Acne scars

T

Tail

Iron
1546218435456.jpg

I fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result.

Tell me honestly, what do you think of it? Will girls care ? And most important of all, how do I get rid of these shits ?

Yours aren't that bad tbh. If they bother you get fillers or TCA cross.

• +1
Reactions: Tail
Go to a professional man. Laser skin resurfacing, microdermabrasion, retin-A.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Zaetheus and Tail
Thanks bubs.

I'm about to receive retin-a 0.1%. Do you think the cream'll have any effect on these ?

1546218435456.jpg

I fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result.

Tell me honestly, what do you think of it? Will girls care ? And most important of all, how do I get rid of these shits ?
try tretinoin cream (retin-A) or ask a plastic surgeon

Go to your derm,then private clinics if your derm can't help you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel and Zaetheus
Yes, girls do care, looks like you need fillers.

laser could help you, also tretinoin

acnescarcel told me that tretionin doesn;t work

It doesn't for pitted scars like this. It works for dark spots, active acne, uneven skin tone, texture etc. but not indented scarring.

Can you aware me on the procedure ?
Look it up on Google, bro. Everything is easily accessible now. No rudeness intended.

Can you aware me on the procedure ?

There are different types of dermal fillers. Permanent, semi permanent and long lasting HA fillers. Essentially fillers consists of synthetic molecules- some resemble natural skin matrix, others resemble bone, and some are totally synthetic like silicone. The majority of my work is with Hyaluronic acid. This is a gel-like substance that is a molecular makeup of sugar molecules. This gel-like substance is found in between the scaffolding of collagen and elastin. Over time, one has a decrease in both the scaffolding but also most importantly the gel namely hyaluronic acid. Fillers are a synthetic variant of hyaluronic acid.

Do you have them all over your face? You should try niacinamide and azelaic acid since they improve acne scar appearance.

Look it up on Google, bro. Everything is easily accessible now. No rudeness intended.
I know that, haha. Just wondered if he experienced it himself and could give insight that is readily available.

I'll definitely see a derm to talk about microneedling and retin-a prescription.