Acquaintance is mad at me.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
An acquaintance was bugging me the other day about helping him find a girlfriend. I was currently dealing with other shit(such as asking someone out)cuz I told him about incels.is. Keep in mind, he’s 16, a year younger than me. Then I told him to make a account on here, and make an Imgur account, take a picture on there, copy and paste it here, and make a rate me thread. It was either that or help him find a girlfriend. He kept bombarding me about it, so it came to the point of asking my friend to talk to him cuz I was about to curse him out. So he did. But now, the kid is mad at me. I said hi to him and told me to leave him alone. Did I do anything wrong?

Anybody wanna answer this thread?

don't act like a weetawd

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Re-read 3 times, still not sure what you even mean. Some kid is mad cause you didn't help him get a gf and told him to post here instead? now he's mad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Re-read 3 times, still not sure what you even mean. Some kid is mad cause you didn't help him get a gf and told him to post here instead? now he's mad?
Yes. I told him to post a rate me thread.

i would consider the rope

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Why would you tell a normie about this place
He’s not that much of a normie. He sent “lol” when I told him the meaning of incels

• +1
Reactions: Tricky