Acne ONLY has 1 solution!

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
For 2 years I have been trying everything from the best and most expensive skincare products to the most premium keto diet to cope with acne, but nothing has worked.

People have been coping everywhere and recommended this and that but acne is simply caused by SEBACEOUS GLANDS OVERPRODUCING AND THEREFORE GETTING INFECTED.

This mean that it is TOTALLY hormonal (you cant even tell me how many times you've seen Chad eat McDonalds) and can only be cured by ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN. If you have acne go to a doctor and get this immediately to solve it, and waste NO TIME in getting in to scamming skincare products.

Sure, some skincare products are great with anti-aging effects and other benefits, such as tretinoin och retinoids. These might decrease your acne a little bit but it isn't a permanent solution.

SO, before getting in to skincare if you have acne, get your hormones fixed and skin clear by ACCUTANE, otherwise your just wasting money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, ubicuse, xeqri and 15 others
Yep all else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Juico, ey88, fl0w and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, halloweed and MA_ascender
watch some copecel come into here and yap about how accutane will kill your test, stunt your height, make you depressed

and that diet is the cure to acne :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, niqfan625, piec and 2 others
the doctor is recommending shit cope skin care products instead of giving accutane anything i can do??

watch some copecel come into here and yap about how accutane will kill your test, stunt your height, make you depressed

JFL people saying accutane stunts growth can go ER

• +1
Reactions: mfk
get a new doc and be clear from the beginning that you're interested in accutane
The thing I did was that and lying that I used the other bs treatments and that they didnt work

Based thread. Taking Accutane was the best decision of my life looks-wise.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and gabbeascend
100% true. Everything else is bs

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend and Madridista
I live in italy and i tried going to 2 different dermatologists both are larping retards
Just try to find it on the internet, dont let the bluepill doctors determine your ascension.

For 2 years I have been trying everything from the best and most expensive skincare products to the most premium keto diet to cope with acne, but nothing has worked.

People have been coping everywhere and recommended this and that but acne is simply caused by SEBACEOUS GLANDS OVERPRODUCING AND THEREFORE GETTING INFECTED.

This mean that it is TOTALLY hormonal (you cant even tell me how many times you've seen Chad eat McDonalds) and can only be cured by ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN. If you have acne go to a doctor and get this immediately to solve it, and waste NO TIME in getting in to scamming skincare products.

Sure, some skincare products are great with anti-aging effects and other benefits, such as tretinoin och retinoids. These might decrease your acne a little bit but it isn't a permanent solution.

SO, before getting in to skincare if you have acne, get your hormones fixed and skin clear by ACCUTANE, otherwise your just wasting money.
still gotta moisturise and spf

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Just try to find it on the internet, dont let the bluepill doctors determine your ascension.
I will murder those bluepill faggots and order some accutane on my own from my telegram supplier which i also get mdma and alprazolam from

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher and gabbeascend
Wish I listened to the people saying that skin care was cope and not my stubborn ass tryna prove them wrong
I mean skincare isn't completely cope. But yeah you don't need to go full foid (or even looksmax grifter levels with it). Retinol, suncreen, moisturizer and cleanser. 4 products that's it. Shaving gel as your 5th.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and gabbeascend
I will murder those bluepill faggots and order some accutane on my own from my telegram supplier which i also get mdma and alprazolam from
Do that, but get your blood levels checken every 2 months

• +1
Reactions: LeftistFeminist
cope wtf accutane destroys hormones jfl

the only solution : diet

Diet is the LEAST working thing
heavenly cope jfl
acne comes from gut infections and hormone irregulations.
all that can be fixed by having a certain diet.

The only reason you see chads eating mcdonalds and never having acne is cuz it's just not in their genes to break out. Their gut and hormones are still fucked.
If you have acne it's cuz of diet, hormones and genes.
In rare cases it's caused by something entirely diff.

Don't promote accutane, in 30% of ppl it doesn't even help and makes it worse and it's absolutely horrible for your health.
do research before spreading bullshit faggot

• +1
Reactions: lmm10, basket, descension and 1 other person
Accutane and tret after accutane to keep the skin nice.
Sadly I waited almost 10 years between accutane and Tret. As a result my acne came back...

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and gabbeascend
heavenly cope jfl

The only reason you see chads eating mcdonalds and never having acne is cuz it's just not in their genes to break out. Their gut and hormones are still fucked.

Don't promote accutane, in 30% of ppl it doesn't even help and makes it worse and it's absolutely horrible for your health.
JFL the hormones is pubertal and not through a certain diet, if it was that easy no one would have acne.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-07-22_21-59-17-587.jpg
    Picsart_24-07-22_21-59-17-587.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 0
Accutane and tret after accutane to keep the skin nice.
Sadly I waited almost 10 years between accutane and Tret. As a result my acne came back...
Can I ask my dermatologist Tretinoin right after I finish my Accutane? (4 last pills :feelswah:)

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
JFL the hormones is pubertal and not through a certain diet, if it was that easy no one would have acne.
You can fix your hormones through diet nigga
Accutane is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Viacheslav, gabbeascend, mirrormogger and 1 other person

WRONG there are more than 1 types of acne there
1-gut related acne, this is your skin giving you a sign that you have issues with your gut,usally located on cheek areas
2- lymphatic acne, indicator that your lymph notes are blocked , usally on jawline and temple
3- HORMONAL ACNE, yes wayyyy harder to treat being a man but still ways to balance hormones without accutane

meds aint worth the side affects

and post acne your most likely have scarring , pie(another way of scarring lesss severe, and most importantly hyperpigmentation which is almost impossible to treat without skinare

Even to this day, every once in a while I'll have a very stressful day or pull off an all-nighter and then get a few pimples the day after, whereas on normal days I get essentially nothing - and it's not as if this is just me getting unlucky on these days, I've done it dozens of times already and the correlation is essentially 1 to 1 with me doing one of these 2 things and getting acne (my routine besides that stays the exact same).

Well, idk if I wanna hop on Accutane again just because of that though since it's not like it's free of sides either. Sure, a very low dose kinda is, but if you're very acne prone then it won't fully get you clean at a very low dose. And for a high one there are tons of annoying sides that are preferably not worth dealing with - I remember having my dick dry every time I would pee and I got so traumatized that I never peed standing after it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and gabbeascend
I live in italy and i tried going to 2 different dermatologists both are larping retards
I'm Italian too and same problem as you, I spent a lot just for nothing. I think I'll opt to order Tret online and if that doesn't work either I'll switch to Accutane

• +1

I dont say it often but good thread

• +1
true, before accutane milk and prot powder were hell, now I can finally eat that

This mean that it is TOTALLY hormonal (you cant even tell me how many times you've seen Chad eat McDonalds) and can only be cured by ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN.
And diet doesn't influence hormones?
Do some research before preaching dumb nigga

And don't compare yourself to Chad, you can't afford to do things that Chad does

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

heavenly cope jfl

Problems always have the easiest solutions

The truth will be silenced in a world full of lies

The knowledgeable will sound mad in an unjust world based on lies

Call me a poet cuz I ain’t ever wrong

I have used accutane and moved to tret after that from skinorac and it is definitely effective.

Fixing your diet and health is superior.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
Problems always have the easiest solutions

The truth will be silenced in a world full of lies

The knowledgeable will sound mad in an unjust world based on lies

Call me a poet cuz I ain’t ever wrong
cope and cringe? impressive!

jfl at natural is better theory :lul:

keep spreading your high inhib retard

Last edited: