Acne us the worse deformity

qwep

qwep

Banned
Who is going to respect a guy with acne? Theres not a single famous leader with acne. Its so digusting and will make you look dirty regardless of how often you clean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wouldn't say it's the worst but yea it's pretty bad. Roids definitely haven't helped either. Got multiple large pimples on my forehead and a cluster of them between my eyebrows fml.

• +1
My oneitis had some acne one time we met

• +1
Well fortunately there exists a magic pill to cure acne, that pill being accutane. Just don't take it before 18

• +1
Not even close

• +1
  • +1
Accutane makes the acne get 10x worse
Fucking lol
It makes it worse for a few months only. Then u get to live the rest of ur life acne free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
Accutane makes the acne get 10x worse
At first. Then it dries ur skin out getting rid of it forever (or atleast greatly reduces it).
Who is going to respect a guy with acne? Theres not a single famous leader with acne. Its so digusting and will make you look dirty regardless of how often you clean
It can drop a 8/10 chad to a 3 or 4 depending on how bad it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
its no way the worse deformity

• +1
its fixable easy

• +1
Acne is easy to treat tho

• +1
The moment my face started cleaning up from acne I swear my life got 100000 times better. It made such a huge fucking difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
The moment my face started cleaning up from acne I swear my life got 100000 times better. It made such a huge fucking difference.
You took accutane?

• +1
Acne is easy to treat tho
For some yeah. There are a lot of life factors to take into account as well as genetics
Me too honestly

• +1
You took accutane?
It wasn't that bad. I managed to reduce it by 80% since I'm still dealing with it. I take Vibramycin pills indoxyl and epiduo prescription creams.

• +1
It wasn't that bad. I managed to reduce it by 80% since I'm still dealing with it. I take Vibramycin pills indoxyl and epiduo prescription creams.
similar to what i did

• +1
Indeed, my friends have clear skin but the right side of my face makes me look like a burn victim

it's a halo on girls cause it's a neotenous trait

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot