Acne starting breaking out

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
I never had it this bad before, it’s only on the right side of my face. It is awful. I’d rate myself LTN because of this.
Here is the difference between left and right

IMG 0873
IMG 0872

How tf is this shit possible?

I eat only whole foods. So diet can’t be it. This is what i ate today

Eggs
Tuna
Banana
Carrot
Yogurt
Apples

My skincare routine consists of:

Morning:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Moisturiser
Spf

Night:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Retinol
Moisturiser

(I used benzoyl peroxide for a few weeks but stopped since the sun is shining a lot right now.)

Also I ordered a derma stamp last night and vitamin C serum.

Now i am asking you guys wtf i can do?
Do I ask my doctor for tretinoine? Or what other solutions do I have? I am sceptical about accutane since I don’t want to fuze my growth plates because I think I can still grow a little taller.

What would you guys recommend me to do?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and silencio
If chickens arent fed natural diet (bugs, worms etc) like most store bought dogshit it has pufa and other shit that can cause acne. Eggs give me acne aswell.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, <6PSLcel, maxxmclooks and 3 others
If chickens arent fed natural diet (bugs, worms etc) like most store bought dogshit it has pufa and other shit that can cause acne. Eggs give me acne aswell.
Okay I’ll stop eating eggs

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I wanna stop eating till my skin is clear

What are my options and what can I do?

welcome to the club, doing everything right but still getting acne.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, orb.tobx, silencio and 1 other person
bro thats tooooo much skincare
skincare in general is cope anyways
tbh the only thing you need is spf50 and tret i dunno why everyone uses so much products, prob ur skin is just irritated or smth
once i stopped using skincare my skin got so much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, orb.tobx, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
tbh the only thing you need is spf50 and tret i dunno why everyone uses so much products, prob ur skin is just irritated or smth
Alright im gonna stop using skincare products from now on. Only using spf50 in the day.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Alright im gonna stop using skincare products from now on. Only using spf50 in the day.
Trust me bro, thats the best thing you can do.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: _hellokittyslut, HTN_Mentalcel and Zeta
I’ll also keep using retinol since i don’t have tret
thats alright, this irritation could only be bcs of retinol too. Dont stress yourself that much bro, you are good looking dw. No acne can fuck your bones in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Litte sleep, stress, cortisol affects my skin a lot. Skincare doesn't fix that

• +1
Opposite for me, but maybe that’s because I don’t use tret

• +1
thats alright, this irritation could only be bcs of retinol too. Dont stress yourself that much bro, you are good looking dw. No acne can fuck your bones in your face.
Thanks, would you recommend me to use the derma stamp to increase collegen?

he’s only using 5 products. 4 in the day and 4 at night, shits like the most basic routine, you tryna descend him or what. he doesn’t even have any serums, toners, or exfoliators, he’s okay with that routine.

• +1
Reactions: orb.tobx and lebronjames23
he’s only using 5 products. 4 in the day and 4 at night, shits like the most basic routine, you tryna descend him or what. he doesn’t even have any serums, toners, or exfoliators, he’s okay with that routine.
What if I start derma stamping too? And adding vitamin C serum.

Thanks, would you recommend me to use the derma stamp to increase collegen?
Its good, but please be careful, if you don't do it right it can only get worse. Use it right.

• +1
jfl at putting jewcare on ur face, nobody needs more than spf50 and tret

• Hmm...
What if I start derma stamping too? And adding vitamin C serum.
all you really need is to add tret to it, vitamin c and a one time weekly exfoliator would help too. would recommend to go back in the benzoyl peroxide cleanser, it not only gets rid of acne but prevents future acne from forming. that’s probably why you broke out, since you stopped using that right away.

• +1
Dude just take accutane, I’m on my third month and literally the only side effect I had is dry lips and back of my palm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta and HTN_Mentalcel
Dude just take accutane, I’m on my third month and literally the only side effect I had is dry lips and back of my palm
accutane is so a healthmin so bad, dont take it likes these pill are smarties

jfl at putting jewcare on ur face, nobody needs more than spf50 and tret
Once a week, clean it good and use 0,3mm needles right?
after seeing his comment you should know that he’s just schizo.
0.25 mm every 2nd day. 0.5mm 1-3x a week. but i don’t really recommend derma stamping your skin, isn’t as safe as it is to derma stamp something like your hair.

all you really need is to add tret to it, vitamin c and a one time weekly exfoliator would help too. would recommend to go back in the benzoyl peroxide cleanser, it not only gets rid of acne but prevents future acne from forming. that’s probably why you broke out, since you stopped using that right away.
oh yes just more jew products bro more products from israrel come on do you have more ?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and vzidel
accutane is so a healthmin so bad, dont take it likes these pill are smarties
How exactly is it a health min? Aside from my cholesterol rising slightly all my blood marks stayed the same. And that too is just for the 7 month duration of the course

after seeing his comment you should know that he’s just schizo.
0.25 mm every 2nd day. 0.5mm 1-3x a week. but i don’t really recommend derma stamping your skin, isn’t as safe as it is to derma stamp something like your hair.
never said that he shouldnt derma stamp nigger, he should just be careful using dermaroller or dermastamps. Bacterial infections can occur if you do not use it properly. I just wanted to say that he should use it properly, bcs if he doesnt use it properly it only can get worse

• +1
How exactly is it a health min? Aside from my cholesterol rising slightly all my blood marks stayed the same. And that too is just for the 7 month duration of the course
Fucks ur hormones, stops ur height growth, its disgusting when you see the side effects. And his acne is not that bad that only acc could fix it. Not worth it

• +1
so do i continue with skincare or not?
do whatever you want bhai, but you really dont need more then spf50 and tret. My skin was dogshit while i used skincare. Once i stopped using 5 different jew products made in israrel my skin got better. I just believe in what i see.

• +1
Fucks ur hormones, stops ur height growth, it’s disgusting when you see the side effects. And his acne is not that bad that only acc could fix it. Not worth it
It didn’t fuck my hormones, I had them checked, everything stayed normal. And I finished puberty so tell me just one thing I need to worry about? You’re just being a scared fag about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab and lestoa
It didn’t fuck my hormones, I had them checked, everything stayed normal. And I finished puberty so tell me just one thing I need to worry about? You’re just being a scared fag about it
Just because you haven't experienced these side effects doesn't mean that these side effects don't exist retard. Accutane in puberty is bullshit, and healthmaxxing mogs in general

never said that he shouldnt derma stamp nigger, he should just be careful using dermaroller or dermastamps. Bacterial infections can occur if you do not use it properly. I just wanted to say that he should use it properly, bcs if he doesnt use it properly it only can get worse
wasn’t talking about the derma stamp, i was adding on to it, i was talking about the comment i quoted of yours above. holy shit fucking schizo :lul:

Just because you haven't experienced these side effects doesn't mean that these side effects don't exist retard
No shit, but it’s fucking worth the extremely small risk anything is gonna happen to you, and even if you do get the hormonal side effects they’re not bad, they found it lowers a lot of hormones like total T and DHT but it also decreases prolactin and it increases free T and DHEA

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
you can’t seriously tell me that you’re gonna listen to that retards advice 🤦‍♂️
I don’t know man, i do understand what he’s saying but at the same time I am scared I’ll miss out if I don’t do skincare

I don’t know man, i do understand what he’s saying but at the same time I am scared I’ll miss out if I don’t do skincare
oh my god bruh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

yk what bro, just go ahead and fuck your skin :lul:

• +1
No shit, but it’s fucking worth the extremely small risk anything is gonna happen to you, and even if you do get the hormonal side effects they’re not bad, they found it lowers a lot of hormones like total T and DHT but it also decreases prolactin and it increases free T and DHEA
Its not motherfucking worth it taking accutane only for this little bit of acne

oh my god bruh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

yk what bro, just go ahead and fuck your skin :lul:
I also understand your point, it’s just the fact that my mom has been saying the exact same thing as he has been saying

Its not motherfucking worth it taking accutane only for this little bit of acne
To each his own, if he’s struggling with acne for years and it just doesn’t go away it’s worth it imo

• +1