Acting straight is gay

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
@skinnytwink post history straight up proves that acting straight is some really gay shit :ogre: like, he's the only active 100% gay user of the forum, yet he has numerous threads simping for female models, he uses a stacy avi, he has taken part in the whole forum activity of doing autistic morphs, he expresses traits of toxic masculinity, like criticizing normies for no reason other than just being normies...

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8

@Octillionaire @zv1212 @Xangsane see, y'all simping for girls, acting autistically and being toxic are just GAY :forcedsmile:

Real men simp for PSL gods, are charismatic and try to respect minorities :Comfy: like how @forevergymcelling idolizes Maher.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Lmao, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
pov u make a whole thread about a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Lmao, Hades and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@skinnytwink post history straight up proves that acting straight is some really gay shit :ogre: like, he's the only active 100% gay user of the forum, yet he has numerous threads simping for female models, he uses a stacy avi, he has taken part in the whole forum activity of doing autistic morphs, he expresses traits of toxic masculinity, like criticizing normies for no reason other than just being normies...

View attachment 1857755View attachment 1857756View attachment 1857757

@Octillionaire @zv1212 @Xangsane see, y'all simping for girls, acting autistically and being toxic are just GAY :forcedsmile:

Real men simp for PSL gods, are charismatic and try to respect minorities :Comfy: like how @forevergymcelling idolizes Maher.

wait when do i criticize normies usually i'm just being satire.. jfl i'm a normie myself what would be the point

wait when do i criticize normies usually i'm just being satire.. jfl i'm a normie myself what would be the point
Idk, there are some normies who don't realize they're normies, and try to criticize normies at any given opportunity :ogre:

I don’t care nigga. Don’t tag me in one of your threads again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20370 and Bvnny.
When the two users end up being friendly on an evisceration thread, then you know it is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19036
Idk, there are some normies who don't realize they're normies, and try to criticize normies at any given opportunity :ogre:
i just do it as a joke, i usually try to help users though. some of them are narcy however in whichcase i will not

When the two users end up being friendly on an evisceration thread, then you know it is over
what the fuck does "evisceration" mean

Why are you mad? I thought we were friends, bhai :Comfy:
You used to be good poster on lookism and even on here for a little bit but all of your threads are about faggot shit now.

You used to be good poster on lookism and even on here for a little bit but all of your threads are about faggot shit now.
My last thread has literally nothing to do with faggotry

You're cherrypicking :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
My last thread has literally nothing to do with faggotry

You're cherrypicking :feelswhat:
"slaying hiatus".. and copying my use of "-esque". you are a fem transvestite faggot larping as a masc bisexual

"slaying hiatus".. and copying my use of "-esque". you are a fem transvestite faggot larping as a masc bisexual
Changed my custom title after that roast :ogre: