actual example of lens distortion.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
when you stick the lens in your nose then yeah thats called a lens distortion and you will look narrow and fishy, but when you hold the phone at least 20 cm away and you still look subhuman it means its over for you . also jfl at muh 2 meters away muh cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
MeAll3.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
all look subhuman and 0.1 psl is the difference :lul:
Use a real camera not a phone camera, the bigger the sensor and lens, the better the images...

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and Trilogy
I am a subhuman through and through, don't need 10 different lens angles to tell me that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and mortis
Use a real camera not a phone camera, the bigger the sensor and lens, the better the images...
brb gonna spend 3k just to gain 0.1 psl while chad takes selfies with his deodorant and looks 7 psl on them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Gonthar
brb gonna spend 3k just to gain 0.1 psl while chad takes selfies with his deodorant and looks 7 psl on them.
Even a cheap, second-hand camera from 10 years ago can take better photos than a phone, you don't have to buy the latest fancy models...

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
Reeeeee how can I do this properly on a phone

• JFL
when you stick the lens in your nose then yeah thats called a lens distortion and you will look narrow and fishy, but when you hold the phone at least 20 cm away and you still look subhuman it means its over for you . also jfl at muh 2 meters away muh cope.
View attachment 2014200
Jfl why is his Philtrum so small

• +1
Even a cheap, second-hand camera from 10 years ago can take better photos than a phone, you don't have to buy the latest fancy models...
cope, smartphone cameras are just as good as dslrs or even better.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
if you had then you wouldn't ask how to do that, just stick the phone to your face then hold it baxk. ez pz
I have a bad camera

• JFL

Lol, just quote random Indian guy from youtube...
Hunting for pixels can make you miss the whole picture and notice the overall change in facial proportions when you are taking portrait photos.

Lol, just quote random Indian guy from youtube...
Hunting for pixels can make you miss the whole picture and notice the overall change in facial proportions when you are taking portrait photos.
cope

brutal, last years outdated iphone mogged a 10k pro dslr setup. how can poor @Gonthar cope now? :lul:
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113524
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113539
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113722
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113735
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113759
Screenshot 2022 12 27 114858
Screenshot 2022 12 27 114952

Last edited:

holy shit i hate indians so much

But to the topic, I don't understand why they keep making a selfie cam so much shitier, just have a legit back cam type lens on the front of ur camera too

brutal, last years outdated iphone mogged a 10k pro dslr setup. how can poor @Gonthar cope now?
Where are the portrait photos, man? You still don't get it...
The iPhone modifies the photos in software, softens up the features and erases wrinkles, it makes women look good, but makes men look gay, like they're wearing makeup.

Where are the portrait photos, man? You still don't get it...
The iPhone modifies the photos in software, softens up the features and erases wrinkles, it makes women look good, but makes men look gay, like they're wearing makeup.
go tho 4:10 mark, he said the portrait is better than the dslr.
btw the iphone mogged dslr so hard im in awe, dslrs are useless now tbh.

go tho 4:10 mark, he said the portrait is better than the dslr.
Yeah, 'cause that's an old, ugly roastie with too much plastic surgery, it filters her face and makes it more pleasing, but in a man it will look weird.

I am a subhuman through and through, don't need 10 different lens angles to tell me that
Could put you in a bus and send you to the navy to get some good old tough boy man training. Make a real man out of you. You'll only miss your mommy's video games that she lets you play for the first 3 days of basic son. Can I get a Navy "HOOYAH!!!"

Yeah, 'cause that's an old, ugly roastie with too much plastic surgery, it filters her face and makes it more pleasing, but in a man it will look weird.
dslr took away her coloring and collagen, dslrs are looksminning you holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Could put you in a bus and send you to the navy to get some good old tough boy man training. Make a real man out of you. You'll only miss your mommy's video games that she lets you play for the first 3 days of basic son. Can I get a Navy "HOOYAH!!!"
I am more tough than any navy subhuman

You need to hold the camera atleast 2 arms length or so. When i measure my zygo jaw ratio or whatever i saw like 89% but in an arm length selfie it didn't look that big but actually taking a pic from 2 arms distance and it looks perfectly wide enough. At 93% in selfies it looks nice but at actually 2 arms length it looks borderline like a box and i could go down to like 90 or so again. Measuring ratios from selfies actually seem quite accurate so if something doesnt look big despite the ratio looking big, it looks big irl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
dslr took away her coloring and collagen, dslrs are looksminning you holy shit.
She has no coloring and collage, she's old and ugly!!!!!!

You need to hold the camera atleast 2 arms length or so. When i measure my zygo jaw ratio or whatever i saw like 89% but in an arm length selfie it didn't look that big but actually taking a pic from 2 arms distance and it looks perfectly wide enough. At 93% in selfies it looks nice but at actually 2 arms length it looks borderline like a box and i could go down to like 90 or so again. Measuring ratios from selfies actually seem quite accurate so if something doesnt look big despite the ratio looking big, it looks big irl
this is legit for me as well, arms length vs 2 arms length is night and day for my FWHR and PFL length and all my ratios tbh

so in other words u need to set ur cam up and countdown to take pics cause just holding it isn't far enough

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nigga looks so estrogenic wtf.