Acne scars

T

thunabeater

Iron
Can someone tell me what kind of acne scars these are and how to treat them? Could this be post inflammatory erythema?
IMG 9232

Attachments

• IMG_9239.jpeg
    IMG_9239.jpeg
    840.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling and Nick.Harte
This shit looks disgusting af.
I'd recommend getting a phenol peel.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
dont get a phenol peel that guy is a retard. use hydroquinone and tazarotene, glycolic acid twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: thunabeater
Should i use everything twice a week or Only the gycolic acid and do you know how that scars Are called
those are PIH. TAZAROTENE U CAN USE 3 TIMES A WEEK AT NIGHT, HYDROQUIONE 4 PERCENT 5 TIMES A WEEK

U NEED TO TAPER DOWN HYDROQUIONE AND NEVER USE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS THE HQ BUT IT IS SAFE IF USED CORRECTLY. REST U CAN JUST QUIT IF U WANT TO

ID RECOMMEND A GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL THOUGH IF U CAN AFFORD IT, BUT THESE HOME TREATMENTS ARE ALSO ENOUGH

those are PIH. TAZAROTENE U CAN USE 3 TIMES A WEEK AT NIGHT, HYDROQUIONE 4 PERCENT 5 TIMES A WEEK

U NEED TO TAPER DOWN HYDROQUIONE AND NEVER USE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS THE HQ BUT IT IS SAFE IF USED CORRECTLY. REST U CAN JUST QUIT IF U WANT TO
Unfortunately I Cant get hydroquinone in germany Can i just use tazarotene

It's post inflammatory erythema, it will fade with time. Make sure to prevent all acne through accutane or diet and cutting out skin care helped me improve my PIE because it stopped irritating my skin.

It's post inflammatory erythema, it will fade with time. Make sure to prevent all acne through accutane or diet and cutting out skin care helped me improve my PIE because it stopped irritating my skin.
Thanks Bro ill try to use azelaic acid

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
dont get a phenol peel that guy is a retard. use hydroquinone and tazarotene, glycolic acid twice a week.
why would it be retarded. can u show any results with your solution? bc phenol peel there are tons of great transformations. its one of the few scar and anti-age things that actually works.