Acne starting breaking out

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
I never had it this bad before, it’s only on the right side of my face. It is awful. I’d rate myself LTN because of this.
Here is the difference between left and right

IMG 0873
IMG 0872

How tf is this shit possible?

I eat only whole foods. So diet can’t be it. This is what i ate today

Eggs
Tuna
Banana
Carrot
Yogurt
Apples

My skincare routine consists of:

Morning:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Moisturiser
Spf

Night:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Retinol
Moisturiser

(I used benzoyl peroxide for a few weeks but stopped since the sun is shining a lot right now.)

Also I ordered a derma stamp last night and vitamin C serum.

Now i am asking you guys wtf i can do?
Do I ask my doctor for tretinoine? Or what other solutions do I have? I am sceptical about accutane since I don’t want to fuze my growth plates because I think I can still grow a little taller.

What would you guys recommend me to do?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and silencio
I also understand your point, it’s just the fact that my mom has been saying the exact same thing as he has been saying
have you checked ur gut and liver health ? Gut health is literally everything, check previous threads they will all say the same. Gut health can brutally fix ur skin.

I also understand your point, it’s just the fact that my mom has been saying the exact same thing as he has been saying
iam getting sick because of ur ass
i don’t care anymore, ima just let him fuck his skin up, despite the outbreak obviously being because he immediately stopped the benzoyl peroxide treatment without withdrawing it in intervals first. don’t reply to my comments anymore.

gonna leave this here for you again

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i don’t care anymore, ima just let him fuck his skin up, despite the outbreak obviously being because he immediately stopped the benzoyl peroxide treatment without withdrawing it in intervals first. don’t reply to my comments anymore.

gonna leave this here for you again
How often do you take heroin ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: vzidel
Just on one side? :feelswat:Strange. It could be because of your pillow. Typically, pillowcases accumulate dirt and oil. If you don't change them regularly, it can contribute to acne breakouts, especially if you sleep on just one side of your face. That would explain why you only have acne on one side of your face, but that's just my bullshit theory.

• +1
Just on one side? :feelswat:Strange. It could be because of your pillow. Typically, pillowcases accumulate dirt and oil. If you don't change them regularly, it can contribute to acne breakouts, especially if you sleep on just one side of your face. That would explain why you only have acne on one side of your face, but that's just my bullshit theory.
It’s a good theory but i wash my pillowcases really often.

• +1
Reactions: DamonHx
Do I ask my doctor for tretinoine? Or what other solutions do I have? I am sceptical about accutane since I don’t want to fuze my growth plates because I think I can still grow a little taller.
it is better to have clear skin by sacrificing a little height (in case that happens, which I doubt lol) than to be tall but have acne

it is better to have clear skin by sacrificing a little height (in case that happens, which I doubt lol) than to be tall but have acne
I can just wait and hop on accutane when I’m older. And my acne is not too severe, I should use accutane as a last resort. Now I’m trying to fix it with different treatments

Also, I just woke up and used BB cream, the results are crazy
(left is without and right is with BB cream)

IMG 0873
IMG 0874

IMG 0872
IMG 0876

Now i just gotta collagenmaxx, but this BB cream works wonders

Attachments

• IMG_0874.jpeg
    IMG_0874.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Alright im gonna stop using skincare products from now on. Only using spf50 in the day.
Na bro u needa cleanse it off at night or it will close ur comodones

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Zeta
Hey man. I've been battling with acne since december, I'm on accutane since march.

Skincare like cleanser moisturizer etc is cope
Won't make a difference

Do really just the basics, I personally do:
AM: wash my face with water, spf
PM: cleanser, and topical cream
alongside the accutane ofc

You need to use something like accutane to really make a difference, cause retinoids won't make it go away completely, maybe help a little.

About diet, cut out things slowly and you'll see whos the culprit. I eat no gluten or dairy for the most part, and I'm suspecting that eggs make me break out more. So be mindful of that

Obviously make sure you're washing your face with clean hands, don't pick/touch your face subconsciously, maybe changing pillowsheets or sleeping on your back might help. Drink water too obviously.

About you feeling like you're an ltn, It's similar to what I feel. I feel like having acne on the side of your face is much better than like around your mouth and things of that nature. I can confidently tell you that you lost nearly no SMV. Don't make this mistake of being insecure or not socializing because of it. It really is not that bad. I hate when people tell me this and you probably do too, but it's the truth in the end.

If it scars get on accutane asap, not worth risking scarring. By the way.

• +1
Hey man. I've been battling with acne since december, I'm on accutane since march.

Skincare like cleanser moisturizer etc is cope
Won't make a difference

Do really just the basics, I personally do:
AM: wash my face with water, spf
PM: cleanser, and topical cream
alongside the accutane ofc

You need to use something like accutane to really make a difference, cause retinoids won't make it go away completely, maybe help a little.

About diet, cut out things slowly and you'll see whos the culprit. I eat no gluten or dairy for the most part, and I'm suspecting that eggs make me break out more. So be mindful of that

Obviously make sure you're washing your face with clean hands, don't pick/touch your face subconsciously, maybe changing pillowsheets or sleeping on your back might help. Drink water too obviously.

About you feeling like you're an ltn, It's similar to what I feel. I feel like having acne on the side of your face is much better than like around your mouth and things of that nature. I can confidently tell you that you lost nearly no SMV. Don't make this mistake of being insecure or not socializing because of it. It really is not that bad. I hate when people tell me this and you probably do too, but it's the truth in the end.

If it scars get on accutane asap, not worth risking scarring. By the way.
Taking zinc and omega3 can be helpful too. Make sure you get sun exposure too.

• +1
Taking zinc and omega3 can be helpful too. Make sure you get sun exposure too.
But what if I’m using benzoyl peroxide, then sunlight is bad for you i heard? Isn’t it also bad if you get exposed to UV when you’re on accutane?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
But what if I’m using benzoyl peroxide, then sunlight is bad for you i heard? Isn’t it also bad if you get exposed to UV when you’re on accutane?
I go out tanning with a shirt on my face jfl. Full body exposure other than face.
Realistically if you have spf on, you can be on the sun all you want.
I was on accutane on a vacation and nothing happened. Just apply sunscreen

• +1
I go out tanning with a shirt on my face jfl. Full body exposure other than face.
Realistically if you have spf on, you can be on the sun all you want.
I was on accutane on a vacation and nothing happened. Just apply sunscreen
Alright, thanks for your help

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Accutane 10-20mg daily and you'll never get acne again after 6 months. Not only is it essentially impossible for me to breakout (even on gear) but my pores are invisible and my skin literally looks like it's matte finished.

Clindamycin is garbage, p.acnes rapidly gains resistance and you'll breakout even harder after longterm use. Accutane makes it impossible for p.acnes to survive because sebaceous output is so low.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, AySab and Zeta
Accutane 10-20mg daily and you'll never get acne again after 6 months. Not only is it essentially impossible for me to breakout (even on gear) but my pores are invisible and my skin literally looks like it's matte finished.

Clindamycin is garbage, p.acnes rapidly gains resistance and you'll breakout even harder after longterm use. Accutane makes it impossible for p.acnes to survive because sebaceous output is so low.
I don't think my doctor would give me accutane. My doctor does not give a shit about my acne otherwise he would've helped me better then giving me clindamycin

have u made any changes to ur diet/supplementation in a while?

if u started to take something new, that could cause it

or did it just break out out of nowhere?

have u made any changes to ur diet/supplementation in a while?

if u started to take something new, that could cause it

or did it just break out out of nowhere?
out of no where. My skin was never great but now it's suddenly going downhill

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I don't think my doctor would give me accutane. My doctor does not give a shit about my acne otherwise he would've helped me better then giving me clindamycin
Buy it online.

Don't waste a millisecond of your precious youth with acne when the answer is as simple as taking one pill a day for 6 months and then never having to worry about acne ever again. If you don't do this you'll be coping with tret and clindamycin until you're in your mid to late twenties.

Indiamart is an example of where you can get good generics. QSC sells raw isotretinoin powder for pisscheap too.

• +1
Buy it online.

Don't waste a millisecond of your precious youth with acne when the answer is as simple as taking one pill a day for 6 months and then never having to worry about acne ever again. If you don't do this you'll be coping with tret and clindamycin until you're in your mid to late twenties.
Can't order it online. And I don't know if I will regret hopping on accutane since i still think i have an inch to grow then I'd be 6'3

Can't order it online. And I don't know if I will regret hopping on accutane since i still think i have an inch to grow then I'd be 6'3
Yeah just wait if you're still young. tbf it's not like you're 5'5 and hoping to gain an inch, at 6'2 you already mog majority of men

• +1
Indiamart is an example of where you can get good generics. QSC sells raw isotretinoin powder for pisscheap too.
I ordered something from there and the border customs of the Netherlands seized my package and sent me a letter that I should not try to order illegal / prescription only items.

• +1
Reactions: 9898
Not really, It's around average height in the Netherlands. I fucking hate this country
brutal.

Alright well ask your doc for erythromycin or minocycline then. Also if tazarotene is available in the Netherlands ask for that too.

• +1
brutal.

Alright well ask your doc for erythromycin or minocycline then. Also if tazarotene is available in the Netherlands ask for that too.
Never heard of those things tbh, I'll look them up and see. I might go to my doctor but I am too high inhib. I rarely go to the doctor.

Okay so my plan for now is

Start microneedling
Try to get tretinoin
Only eat food that i know is okay
drink a lot of water
going outside

out of no where. My skin was never great but now it's suddenly going downhill
my suggestion would be accutane if you can get it

and consulting a dermatologist, they will know better than .org anons

• +1
I might have found a reason due my outbreak.

I have been working as a food deliverer and I have to wear a helmet. So that helmet might have been dirty which caused me to break out. So now I’ll use a different helmet that covers less of my face.

I can just wait and hop on accutane when I’m older. And my acne is not too severe, I should use accutane as a last resort. Now I’m trying to fix it with different treatments
well that's a good point, I hope you don't need to resort to that and that you can with other treatments, but if you do end up resorting to that, don't worry so much

• +1
IMG 0880

:love::love: skin getting clearer, this is my good side tho. BB cream is saving my ass

I think some of my “acne” is actually shaving bumps. Because I shaved before work and at work i put on a helmet which probably caused some skin irritations. Now I luckily got a helmet that doesn’t cover my lower third that way I can let it heal.

welcome to the club, doing everything right but still getting acne.
While chad does everything wrong and doesn't get acne. It's brutal man. They are putting some shit into the foods probably

• +1
Reactions: prince_ and Zeta
Use a micro dose of accutane, like 5mg a day, i use this and haven’t had even a tiny bit of acne for a year, no sides either on such a tiny dose

• +1
Use a micro dose of accutane, like 5mg a day, i use this and haven’t had even a tiny bit of acne for a year, no sides either on such a tiny dose
Dutch doctors are known for not giving a fuck about their clients. They always try to prescribe the least amount of medication possible. I talked about accutane and he was totally against it.

But I’m doing everything it takes to stop my current acne and to also get rid of acne scars. It’s working pretty good. I just need more time

jfl at putting jewcare on ur face, nobody needs more than spf50 and tret
if you use tret ur gonna need a cleanser to remove sebum and you’ll need a moisturiser so your skin won’t dry out. dry skin=bad skin. but there can also be other factors than skincare that cause breakouts. i’ve been breaking out for a few months now and it’s because of my high cortisol levels wich are caused by stress

• +1
But I’m doing everything it takes to stop my current acne and to also get rid of acne scars. It’s working pretty good. I just need more time
Nigga jfl those faggots should kys those ugly retards are giving fake side-effects about Accutane I'm 6'2 while taking Accutane form 13 to 16 and it didn't affect shit

• +1
I never had it this bad before, it’s only on the right side of my face. It is awful. I’d rate myself LTN because of this.
Here is the difference between left and right

View attachment 2991397View attachment 2991398

How tf is this shit possible?

I eat only whole foods. So diet can’t be it. This is what i ate today

Eggs
Tuna
Banana
Carrot
Yogurt
Apples

My skincare routine consists of:

Morning:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Moisturiser
Spf

Night:
Cleanser
Clindamycine
Retinol
Moisturiser

(I used benzoyl peroxide for a few weeks but stopped since the sun is shining a lot right now.)

Also I ordered a derma stamp last night and vitamin C serum.

What would you guys recommend me to do?
maybe u havent been getting enough sleep or are stressed?

• +1