Actual IRL Steps to Female Gaze MAXXING

Deleted member 19995

Deleted member 19995

Iron
Hello, I realized today that I was probably the reason that autistic nordic dude Erik was banned (sorry brodie I was just joshing you dirty eskimo) so I decided that I had a duty to release another banger thread that will show you how to female-gaze maxxx in real life and with actual steps so that you aren't confused as to what this shit is, why it is important, and what actually conflicts with PSL (hint you don't need to wear 500 pieces of jewelry and get a curtains haircut).

The Problem
This part is well-discussed and know but still some users on this board are perplexed as to why prettyboymaxxers seem to get so much attention when they often do not meet the standards that this board has for ideal facial structure. The reason why is because we are men who are interpreting the looks of other men, meaning we will basically find the most intimidating and masculine traits the best because in an IRL situation they are more likely to mog us, intimidate us and scare us away from physical or verbal confrontation. As a result many people on this board DO NOT realize that their standards are NOT IN LINE with female standards. Hunter eyes are scary af, so we think they're ideal, but for example almond eyes with arched brows seem to get a lot of love from females. This is because they are "prettier" and more feminine. There are people on this forum getting surgeries for feminine traits on their faces that may actually help them in getting females, smh.​
The Solution
Anyway so the question then comes, what the fuck Jate Nacobs from Euphoria fame, what is correct? How did you get all that jb pussy in the show? Is PSL correct? Is the female gaze correct? Oh woe is me, can the world possibly handle a multifaceted answer to any question? Should I just rope rn bc my iq is less than my body temperature?? Nigga, they're both to some extent correct and I think a lot of users on this board are understanding this but simply do not want to full on tiktokmaxx or faggotmaxx to get girls because it's simply not in their personality. Well here's the thing you don't have to. Even slightly small additions to your routine or wardrobe can give you a huge boost in the female gaze and will allow you to milk it's benefits without becoming a total narc tiktok mainstream homo.​
These methods are especially helpful to people on here who are ultra-masculine looking and still wondering why tf they don't get female attention. Hint, you need some balance bro. Once you've fixed your diet, exercise, sleep, you're muscular, your neck is bigger, your jaw is more defined, etc. you are looking much better but you also need some hints of being approachable and somewhat sweet/deep/romantic. The current tiktokmaxxing fags, who also find themselves here, will also find that as they get into later stages of life that they probably need a better balance because it's not possible to just stay so much to one side. The best method is at the end.​
1. Skin Care.
Basically set up a skincare routine. I am not posting links as there is enough on this shit on the internet. A skin care routine will give you a more youthful and neotenous look that everyone will love, both gazes included.​
2. Lip Care.
Buy a lip scrub/exfoliating lip balm and use it once a day, or just wet your lips a bit and gently rub for like 20s with a towel. You don't need lip balm 24/7 lol that shit is annoying. Instead drink a good amount of water each day and then at the end of the day before bed, put on a thin layer of Vaseline or any similar product to it and your lips will be juicy all the time with no need for moisturizing balms. If you want to slightly plump your lips because they're thin you can check out my other thread on how to do that.​
3. Eyebrow/Eyelash Care.
Get an eyelash curler and use it to slightly curl your lashes. Get a clear gel mascara for your upper and bottom lashes. Get a tinted brow gel for your brows, apply it for a natural look. Look at my other thread I put some info there for some products I use and which look natural but still give a big boost. Use castor oil on your brows and lashes before bed.​
4. Hair Care.
Get a proper haircut for your face and body shape and size. You do not need to get a tiktoker haircut for this to work. Just get the haircut that suits you. You can have the female gaze even if you're like me and your ideal haircut is shorter (like my propic for ex). Take care of your hair properly, there are infinite threads here on how to do that, but point I'm making it you don't have to fucking get a fag haircut for this to work. Now for the real meat go to 5.​
5. Clothing.
Your clothing is important in this case but here's the deal: fashion is actually slightly complex and for me to explain this shit on a post is impossible. It is your responsibility to improve your fashion game. However, if you don't know anything, stick to simple, classic neutral colors and designs. Don't go chasing trends, just stick to simple af clothing that fits you properly. As long as you have this, you are fine. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRESS IN BLACK STRIPED gayboy merch to have the female gaze, just dress normal. Simple shit, no complexity to it. Someone recently said something like, should I get this Zara shirt that had like 50 different things going on, NO BRO, get the simple white linen or white cotton shirt, maybe beige, maybe light gray. Get some simple shorts, you cannot mess that shit up. Maybe some nice gray, beige or light green socks and some white leather or white canvas sneakers. New Republic is a great brand for high quality shit. Other good US brands for this style (sorry euro bros), are Bonobos, Lululemon, Uniqlo, Untuckit, Allsaints (UK and US), Allbirds. Here's a hint, if you are not 100% sure you like it, DO NOT GET IT. Your clothing needs to be simple, neurotypical and all that shit. Step 6, jewelry, will add extra complexity to any simple fit and take you to the next level of female gaze no matter what.​
6. Jewelry.
This is the creme de la creme of this thread. Now you should look like a decently masculine guy with some simple but well-fitting and neutral colored clothing. You're body is looking nice, your face has some hints of prettyboy features because your lips are juicy and not chapped and you have a little bit going on in your eye area but girls can't tell they only think you have pretty eyes. The final step to female gaze maxxing without becoming a mainstream narc is to use jewelry, one of the most feminine elements of fashion. Start simple, you don't need anything complex. Start with these pieces and then if you feel like they're not enough, add more. Also pick your favorite metal, I like stainless steel because it's super cheap, strong and looks like silver. If you prefer gold for yourself, find something akin to it. You don't need to spend guap on this for it to work.​
1. A simple stainless steel ring. Here is an example. I got the 4mm one. You might need to get a ring-size measuring tool to accurately pick a size. Buy one it will be worth it. Anyone can get away with rocking this ring and it will immediately add to your female gaze rating.​
2. A simple bracelet/knot bracelet or watch. Whichever one you like. Here is an example good for a starter. Maybe get two or get a different color if you like. I'd say wait on the watch unless you're sure you like it, but even for a watch, all you need is something simple and classic. You can probably get a fine watch for like $100, just make sure it's simple.​
3. A simple chain. Get a simple box chain or whatever type of chain you like, ball chain, cuban etc. Just not too thick and not super long, but not super choker-y and short either. Here is an example. You don't have to wear all 3 of these at once, even 1 will boost you in this a lot. Also bear in mind that jewelry should be worn carefully and simply if you're in a business setting or rocking business casual/formal wear. In that case you should really minimize and keep it simple. Luckily, wearing jus 1 or 2 of these super simple pieces even with a business casual look will probably work and I do it all the time.​

That's it. Wow. Now you can wear any simple fit and wear anything from 1-3 of those pieces of jewelry and they will automatically make your fit look more complex, neurotypical and appropriate for the female gaze. Your brutish looks will literally become a huge halo and you will now look like the masculine guy who is still in touch with some bit of his feminine side just because you have a sliver of shiny silver or gold showing from under your neckline and on your finger. BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO FULL TIKTOKKER. You still look normal and masculine, just now all the hoes love you. Crazy, unheard of, unapologetically based. I know, thanks

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: almostchadlite, Ryldoo IS COPING, Timmy and 54 others
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
just kidding will read, bump (y)(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, alriodai, Pandora and 2 others
just kidding will read, bump (y)(y)
lmao thanks, it works brodie. I only put methods up if I've tried them and it works. Start there then add a more statement piece ring or another simple ring but with a small design, maybe a pendant to your necklace, etc. I didn't add earrings bc they're not my style but they also work. Simple shit like this works with women guaranteed

Hey, I was wondering about a few things:

1. Does gently rubbing wet lips with a towel really exfoliate the lips? Would skipping this step not make your lips as moisturized throughout the day? Also, mind linking to your lip-plumping thread?

With lips, I have personally noticed that after I put on vaseline (after shower), after some time they become very chapped compared to if I never apply vaseline at all. As you mentioned it is annoying to put vaseline at all times. I haven't tried putting it on later during the night but I assume it would be the same unless you tried what I did and noticed your way improved your lips?

2. Wouldn't curled eyelashes look unnatural? I also don't have experience with makeup but would you say that "clear gel mascara" makes it look like you have mascara on or not? What do you think about dying your eyelashes instead of this? Also, if you can provide a link to your eyelash thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, alriodai, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Greycels strike again

Good thread OP

• Love it
Don’t wear mascara, foids were mocking this guy with light eyelashes the other day.
Lip balm is a scam and dries out your lips more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypergamy, Ken, ChristianChad and 2 others

1. Does gently rubbing wet lips with a towel really exfoliate the lips? Would skipping this step not make your lips as moisturized throughout the day? Also, mind linking to your lip-plumping thread?

With lips, I have personally noticed that after I put on vaseline (after shower), after some time they become very chapped compared to if I never apply vaseline at all. As you mentioned it is annoying to put vaseline at all times. I haven't tried putting it on later during the night but I assume it would be the same unless you tried what I did and noticed your way improved your lips?

2. Wouldn't curled eyelashes look unnatural? I also don't have experience with makeup but would you say that "clear gel mascara" makes it look like you have mascara on or not? What do you think about dying your eyelashes instead of this? Also, if you can provide a link to your eyelash thread.
1. Yes it really does. No the step is not necessary, but I do it whenever I cleanse my face and dry it with a towel, which is usually twice a day. The Vaseline and drinking water is sufficient if you really dont want to do this, but its literally like 20s of rubbing it gently with a towel.. Or you can get an exfoliating lib balm, which is not really a balm, its like something you put on and take off after a few minutes and it peels off the top layer. Here is my other thread. Btw I only put a thin layer of Vaseline on right before bed, that is all. It has a specific type of compound in it that makes it impossible for water to exit your lips. If you are addicted to lip balms or chap sticks it takes a bit to probably ween off it.
2. An eyelash curler can be used to give you any degree of curled eyelashes, including just a slight, gentle arch that makes your eyes look "prettier". Hardly anyone will even notice what you've done. You're right that a big curl would look unnatural. The idea here is to accent your masculine face with slight pretty features or additions.

Clear gel mascara doesn't look like mascara at all. Neither does a brow tinted gel like E.L.F. wow brow. Just make sure you apply them so that you don't get it drying on empty skin and then it looks like you clearly have something on. I've worn them successfully, people treat me better/I look better in pics, no one knows why lol. I may potentially consider dying my bottom row of eyelashes black only, I've seen good results with the whole eyelash on others but my color tone is all chestnut brown and I haven't had the balls to do a tint/dye job yet so I can't say.
Greycels strike again

Good thread OP
Thanks fam
Don’t wear mascara, foids were mocking this guy with light eyelashes the other day.
Lip balm is a scam and dries out your lips more
if u didn't have that propic halo I would send ur illiterate dnr-the-thread ass back to wherever u came from. I advocate something to exfoliate your lips, not moisturizing balm. I specifically say I don't use moisturizing balms. I am also advocating for at most clear mascara, I don't recommend any guy wear real tinted mascara as it is way too obvious to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
generic af fashion isnt a halo, just neutral. u need to be dripped out if u want to get bitches from clothes

If I want it Imma grab it
If I want it Imma have it
Christian Dior
Christian Dior
I’m up in all this lust

F810235093c695c9175b6755d9fd40b4
1326eef2c92b1756d45ffff6c9a7f2d9
Fitss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, saulgoodman, Ken and 7 others
You need to squeeze all the juice out of the onion.

"Muh... fashion doesn't matter". Even if it adds 0.1pts... it still helps ever so slightly. Men are backstabbing and fightling like gladiators for a crumb of 300lb landwhale pussy. You need every advantage u can get, even if marginal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula, alriodai, helpmegod and 10 others
generic af fashion isnt a halo, just neutral. u need to be dripped out if u want to get bitches from clothes

Christian Dior
Christian Dior
I’m up in all this lust

View attachment 1735899View attachment 1735901View attachment 1735902
All those guys are doing some of the prettyboy elements. Overall its up to you if you want to dress like a gaudy hood dude, ik u probably do, but tbh I think simple fashion is more ideal and to this level it looks a bit overdone (except for the fact they're fucking 7 foot tall rich superstars lol). The only outfit I like is the dude with the biege t shirt and ripped jeans. Like too much shit going on in your clothing AND jewelry, youre gonna look like an Ed hardy catalog bruh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Christian Dior
Christian Dior
I’m up in all this lust

Guy on the far right with the multicolored bomber jacket would look great if he didn't have a backpack and picked a different color for the bomber, like plain color in black/gray/biege. He could wear that fit to a club, a party, to get lunch, on a date

Christian Dior
Christian Dior
I’m up in all this lust

Guy in the full denim fit, imagine instead of the ripped up weird coloring denim, he just had on like a black denim jacket and not ripped up light denim jeans with everything else he has one, white shirt, white shoes. Would look way classier. Just my opinion, ik a lot of u are eurocels and for some reason you guys like way too much ripped up clothing, tight af jeans, sweats, wearing shorts to the club bruh, you cant be doing that

what kind of watch you recommend my nigga? :feelshmm: I have one it's pretty nice but I reckon it's way too fucking big (47mm on 6.7" writstlet). bought it several years ago when I was much less concerned about female gaze and wanted something ogre and masc :hnghn: it's reasonably elegant and not unwearable but doesn't add that sleek prettyboy fashionmaxed feel but rather a bit of the gshock retard feel

• Love it
what kind of watch you recommend my nigga? :feelshmm: I have one it's pretty nice but I reckon it's way too fucking big (47mm on 6.7" writstlet). bought it several years ago when I was much less concerned about female gaze and wanted something ogre and masc :hnghn: it's reasonably elegant and not unwearable but doesn't add that sleek prettyboy fashionmaxed feel but rather a bit of the gshock retard feel
Me and some friends are into omegas, especially vintage ones that we thrift and shit but you can probably find something similar from other brands using it as inspo. Like around 39-41mm face is solid and you can usually change the bands with decently cheap leather bands for black or brown. Also a plain face watch like that will also look great with just a plain silver or gold band. You can find one probably for $100-200 that will look good. Cartier is also cool, but watches that try to match it look cheesy and imitative. These reccs of watches will look good for whatever and not break your bank esp if you don’t know if you love watches. Foids don’t know shit about a watch except if it looks good, if you’re spending guap On a watch you’re only impressing other dudes, which is also ok but not the point. Some high price watches like the philippe patek nautilus mog tho, but you can get a similar style without $80,000 lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The Solution
[...]​
5. Clothing.
[...] Don't go chasing trends, just stick to simple af clothing that fits you properly. As long as you have this, you are fine. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRESS IN BLACK STRIPED gayboy merch to have the female gaze, just dress normal. Simple shit, no complexity to it. Someone recently said something like, should I get this Zara shirt that had like 50 different things going on, NO BRO, get the simple white linen or white cotton shirt, maybe beige, maybe light gray. Get some simple shorts, you cannot mess that shit up.​

Good thread in general, but I heavily disagree with this.
3 weeks ago I was at a birthday party of a friend. We were playing some drinking game and at one point a girl was asked: "Who is the WORST dressed person in the room?" and she answered that it was one guy who wore very basic, boring clothing.
"It's just so boring!" she said.
Meanwhile me, I was rocking rings, necklaces and an all-around eboy outfit and had different girls sitting on my lap throughout the evening.

"Simple shit" won't do it I am afraid.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294, Seth Walsh, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Jewelry = gay and women trait

Fuckin idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Jewelry = gay and women trait

Fuckin idiot
literal cringe
3 weeks ago I was at a birthday party of a friend. We were playing some drinking game and at one point a girl was asked: "Who is the WORST dressed person in the room?" and she answered that it was one guy who wore very basic, boring clothing.
Meanwhile me, I was rocking rings, necklaces and an all-around eboy outfit and had different girls sitting on my lap throughout the evening.

Have you considered the dude was ugly, or didnt have a skincare routine, or didn't have any muscle mass at all.. Idk I used to dress a bit more flashy in college, lots of vintage fuckboy pieces and it does work, especially if you also have a decent body, but when you're out of college I feel like you have to go simpler. I have a good physique from idk actually softmaxxing which most people dont even do.

The biggest halo to your clothing is by far how fit your body is and is also why i stay around 15% bf because I look significantly bigger and better in clothes. Its up to you ultimately but im giving my experience.

I went out last night with a natural colored J crew pocket t shirt, navy Uniqlo chinos, gray J Crew socks, white leather New Republic sneakers, 1 simple stainless steel ring and 1 simple black knot bracelet. The whole fit was under $200 but still quality.. and I got plenty of attention. I was also rocking Tom Ford costa azzurra perfum and aura of amity pheremone (testing out if that shit is real). The actual halo of the fit which is why i get attention isnt the clothing, its just a good plus, it is ultimately bc my breath is fresh, i smell good, have a good physique, my skin looks solid (all bc of softmaxxing). I have plenty of money btw, I dont dress like this because I dont have money, it is just better. Again if you're in college, maybe go a little further than what i reccd

• +1
Reactions: Pride and Ken
another rec, Hamilton watches, look nice, wont break the bank, you can find similar to them or maybe cop something cheap on ebay or thrifting

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Hello, I realized today that I was probably the reason that autistic nordic dude Erik was banned (sorry brodie I was just joshing you dirty eskimo) so I decided that I had a duty to release another banger thread that will show you how to female-gaze maxxx in real life and with actual steps so that you aren't confused as to what this shit is, why it is important, and what actually conflicts with PSL (hint you don't need to wear 500 pieces of jewelry and get a curtains haircut).

The Problem
This part is well-discussed and know but still some users on this board are perplexed as to why prettyboymaxxers seem to get so much attention when they often do not meet the standards that this board has for ideal facial structure. The reason why is because we are men who are interpreting the looks of other men, meaning we will basically find the most intimidating and masculine traits the best because in an IRL situation they are more likely to mog us, intimidate us and scare us away from physical or verbal confrontation. As a result many people on this board DO NOT realize that their standards are NOT IN LINE with female standards. Hunter eyes are scary af, so we think they're ideal, but for example almond eyes with arched brows seem to get a lot of love from females. This is because they are "prettier" and more feminine. There are people on this forum getting surgeries for feminine traits on their faces that may actually help them in getting females, smh.​
The Solution
Anyway so the question then comes, what the fuck Jate Nacobs from Euphoria fame, what is correct? How did you get all that jb pussy in the show? Is PSL correct? Is the female gaze correct? Oh woe is me, can the world possibly handle a multifaceted answer to any question? Should I just rope rn bc my iq is less than my body temperature?? Nigga, they're both to some extent correct and I think a lot of users on this board are understanding this but simply do not want to full on tiktokmaxx or faggotmaxx to get girls because it's simply not in their personality. Well here's the thing you don't have to. Even slightly small additions to your routine or wardrobe can give you a huge boost in the female gaze and will allow you to milk it's benefits without becoming a total narc tiktok mainstream homo.​
These methods are especially helpful to people on here who are ultra-masculine looking and still wondering why tf they don't get female attention. Hint, you need some balance bro. Once you've fixed your diet, exercise, sleep, you're muscular, your neck is bigger, your jaw is more defined, etc. you are looking much better but you also need some hints of being approachable and somewhat sweet/deep/romantic. The current tiktokmaxxing fags, who also find themselves here, will also find that as they get into later stages of life that they probably need a better balance because it's not possible to just stay so much to one side. The best method is at the end.​
1. Skin Care.
Basically set up a skincare routine. I am not posting links as there is enough on this shit on the internet. A skin care routine will give you a more youthful and neotenous look that everyone will love, both gazes included.​
2. Lip Care.
Buy a lip scrub/exfoliating lip balm and use it once a day, or just wet your lips a bit and gently rub for like 20s with a towel. You don't need lip balm 24/7 lol that shit is annoying. Instead drink a good amount of water each day and then at the end of the day before bed, put on a thin layer of Vaseline or any similar product to it and your lips will be juicy all the time with no need for moisturizing balms. If you want to slightly plump your lips because they're thin you can check out my other thread on how to do that.​
3. Eyebrow/Eyelash Care.
Get an eyelash curler and use it to slightly curl your lashes. Get a clear gel mascara for your upper and bottom lashes. Get a tinted brow gel for your brows, apply it for a natural look. Look at my other thread I put some info there for some products I use and which look natural but still give a big boost. Use castor oil on your brows and lashes before bed.​
4. Hair Care.
Get a proper haircut for your face and body shape and size. You do not need to get a tiktoker haircut for this to work. Just get the haircut that suits you. You can have the female gaze even if you're like me and your ideal haircut is shorter (like my propic for ex). Take care of your hair properly, there are infinite threads here on how to do that, but point I'm making it you don't have to fucking get a fag haircut for this to work. Now for the real meat go to 5.​
5. Clothing.
Your clothing is important in this case but here's the deal: fashion is actually slightly complex and for me to explain this shit on a post is impossible. It is your responsibility to improve your fashion game. However, if you don't know anything, stick to simple, classic neutral colors and designs. Don't go chasing trends, just stick to simple af clothing that fits you properly. As long as you have this, you are fine. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRESS IN BLACK STRIPED gayboy merch to have the female gaze, just dress normal. Simple shit, no complexity to it. Someone recently said something like, should I get this Zara shirt that had like 50 different things going on, NO BRO, get the simple white linen or white cotton shirt, maybe beige, maybe light gray. Get some simple shorts, you cannot mess that shit up. Maybe some nice gray, beige or light green socks and some white leather or white canvas sneakers. New Republic is a great brand for high quality shit. Other good US brands for this style (sorry euro bros), are Bonobos, Lululemon, Uniqlo, Untuckit, Allsaints (UK and US), Allbirds. Here's a hint, if you are not 100% sure you like it, DO NOT GET IT. Your clothing needs to be simple, neurotypical and all that shit. Step 6, jewelry, will add extra complexity to any simple fit and take you to the next level of female gaze no matter what.​
6. Jewelry.
This is the creme de la creme of this thread. Now you should look like a decently masculine guy with some simple but well-fitting and neutral colored clothing. You're body is looking nice, your face has some hints of prettyboy features because your lips are juicy and not chapped and you have a little bit going on in your eye area but girls can't tell they only think you have pretty eyes. The final step to female gaze maxxing without becoming a mainstream narc is to use jewelry, one of the most feminine elements of fashion. Start simple, you don't need anything complex. Start with these pieces and then if you feel like they're not enough, add more. Also pick your favorite metal, I like stainless steel because it's super cheap, strong and looks like silver. If you prefer gold for yourself, find something akin to it. You don't need to spend guap on this for it to work.​
1. A simple stainless steel ring. Here is an example. I got the 4mm one. You might need to get a ring-size measuring tool to accurately pick a size. Buy one it will be worth it. Anyone can get away with rocking this ring and it will immediately add to your female gaze rating.​
2. A simple bracelet/knot bracelet or watch. Whichever one you like. Here is an example good for a starter. Maybe get two or get a different color if you like. I'd say wait on the watch unless you're sure you like it, but even for a watch, all you need is something simple and classic. You can probably get a fine watch for like $100, just make sure it's simple.​
3. A simple chain. Get a simple box chain or whatever type of chain you like, ball chain, cuban etc. Just not too thick and not super long, but not super choker-y and short either. Here is an example. You don't have to wear all 3 of these at once, even 1 will boost you in this a lot. Also bear in mind that jewelry should be worn carefully and simply if you're in a business setting or rocking business casual/formal wear. In that case you should really minimize and keep it simple. Luckily, wearing jus 1 or 2 of these super simple pieces even with a business casual look will probably work and I do it all the time.​

That's it. Wow. Now you can wear any simple fit and wear anything from 1-3 of those pieces of jewelry and they will automatically make your fit look more complex, neurotypical and appropriate for the female gaze. Your brutish looks will literally become a huge halo and you will now look like the masculine guy who is still in touch with some bit of his feminine side just because you have a sliver of shiny silver or gold showing from under your neckline and on your finger. BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO FULL TIKTOKKER. You still look normal and masculine, just now all the hoes love you. Crazy, unheard of, unapologetically based. I know, thanks
Lifefuel for my almond eyes and long eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19995
Good thread (y). There is a great sense of relief that comes from knowing I don’t have to dress like a fag e-boy to appeal to JB’s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 2 others

The Problem
The Solution
1. Skin Care.
2. Lip Care.
3. Eyebrow/Eyelash Care.
4. Hair Care.
5. Clothing.
6. Jewelry.

Wtf is a female gaze some 1 explain

literal cringe

Have you considered the dude was ugly, or didnt have a skincare routine, or didn't have any muscle mass at all.. Idk I used to dress a bit more flashy in college, lots of vintage fuckboy pieces and it does work, especially if you also have a decent body, but when you're out of college I feel like you have to go simpler. I have a good physique from idk actually softmaxxing which most people dont even do.

The biggest halo to your clothing is by far how fit your body is and is also why i stay around 15% bf because I look significantly bigger and better in clothes. Its up to you ultimately but im giving my experience.

I went out last night with a natural colored J crew pocket t shirt, navy Uniqlo chinos, gray J Crew socks, white leather New Republic sneakers, 1 simple stainless steel ring and 1 simple black knot bracelet. The whole fit was under $200 but still quality.. and I got plenty of attention. I was also rocking Tom Ford costa azzurra perfum and aura of amity pheremone (testing out if that shit is real). The actual halo of the fit which is why i get attention isnt the clothing, its just a good plus, it is ultimately bc my breath is fresh, i smell good, have a good physique, my skin looks solid (all bc of softmaxxing). I have plenty of money btw, I dont dress like this because I dont have money, it is just better. Again if you're in college, maybe go a little further than what i reccd
Bunch of faggot nonsense. Just come out the closet already

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Exfoliation makes my lips more dry if anything

Bunch of faggot nonsense. Just come out the closet already
>emperors, kings, rulers have worn jewelry for millenia, but if you do ur gay
either add something or just admit ur insecure, close the browser and go work on it dude
Wtf is a female gaze some 1 explain
Exfoliation makes my lips more dry if anything
Have you considered you may be mouthbreathing? Or maybe lack enough high quality proteins and fats in your diet? Or maybe don't drink enough water? Or don't put Vaseline/something similar on before bed? Exfoliation shouldn't have that effect, usually it's something else, but I am not omniscient and there's plenty of different reactions to similar things among people.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Ken and Deprived
Holy fuck end the cope get surgery
>dress well
>have a good aesthetic
>take care of your skin
>cope
what are you doing in this section, go to the bdds in the ratings

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, Ken and 1 other person

The Problem
The Solution
1. Skin Care.
2. Lip Care.
3. Eyebrow/Eyelash Care.
4. Hair Care.
5. Clothing.
6. Jewelry.

Sounds over for me

Tbh I’m trying to tik tok pheno max

ur coping. did all that shit. it's cope. u just got off ur fat fucking ass and decided this shit is somehow an ascension then are telling ME I'm the coper and that you ascended. no, you just put a bunch of fucking makeup on like a literal fucking woman then are soon to realize your cope isn't gonna work and women want the things YOU CANT CHANGE like face bones, leg bones, soft tissue that needs to be cut and re arranged.

ur a moron if you think BDD and knowing the truth are the same. you just delude yourself into thinking you mog when in reality you look like a tryhard normie wearing makeup and earrings. you don't mog shit. get LL.
im not here to brag about my looks brodie, believe i mog or don't, doesn't hurt me. I learned a lot of softmaxxes here that did work and made significant psl gains permanently or with minor maintenence daily, although yes I had a good base to start from. I still believe most people can get to be at least htn with softmaxxes, it just actually requires doing the things, which ppl dont do... and i also know most wont agree bc of blackpill but yeah. People who pm me on here are not here bc of their looks I can tell you that, theyre here bc they have mental health problems and don't attempt to solve them or take them seriously as a burden on their lives and progress.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Erik-Jón
>emperors, kings, rulers have worn jewelry for millenia, but if you do ur gay
either add something or just admit ur insecure, close the browser and go work on it dude

Have you considered you may be mouthbreathing? Or maybe lack enough high quality proteins and fats in your diet? Or maybe don't drink enough water? Or don't put Vaseline/something similar on before bed? Exfoliation shouldn't have that effect, usually it's something else, but I am not omniscient and there's plenty of different reactions to similar things among people.
I might have been over exfoliating from using a tooth brush
I still use a toothbrush but with chapstick my lips are very moisturized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19995 and Erik-Jón
dnrd + shit thread, just be clean shaven 24/7 with square jaw small nose and pct cat eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19995 and Erik-Jón
did not read + useless to me unless u mog
i do mog, my friendly double digit iqer, but i jus checked ur posts and see you're just salty bc you had to have surgery to attempt doing so. sorry about that man, but you look good and I like your thread
That being said maybe being more nt would help you, bc it's a social skill not changing your identity to be like everyone else lol. There's nuance to it, social skills are basically communications weapons and can be trained, they aren't subject to personality or mogging or being chad lol. whatever fam
>inb4 dnr, i know u read it all u dirty tatted rodent

I already have long eyelashes when I curl it looks hella gay . More than anything almond eyes help and both these guys got female gaze through this but good tips

Attachments

• 3E84A5E5-FD0F-4A37-ABFF-269459E0D7FB.png
    3E84A5E5-FD0F-4A37-ABFF-269459E0D7FB.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DA2C8E95-3F15-4BF9-B936-86A4EA433BA0.png
    DA2C8E95-3F15-4BF9-B936-86A4EA433BA0.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Apple watch with a link bracelet is superior jewelry.
Next step up is a fake Rolex but you have to be able to maintain the act of being able to afford a real one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
long hair + clean shaven = female gaze

long hair + clean shaven = female gaze

Girls under maybe 20 yeah, for girls in 20-30 age group light stuble is better. Full beard tho is disgusting, i dont like the look at all.

• +1
Reactions: Ken

was the guy unattractive?

Girls under maybe 20 yeah, for girls in 20-30 age group light stuble is better. Full beard tho is disgusting, i dont like the look at all.
longer stubble is option too

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Rate My New Rings

+
Blackpill me in case my hands are too hairy to wear those types of rings

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٢٠٧٠٨_٢٢٢٠٠١.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٧٠٨_٢٢٢٠٠١.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
i don't think wearing a watch is feminine but good thread

Not useful info for my age group but I appreciate the use of bold and underlining. I hope to see more of it here.

My guy made a fashion guide and said Lululemon. Idc about the rest of the list. That alone invalidates your existence

The Problem
The Solution
1. Skin Care.
2. Lip Care.
3. Eyebrow/Eyelash Care.
4. Hair Care.
5. Clothing.
6. Jewelry.

this nigger made like 5 good threads then dipped

People want to look like the first google result of "men fashion outfit" lmao. I don't like to over do it with too much complexity but I do like unique textures and pieces, women seem to agree.

I think eyelash curling when you have long eyelashes, actually looks gay. I don't do that anymore, and there is no way in hell when I do that, that women don't recognize it. I think the best benefit for eyelashes are being long and thick enough to add the sharpening to the edges of the eye, increasing width, curling them up to look like one of those beetle cars with eyelashes is too fruity.

And make sure the jewelry matches the environment, don't throw skull rings or other edgy shit everywhere you go. There are beads or string for lax locations, the watch for serious locations, and flare for going out.

Last edited:
People want to look like the first google result of "men fashion outfit" lmao. I don't like to over do it with too much complexity but I do like unique textures and pieces, women seem to agree.
I like the skater / eboy style for me currently. I don't overdo it. For example, I don't weat the boots or whatever goth / eboy style usually wear. I don't paint my nails, etc. But rings, necklace, and so on is good in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294