Acne on my cheeks and around mouth

helha

helha

Iron
Hi, this is my first thread so I’m still getting into the hang of things. I’ve struggled with acne for so long. I used to use the dial gold boar soap along with tea tree oil and it instantly cleared my face. I kept this routine for about a year until I started breaking out again now I’m kind of panicking. I personally think it’s stress induced acne since this breakout instantly came as soon as school hit. I quickly changed routines and started using serums like hylauronic acid, niacinimide, glycolic acid, vitamin c. I double cleanse at night and followed it with glycolic acid until it started stinging my face. Now I just double cleanse, niacinimide, and moisturize. In the morning I cleanse and put vitamin C, hylauronic acid, moisturizer spf. I’m 19 years old so I feel as if the horomonal acne can no longer be the reason for my breakouts. Things that have worked for me in the past include the Cerave foaming facial cleanser and the dial gold bar soap. I honestly think I’m doing too much as a result of my panicking but if anyone has any key products/routines that worked for them I’d really appreciate it. I only get acne around the cheeks.

• So Sad
Reactions: JL~
You might be doing too much. What does your diet look like? Ever drink?

You might be doing too much. What does your diet look like? Ever drink?
I don’t drink at all. I try eating lots of fruit and avoid eating fried foods. I have been heavy on the carbs but I do try my best to settle it down. Possibly going to start taking fish oil pills as well. Heard those help with inflammation

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
I don’t drink at all. I try eating lots of fruit and avoid eating fried foods. I have been heavy on the carbs but I do try my best to settle it down. Possibly going to start taking fish oil pills as well. Heard those help with inflammation
Carbs from fruit and vegetables are not a problem. Any refined carbs or dairy products only make skin worse, but I'm sure you've heard that dozens of times. Look for things with antioxidants - black coffee, for example.

• +1
Reactions: helha
Hi, this is my first thread so I’m still getting into the hang of things. I’ve struggled with acne for so long. I used to use the dial gold boar soap along with tea tree oil and it instantly cleared my face. I kept this routine for about a year until I started breaking out again now I’m kind of panicking. I personally think it’s stress induced acne since this breakout instantly came as soon as school hit. I quickly changed routines and started using serums like hylauronic acid, niacinimide, glycolic acid, vitamin c. I double cleanse at night and followed it with glycolic acid until it started stinging my face. Now I just double cleanse, niacinimide, and moisturize. In the morning I cleanse and put vitamin C, hylauronic acid, moisturizer spf. I’m 19 years old so I feel as if the horomonal acne can no longer be the reason for my breakouts. Things that have worked for me in the past include the Cerave foaming facial cleanser and the dial gold bar soap. I honestly think I’m doing too much as a result of my panicking but if anyone has any key products/routines that worked for them I’d really appreciate it. I only get acne around the cheeks.
animal based diet, although around your mouth can be due to lipbalm

animal based diet, although around your mouth can be due to lipbalm
I use the aquaphor chapstick I don’t know if that’s been known to break others out around the mouth. I will look into animal based diet I’ve seen it a lot around here, thank you.