Act alpha even if your not

Imagine Michael Cera walking up to a 6ft 200lb guy, acting "alpha".

He will never be seen as a threat to the stronger guy even if he gives a perfect Al Pacino impression.

Meanwhile someone like Blake Griffin could act like Meg Griffin and still be respected.
and putin?

Maybe comparing an aspie to some popular dude, the difference could be 1 PSL, however it’s impossible for about 99% of users here to reach even near that level of status. You and I can tell ourselves that it will happen one day but we know deep down, that we will never reach that level. It’s not just acting alpha btw, you also need to make people like you. Most people are missing years of formative experience interacting normally with others during their youth that they’ll never be able to catch up on
Depending on your definition of NT, people will like you.

I don’t think it’s too hard to make people like you. Just be chill, don’t say retarded shit when you are getting to know them, say some funny shit, be agreeable to an extent, make them feel like your presence adds something. And just keep it real and be true to yourself and stand for what you believe in. Deep down everyone wishes they could be real and genuine so they flock to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Imagine Michael Cera walking up to a 6ft 200lb guy, acting "alpha".

He will never be seen as a threat to the stronger guy even if he gives a perfect Al Pacino impression.

Meanwhile someone like Blake Griffin could act like Meg Griffin and still be respected.
I agree with the first point but not the second.
no one respects gay guys even if they're those ripped ones

Good advice but will backfire easily if overdone. Also can look fake which is easy to spot. You need to be careful about being ''alpha'', or it will become a set of tricks pua style instead of a real personality improvement.

Examples: obsessing about who goes through a door first or who looks away first, gripping excessively hard when shaking hands, fake smiling or stopping smiling to be ''alpha''.

If done correctly, definitely good.
Took me 5 years to figure it out lmao, i was too bluepilled.
Now i know what it is but can't always do like i think i'm supposed to, maybe i need more T.

It's good to be expressive and open but within certain limits.
People have an insane amount of rules of what can be said and done acceptably.

Even small mannerisms count, being too self aware or unaware can be spotted and will hurt you.

You need to be confident but know your limits.
Don't be bossy any more than you actually can be while benefiting yourself and others just to be the ''boss''.

Being ''alpha'' can't be faked easily. It's like looks, you have it or don't have it, you can change it somewhat but not dramatically or fast.
you missed the point. acting alpha is initially a set of rules you follow since you don't know how to act. for me personally after a while it just started to click and I realised acting alpha isn't about following a set of rules. Its just giving yourself priority over everything. it's hard to understand if you don't have the mindset

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I don’t think it’s too hard to make people like you. Just be chill, don’t say retarded shit when you are getting to know them, say some funny shit, be agreeable to an extent, make them feel like your presence adds something. And just keep it real and be true to yourself and stand for what you believe in. Deep down everyone wishes they could be real and genuine so they flock to it.
why on earth would anyone wanna be NT with normies when they'll backstab you the first chance they get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I agree with the first point but not the second.
no one respects gay guys even if they're those ripped ones
No one would fuck with Blake even if he was a transgender.

Reminds me of the time Ben Shaprio asked to be protected from a tranny, who wanted to kick his ass.

why on earth would anyone wanna be NT with normies when they'll backstab you the first chance they get?
Sounds like you’ve had bad experiences with normies. There’s bad people in every group. I’d rather have a solid 4-8 close friends that won’t stab my back than know a lot of people that may pull some fuck shit on me.

It sounds like you’re making excuses bc there’s definitely plenty of backstabbing, not trustworthy individuals here as well.

you missed the point. acting alpha is initially a set of rules you follow since you don't know how to act. for me personally after a while it just started to click and I realised acting alpha isn't about following a set of rules. Its just giving yourself priority over everything. it's hard to understand if you don't have the mindset
I get that part, fake it till you make it basically. Done in the right way, it'll give you real positive changes, done wrong and it'll make you look stupid and do harm.
It's a fine line.
It's true, you have to prioritize yourself to really improve. I used to be super beta, now it's not that bad. I treat my gf like shit sometimes and she wouldn't like me if i didn't.
It's like 2 opposing forces colliding and combining. If it all flowed smoothly there would be no emotion, more like friendship.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I get that part, fake it till you make it basically. Done in the right way, it'll give you real positive changes, done wrong and it'll make you look stupid and do harm.
It's a fine line.
It's true, you have to prioritize yourself to really improve. I used to be super beta, now it's not that bad. I treat my gf like shit sometimes and she wouldn't like me if i didn't.
It's like 2 opposing forces colliding and combining. If it all flowed smoothly there would be no emotion, more like friendship.
Yeah. most of the way I act now is natural and not forced (apart from treating my girl bad sometimes)
you need to do this though. women sit in their rooms and just think about the day and want they said wayy more then guys.

making a women unsure of weather or not you like her means she's constantly chasing the validation. she'll keep being a good girl so you like her and she doesn't even know it but chasing this feeling of "does he like me?" is mostly what makes them like you.

chad doesn't need to artificially perform this behaviour since he has so many girls after him all of them are trying to best each other and hence they all chase his validation. and even when he gives then validation he's fucking a different girl next week which makes the other girl need that validation again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2581 and EckhartTollemaxx
Yeah. most of the way I act now is natural and not forced (apart from treating my girl bad sometimes)
you need to do this though. women sit in their rooms and just think about the day and want they said wayy more then guys.

making a women unsure of weather or not you like her means she's constantly chasing the validation. she'll keep being a good girl so you like her and she doesn't even know it but chasing this feeling of "does he like me?" is mostly what makes them like you.

chad doesn't need to articially perform this behaviour since he has so many girls after him all of them are trying to best each other and hence they all chase his validation. and even when he gives then validation he's fucking a different girl next week which makes the other girl need that validation again
Pretty much, good fake is the same as the real deal in many circumstances.
Fake is real, real is fake.
For example, irl nobody cares if you train and get fit or are born with elite genetics. They only care about what they see.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and JustTrynaGrow
Acting like an alpha is easier said than done. I tend to overthink what I should say and how my body language should be and I make myself look like an idiot. I also feel like people can definitely tell whenever you are not acting like yourself.

• +1
Can’t be alpha when you have the voice of a child like me

• +1
Acting like an alpha is easier said than done. I tend to overthink what I should say and how my body language should be and I make myself look like an idiot. I also feel like people can definitely tell whenever you are not acting like yourself.
I used to do this to

You just have to get to the point you just don’t care anymore

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow