Actual cold approach/PUA guide + AMA

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
The amount of misinformation in regards to PUA and cold approaching is comical, so I will attempt to cover some of the mishaps in normie cold approaches and give advice.

-Please read carefully then ask questions in the replies, I will get to as many replies as possible.

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

This is where a majority of the mistakes are made, because I dont classify cold approaching a girl in a bar as the same thing as going up to a girl in a dogpark. They are the same conceptually but totally different in tactics. I am not going to cover approaching clubs as I have made numerous guides on the topic recently with extensive detail.

When approaching in the day time, theres lots of memes about HQNP locations like approach in the library or chess club, etc. Do NOT approach in your university library JFL, I cant believe people think this works. There isnt HQNP locations, this is a retarded PSL meme, I promise 50% of the girls in your university library had O.N.S. the previous night:feelskek::feelskek:

You SHOULD approaches at large public places like parks, fairs, etc. The common denominators are the following.
-public, densely populated (girl feels safe:bluepill:)
-You can quickly get out of sight if you get rejected
-People wont hear your convo

I didnt list any indoor locations because in a place like a fucking LIBRARY, everyone will hear you fail. Atleast outside you can move away from ur rejection and approach a new girl. You dont want to be failo'd by spam approaching every girl in a small cohort.

I have done over 100 approaches in a club over a few hours and I started to approach the same girls multiple times which was a brutal failo, aswell as hear "you already talked to my friend" etc. Dont get the rep as a cold approacher I promise.

I really like to walk around university grounds and approach, because you can cover lots of ground and its really socially acceptable. Ill go into specifics down in the thread.

2. Make your approach less cold
Episode 1 Pick Up Lines GIF by BLoafX

Try to establish some type of eye contact before approaching a girl, if your subhuman she will reject your eye contact but thats a softer rejection than if you were to go up to her. You can escalate with other body language to warm the approach like eye contact, then smile without breaking.

If she reciprocates, GOD TIER IOI you can easily approach and close. You have like a .01% chance of fail if you do that prior to approach.

DO NOT approach from immediately behind a 110lb JB whos 5'4 and tap her shoulder like:

NO SQUINTMAXED PSL AUTIST FACES, relax your orbicularis please! no one cares if your .1 PSL higher if you look fucking autistic!

You should approach a girl from within her peripheral vision

If her first reaction is getting startled it failos the approach hard.

I like to make approaches seem as unplanned as possible, dont be walking around like an autist by yourself going up to every girl. Instead be with a friend having a good convo displaying good vibes and then make it seem like approaching a girl wasnt your intent but you just had to.

I like to take 50 pregab + 20 bac before approaching, ideally 10mg memantine ontop but I dont have at the moment.

3. Step by step example + tips.
Observe Benjamin Franklin GIF

Lets pretend you spot a 7/10 stacy you want to approach and your following my principles on location... how the fuck do I do it? well here

Firstly, I will walk over smiling and say "hey I just wanted to let you know you looked really cute today"

SMILE THE ENTIRE TIME AND LET OUT A CHUCKLE BETWEEN THE SENTENCE.

She will respond with "thanks", then a random question if shes even 5% intrested in you, example - "thanks, whats your name"

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im clav, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

The convo can take any number of turns at this point so experience + NT will help you here but converse, and when it starts getting awkward, secure a number and leave. Dont try to close during the day, the most ive done is walk with them a while if we were going the same direction.

You shouldnt approach a large group of people, whether girls/boys or just girls. Ideally you approach 1-3 women. Its a bit different when you are approaching a girl near her friend, as you must get her approval to jester to the bitch you want. Ill typically ask something like "I hope you wouldnt mind if I borrowed your friend a minute"

If the friend says no just leave without a word, the girl will now hate her friend trust me. Most of the time the friend wont care as you secured her blessing, LDAR her now and pretend she isnt there, dont loop her into the convo. She will walk away out of feeling awkward and your odds go up. The same principle applies to a bigger group, if your high inhib tho you wont be able to go up to 8 girls solo.

Things that helped me is coloring, I find it best to approach in light blue or pink (personal anecdote idk). Peacockmaxing maybe or it could just be higher trust. Either way, it works for me. I also like to approach in my nicer clothing on campus.

(took this at home not in uni)

Ive only done this a few times, but sometimes if its cooler ill wear nice clothes like this since it looks higher class and mogs people wearin' gold chainz n shyte. Its also a good halo + opportunity to LARP.

ive done approaches in this and since it stands out so much girls will always comment on it which is convofuel, ive larped tons of shit like having an office job after class, meeting, ANYTHING for convo.

Cagefuel below,

Ive heard another PSLer intentionally stutters during approaches to seem nerdy to HQNP girls which i fucking CAGED at endlessly. the cunt says "uhh umm I thought Uh you were like very pretty" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Being to experienced could be a failo seemingly
Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

having good breath is also crucial, but obvious.

4. How to determine HQNP

HQNP is mostly cope because of the sexual revolution eviscerating any shred of morality, at younger ages it isnt hard to find virgins. You can tell by things like clothing covering all cleavage. Exposed deltoids, collar bones, abdomen, glutes/hamstrings are signs of promiscuity so just don't bother. Approach if you want to sexmax but not if you want a wife.

Other primitive indicators include
-peircings
-tattoos
-talking loudly/blatant disregard of her volume
-if she walks like she is some "boss bitch" and makes faces, etc

girls are meant to be shy and generally scared to cause a scene, if a girl is having loud convos airing out her buisness its a bad sign.

more on HQNP by @enchanted_elixir , more comprehensive I only gave the basics.

@androgenic @NumbThePain @Arcturus @Gengar @coispet @6ft4 @9898 @dnrd @pneumocystosis @Zeta @Orc @Jason Voorhees @emeraldglass @TechnoBoss @PLA1092 @Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fogdart, Phronesis and 47 others
bro the foid in your pfp got shit on her face or smt

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, bloomercel, 6PSLcel and 5 others
if i do all this will i able to fuck an ethnic ltb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, User28823, t20cel and 14 others
at least u get some:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
The amount of misinformation in regards to PUA and cold approaching is comical, so I will attempt to cover some of the mishaps in normie cold approaches and give advice.

-Please read carefully then ask questions in the replies, I will get to as many replies as possible.

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

This is where a majority of the mistakes are made, because I dont classify cold approaching a girl in a bar as the same thing as going up to a girl in a dogpark. They are the same conceptually but totally different in tactics. I am not going to cover approaching clubs as I have made numerous guides on the topic recently with extensive detail.

When approaching in the day time, theres lots of memes about HQNP locations like approach in the library or chess club, etc. Do NOT approach in your university library JFL, I cant believe people think this works. There isnt HQNP locations, this is a retarded PSL meme, I promise 50% of the girls in your university library had O.N.S. the previous night:feelskek::feelskek:

You SHOULD approaches at large public places like parks, fairs, etc. The common denominators are the following.

I didnt list any indoor locations because in a place like a fucking LIBRARY, everyone will hear you fail. Atleast outside you can move away from ur rejection and approach a new girl. You dont want to be failo'd by spam approaching every girl in a small cohort.

I have done over 100 approaches in a club over a few hours and I started to approach the same girls multiple times which was a brutal failo, aswell as hear "you already talked to my friend" etc. Dont get the rep as a cold approacher I promise.

I really like to walk around university grounds and approach, because you can cover lots of ground and its really socially acceptable. Ill go into specifics down in the thread.

Try to establish some type of eye contact before approaching a girl, if your subhuman she will reject your eye contact but thats a softer rejection than if you were to go up to her. You can escalate with other body language to warm the approach like eye contact, then smile without breaking.

If she reciprocates, GOD TIER IOI you can easily approach and close. You have like a .01% chance of fail if you do that prior to approach.

DO NOT approach from immediately behind a 110lb JB whos 5'4 and tap her shoulder like:
View attachment 3155411View attachment 3155414View attachment 3155421View attachment 3155424

NO SQUINTMAXED PSL AUTIST FACES, relax your orbicularis please! no one cares if your .1 PSL higher if you look fucking autistic!

View attachment 3155427

I like to make approaches seem as unplanned as possible, dont be walking around like an autist by yourself going up to every girl. Instead be with a friend having a good convo displaying good vibes and then make it seem like approaching a girl wasnt your intent but you just had to.

I like to take 50 pregab + 20 bac before approaching, ideally 10mg memantine ontop but I dont have at the moment.

Lets pretend you spot a 7/10 stacy you want to approach and your following my principles on location... how the fuck do I do it? well here

Firstly, I will walk over smiling and say "hey I just wanted to let you know you looked really cute today"

She will respond with "thanks", then a random question if shes even 5% intrested in you, example - "thanks, whats your name"

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im braden, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

The convo can take any number of turns at this point so experience + NT will help you here but converse, and when it starts getting awkward, secure a number and leave. Dont try to close during the day, the most ive done is walk with them a while if we were going the same direction.

You shouldnt approach a large group of people, whether girls/boys or just girls. Ideally you approach 1-3 women. Its a bit different when you are approaching a girl near her friend, as you must get her approval to jester to the bitch you want. Ill typically ask something like "I hope you wouldnt mind if I borrowed your friend a minute"

If the friend says no just leave without a word, the girl will now hate her friend trust me. Most of the time the friend wont care as you secured her blessing, LDAR her now and pretend she isnt there, dont loop her into the convo. She will walk away out of feeling awkward and your odds go up. The same principle applies to a bigger group, if your high inhib tho you wont be able to go up to 8 girls solo.

Things that helped me is coloring, I find it best to approach in light blue or pink (personal anecdote idk). Peacockmaxing maybe or it could just be higher trust. Either way, it works for me. I also like to approach in my nicer clothing on campus.

View attachment 3155462

Ive only done this a few times, but sometimes if its cooler ill wear nice clothes like this since it looks higher class and mogs people wearin' gold chainz n shyte. Its also a good halo + opportunity to LARP.

ive done approaches in this and since it stands out so much girls will always comment on it which is convofuel, ive larped tons of shit like having an office job after class, meeting, ANYTHING for convo.

Cagefuel below,

Ive heard another PSLer intentionally stutters during approaches to seem nerdy to HQNP girls which i fucking CAGED at endlessly. the cunt says "uhh umm I thought Uh you were like very pretty" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Being to experienced could be a failo seemingly
Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

HQNP is mostly cope because of the sexual revolution eviscerating any shred of morality, at younger ages it isnt hard to find virgins. You can tell by things like clothing covering all cleavage. Exposed deltoids, collar bones, abdomen, glutes/hamstrings are signs of promiscuity so just don't bother. Approach if you want to sexmax but not if you want a wife.

-peircings
-tattoos

girls are meant to be shy and generally scared to cause a scene, if a girl is having loud convos airing out her buisness its a bad sign.

@androgenic @NumbThePain @Arcturus @Gengar @coispet @6ft4 @9898 @dnrd @pneumocystosis @Zeta @Orc @Jason Voorhees @emeraldglass @TechnoBoss @PLA1092 @Alexanderr
good thread though bump

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel and PsychoH
I bet no one has read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, truthhurts and 5 others
Good thread dude

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing, 6PSLcel and 2 others
What do you think is best to ask for, snap, number, or insta?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 6PSLcel, Wiqfi and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Rea
Number mogs tbh, girls have 1 million orbiters on snap anyway u will just get burried. She gets less texts so she will remember who u are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing, 6PSLcel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Rzn, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Number mogs tbh, girls have 1 million orbiters on snap anyway u will just get burried. She gets less texts so she will remember who u are
I agree, but I also think it depends on your reasoning, for one night stands I think snap is better because you can swipe up on stories and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Costcosuperstore
damn bro you've already kinda fallen off, if this was a slay thread it would do way bigger numbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, 6PSLcel, scrunchables and 5 others
damn bro you've already kinda fallen off, if this was a slay thread it would do way bigger numbers
No one on chads.me is online, its saturday night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ey88 and UZB_Strebl
I cant, i got rated LTN in pm numerous times here bhai and im 5'10 :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 1 other person
U

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155411View attachment 3155414View attachment 3155421View attachment 3155424

View attachment 3155427

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im braden, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Ur threads have gotten a lot better

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, halloweed, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Ur like top 0.1 percent smv so this thread funny asf Rich white 6’3 Chad gymaxx with a 6x8 and good coloring

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I wonder which cuckold mod keeps pinning your posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 6PSLcel, TiktokUser and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, 6PSLcel, coispet and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im clav, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

No way bro I'll just autist stare and hand them my number on a tissue paper (that I've sneezed on) with no words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t20cel, 6PSLcel, AlbinoMaxxer and 5 others
straight fucking cagefuel i let out an irl laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, watah, Zenis and 2 others
tf does 50 pregab + 20 bac mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, 6PSLcel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
depends on age

never ask for insta

Snap- if your in highschool or below
Number- if your above that

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, scrunchables, Clavicular and 1 other person

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

this is peak autism and helpful ig

• +1

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Love you Clavvy boy. Taking notes once again

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, 6PSLcel, coispet and 2 others

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

What’s your succes rate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clavicular
yrlven what uni do you go to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, 6PSLcel and ey88
yrlven what uni do you go to
Why r u calling me a random name i used for 2 weeks (long before u joined this forum)

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and 6PSLcel
Why r u calling me a random name i used for 2 weeks (long before u joined this forum)
to show you i know u and this is a new account lol

• +1
to show you i know u and this is a new account lol
Your old account got banned that was made only 1 month ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, NorwoodAscender, 6PSLcel and 2 others
Your old account got banned that was made only 1 month ago
what?
bro my first account was like 1.5 yrs old
you literally rated me b4 and told me to fix my coloring
why would i lie about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clavicular
@Clavicular have you ever seen a NT LTN ethnic pull off cold approaches?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ey88 and smurf
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Gengar and NeverSurrender
I read every word, mirin hard. The guy who intentionally stuttered to seem less experienced reminds me of myself. I would purposely make things awkward just to make the other person feel awkward, even though I was extremely NT back then. Now the joke is, due to all this rotting and NEETing, I have actually lost my social skills so now I'm awkward without even trying to be. Btw, the only thing I think that you can never gauge accurately is the promiscuity of a female or the lack thereof. Even if they dress well, it still doesn't mean much these days. They'd still have had boyfriends so expecting a virgin just because she's not showing off her body isn't really it. But your main point stands; those that do show off their bodies are the ones who already have a bodycount, simply because they know what they got and they're flaunting it.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, smurf, Clavicular and 1 other person
I read every word, mirin hard. The guy who intentionally stuttered to seem less experienced reminds me of myself. I would purposely make things awkward just to make the other person feel awkward, even though I was extremely NT back then. Now the joke is, due to all this rotting and NEETing, I have actually lost my social skills so now I'm awkward without even trying to be. Btw, the only thing I think that you can never gauge accurately is the promiscuity of a female or the lack thereof. Even if they dress well, it still doesn't mean much these days. They'd still have had boyfriends so expecting a virgin just because she's not showing off her body isn't really it. But your main point stands; those that do show off their bodies are the ones who already have a bodycount, simply because they know what they got and they're flaunting it.
thoughtful reply, thanks for reading

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Gengar
thoughtful reply, thanks for reading
No need to thank me, but thank you for this write-up. I think many people can benefit off of this, you are giving good tips. Extra props to you because you got your haters and still you try to help them out. Chadpersonality. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 6PSLcel and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ey88 and Clavicular
I missed reading your threads gengar
wishing the best for you dawg 🤝

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, 6PSLcel, Clavicular and 1 other person

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Dnrd 50%, step 1: be atleast htn

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel and Gengar
I missed reading your threads gengar
wishing the best for you dawg 🤝
Thank you for your nice words, right back at you. Sadly I am not capable of such a thing anymore. Thread below for context. But hollll up, you were here before? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and smurf
Will anybody actually cold approach and post results?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 6PSLcel
Thank you for your nice words, right back at you. Sadly I am not capable of such a thing anymore. Thread below for context. But hollll up, you were here before? :hnghn:

yeah man
we spoke on a few occasions briefly before i deleted
is it still as bad as it was before?
goes to show how unfair life is, someone as kinda hearted as you cant feel loved because of predetermines genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, 6PSLcel and Gengar