How i NATURALLY improved my acne scars at home in less than a week.

experienced something similar when i did a 7 day fast, although it was minor like 10-15% improvement

i dont think it full out heals the scarring, rather it accelerates the fading process that'd occur naturally throughout time passing. acne scars are like a burnt steak: its damaged tissue that can't 100% recover and go back to its undamaged state. it is interesting, though. some more research needs to be conducted on autophagy and facial & body scars

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
experienced something similar when i did a 7 day fast, although it was minor like 10-15% improvement

i dont think it full out heals the scarring, rather it accelerates the fading process that'd occur naturally throughout time passing. acne scars are like a burnt steak: its damaged tissue that can't 100% recover and go back to its undamaged state. it is interesting, though. some more research needs to be conducted on autophagy and facial & body scars
I probably got more noticeable results because of the topical oils ive applied.

I knew that oils on thier own wouldn't give much results and so would autophagy, thats why i merged them together along my daily routine (sulfur soap and tretenoin)

But i have discovered another promising solution that i will add to my next 4 day fast, and that is silicone scar gel.

Here is something tho, acne scars are minor scars compared to actual scarring, they could be 100% healed with some time and the right circumstances.

But lets be honest, this all is just some random talk and the only way to really know is through experimenting.

@ryuken

After i get the scar gel i will start another 4 day fast alongside castor, sunflower and rosehip oils.
Im already using sulfur soap to wash my face and 0.1% tretenoin cream.

I strongly believe that its possible to fade acne scars naturally, ive already reduced them by 40%.

I just need to find a way to fade red spots (hyperpigmentation)

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
@
ryuken
@ryuken

After i get the scar gel i will start another 4 day fast alongside castor, sunflower and rosehip oils.
Im already using sulfur soap to wash my face and 0.1% tretenoin cream.

I strongly believe that its possible to fade acne scars naturally, ive already reduced them by 40%.

I just need to find a way to fade red spots (hyperpigmentation)
i never had acne scars although i have moderate acne my only problem is dark and red spots like you i've been bumping the thread because i've never heard of this method and because i used to eat little amounts of food with big amount of time between every meal so i'm interested in prolonged fasting it might be why i have less acne scars than other people? idk tbh

mirin good thread btw

• +1
i never had acne scars although i have moderate acne my only problem is dark and red spots like you i've been bumping the thread because i've never heard of this method and because i used to eat little amounts of food with big amount of time between every meal so i'm interested in prolonged fasting it might be why i have less acne scars than other people? idk tbh

mirin good thread btw
Id strongly recommend rosehip and frankincense oils if you like natural methods.

Eat liver once every two/three weeks.

Niacinamide is good but i still strongly believe that natural oils are much better.

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
Id strongly recommend rosehip and frankincense oils if you like natural methods.

Eat liver once every two/three weeks.

Niacinamide is good but i still strongly believe that natural oils are much better.
thank you bro forgot to reply lol i will do my own research on those

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back