IMG_4363.jpeg
    500.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3074.jpeg
    IMG_3074.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 27452
and before fagggots come in here saying ur a sub 5, I want y’all to know he has girls thirsting over him in every tiktok he posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 21863 and joshkindabored
Stop sucking in your cheeks man. I get second hand embarassment everytime I see this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IHeightMogU, Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 27452
Stop sucking in your cheeks man. I get second hand embarassment everytime I see this shit
I have prominent cheekbones and wide jaw muscles both are very clearly visible. My cheekbones wouldn’t stick out further horizontally than the rest of my face if I were sucking my cheeks in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I have prominent cheekbones and wide jaw muscles both are very clearly visible. My cheekbones wouldn’t stick out further horizontally than the rest of my face if I were sucking my cheeks in.

Bro.
Come on.
You aren't fooling anybody, your whistling lips are a dead giveaway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IHeightMogU, Itsjoeverlol, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
he’s not lying i’ve seen his tiktoks before he always has hollow cheeks no matter what he’s doing
Natural hollows don't look like that. His lips are literally folding onto eachother.

No hollows in this pic as well, and his lips extend to the side of his face instead of the middle like in the photo in my previous post.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IHeightMogU, Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 27452
Natural hollows don't look like that. His lips are literally folding onto eachother.
View attachment 2299288
No hollows in this pic as well, and his lips extend to the side of his face instead of the middle like in the photo in my previous post.
that’s a side profile pic and u can still see he has high set prominent zygos

that’s a side profile pic and u can still see he has high set prominent zygos
Still no hollow tho. Hollows require insanely low bf% + good diet which seems to not be his case.

• +1
1. I have a witness
2. I’ve never been accused of cheek sucking because on all socials I have videos of me talking
3. The picture u showed to “expose me” just showed that my masseters and cheekbones stick out further horizontally than the rest of my face as does any picture regardless of lighting because I have hollow cheeks. Sorry ur gotcha didn’t work

• +1
Nah cuz u rlly tried flaming me when ur obviously wrong, then when u ran outta arguments u said “I don’t think he has low bf% or a good diet” when I’m 6’1 127 and I obviously don’t take picture of myself when I have water retention in my face lol

Nah cuz u rlly tried flaming me when ur obviously wrong, then when u ran outta arguments u said “I don’t think he has low bf% or a good diet” when I’m 6’1 127 and I obviously don’t take picture of myself when I have water retention in my face lol
bro lmao you aren't fooling anyone i promise you

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
bro lmao you aren't fooling anyone i promise you
Ur argument is that even though I have witnesses to me having hollow cheeks while talking and in different lighting, visibly prominent cheekbones and developed massters, generally defined facial structure, and hundreds of girls commenting on how attractive I am, I’m sucking in my cheeks and that’s somehow obvious? Blackpillers border on Destiny fan levels of cope

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Ur argument is that even though I have witnesses to me having hollow cheeks while talking and in different lighting, visibly prominent cheekbones and developed massters, generally defined facial structure, and hundreds of girls commenting on how attractive I am, I’m sucking in my cheeks and that’s somehow obvious? Blackpillers border on Destiny fan levels of cope
Curb your ego supreme patty

Drop us your lip filler brand name
Be a weird combo of Japanese native and white, get made fun of for having a bottom lip and no top lip til ur like 13, then have ur lips get even bigger during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
u a good looking dude, but it’s pretty obvious ur sucking in ur cheeks

let me actually help u w ur acne doe. you mainly have post inflammatory erythema, try niacinimide and/or azelaic acid. also kee ya skin hydrated

u a good looking dude, but it’s pretty obvious ur sucking in ur cheeks

let me actually help u w ur acne doe. you mainly have post inflammatory erythema, try niacinimide and/or azelaic acid. also kee ya skin hydrated
Thanks for the acne advice, do u know of any products where those are the active ingredients? All the files or videos that I talk in are too big, but my TikTok is Ihavalottadrip if ur interested in verifying me not sucking in my cheeks.

Thanks for the acne advice, do u know of any products where those are the active ingredients? All the files or videos that I talk in are too big, but my TikTok is Ihavalottadrip if ur interested in verifying me not sucking in my cheeks.
the ordinary azelaic acid, cerave pm moisturizer, also adapalen could help but it’s either adapalene or azelaic acid. i’ll check out your tiktok later

Rub ice on your face for at least 5 minutes daily