u somewhere in this thread
You didnt fag

Stop cope with diet bullshit

I had no dairy and no gluten diet and i still had break outs

Diet change will not work for everybody

Also Liver will not preserve your collagen as good as Retin A does

complex carbs are bad usually, don't fall for the fiber = good bullshit. And since when are high GI foods bad for acne? But its good u eat animal products bro.
Source? Aren't oats and whole grain bread superior to pasta and white bread?

Question:
  1. Is it normal that tretinoin immediately evaporates as I try to spread it?