Acne ONLY has 1 solution!

heavenly cope jfl
acne comes from gut infections and hormone irregulations.
all that can be fixed by having a certain diet.

The only reason you see chads eating mcdonalds and never having acne is cuz it's just not in their genes to break out. Their gut and hormones are still fucked.
If you have acne it's cuz of diet, hormones and genes.
In rare cases it's caused by something entirely diff.

Don't promote accutane, in 30% of ppl it doesn't even help and makes it worse and it's absolutely horrible for your health.
do research before spreading bullshit faggot
after puberty its about your diet, but during its 100% hormones

SO, before getting in to skincare if you have acne, get your hormones fixed and skin clear by ACCUTANE, otherwise your just wasting money.
Hormones balances dont get fixed by accutante??

Accutant nuke oil glands in the skin, so hormones dont matter then lol you will look healthy but inside in you body, YOU are not healthy

You kids will get diabetes and other weird metabolic syndromes, and hes gonna be a fatass like you

Last edited:
Problems always have the easiest solutions

The truth will be silenced in a world full of lies

The knowledgeable will sound mad in an unjust world based on lies

Call me a poet cuz I ain’t ever wrong
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Accutant nuke oil glands in the skin, so hormones dont matter then lol you will look healthy but inside in you body, YOU are not healthy

You kids will get diabetes and other weird metabolic syndromes, and hes gonna be a fatass like you
Im 12% bodyfat, plus if you take acne during pregnancy or just before is when kids get deformed and shit.

Exactly. Thats what I tell all the retarded acne copers. And I’m always getting bashed for it, after trying salicylic acid for 2 months and getting nowhere I just hopped on accutane

What in the world makes you think accutane will give you a fucking metabolic disorder?

What in the world makes you think accutane will give you a fucking metabolic disorder?
I dont?? When did i said that??

Fucking dumbass

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Cope tbh

Accutane will work live magic but still gonna fuck your hormones . And tf is wrong with you for saying diet aint helping 😂 ? Diet is the best solution for acne jfl

For 2 years I have been trying everything from the best and most expensive skincare products to the most premium keto diet to cope with acne, but nothing has worked.

People have been coping everywhere and recommended this and that but acne is simply caused by SEBACEOUS GLANDS OVERPRODUCING AND THEREFORE GETTING INFECTED.

This mean that it is TOTALLY hormonal (you cant even tell me how many times you've seen Chad eat McDonalds) and can only be cured by ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN. If you have acne go to a doctor and get this immediately to solve it, and waste NO TIME in getting in to scamming skincare products.

Sure, some skincare products are great with anti-aging effects and other benefits, such as tretinoin och retinoids. These might decrease your acne a little bit but it isn't a permanent solution.

SO, before getting in to skincare if you have acne, get your hormones fixed and skin clear by ACCUTANE, otherwise your just wasting money.
hydrochloric acid will help get rid of all your acne jfl

heavenly cope jfl
acne comes from gut infections and hormone irregulations.
all that can be fixed by having a certain diet.

The only reason you see chads eating mcdonalds and never having acne is cuz it's just not in their genes to break out. Their gut and hormones are still fucked.
If you have acne it's cuz of diet, hormones and genes.
In rare cases it's caused by something entirely diff.

Don't promote accutane, in 30% of ppl it doesn't even help and makes it worse and it's absolutely horrible for your health.
do research before spreading bullshit faggot
im interested in this can you link some studies or evidence relating to accutanes effect on male hormones I tried to find some but I'm having difficulty wading through irrelevant studies