holyGuac
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 3
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah start with 0.025What’s the best place to get tretinoin? Also should I start with 0.025% and sandwich it
First of all No topical cream on Earth will fuck indented scars because they are mainly a huge fucking loss of collagen ur red spots are probably a pie ur azelaic acid didn't do anything because its only 10% so first get 15% azelaic acid then use tret for 3 times a week also use spf 50 if that didn't work then i suggest going for a laser therapy for intended scars no topical cream will work what would really work is Microneedling orTCA CROSSWhat should I use to treat my skin? Almost every spot is a flat red spot with the exception of a cluster of scars that are indented. I used azelaic acid 10% for a few months and it only helped prevent pimples and slightly reduce redness. View attachment 5703159
What’s the best place to get tretinoin? Also should I start with 0.025% and sandwich itFirst of all No topical cream on Earth will fuck indented scars because they are mainly a huge fucking loss of collagen ur red spots are probably a pie ur azelaic acid didn't do anything because its only 10% so first get 15% azelaic acid then use tret for 3 times a week also use spf 50 if that didn't work then i suggest going for a laser therapy for intended scars no topical cream will work what would really work is Microneedling orTCA CROSS
If that helped mark as a solution please
Yeah start with 0.025What’s the best place to get tretinoin? Also should I start with 0.025% and sandwich it
preeshYeah start with 0.025
India mart or any pharmacy mark as a solution buddy![]()