Actual LDARcelling is ideal for inkwells

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
Actually just laying down to do nothing is a healthy thing to do, just don't do some high dopamine activity like browsing .org alongside it.
It provides a great way to rest and reset your mind.

Meeks was right with his much repeated quote
"Don't ever get up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams."
Ironically, laying down and doing nothing will make you have a much better mindset. Since you keep doing a minimally dopaminergic activity and giving your body rest you'll get motivated to do something better after a while.

Thus I will devote much of my daily time to LDAR.
If you want to do the @St.TikTokcel method you can listen to some gregorian chants alongside it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Suns9999, deadstock and 8 others
Ldarpig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, deadstock, Clqs and 1 other person
Wild animals like wolves take refuge in darkness and loneliness when they are injured, fasting and purging themselves inside to regenerate faster.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Alucard69, Suns9999 and 3 others
I tried to LDAR but in the end I just couldn't be bothered seeing myself in a shit state alongside my room being covered in filth.

Now I'm doing a lot better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NoReedemingFeature and bloomercel
Wild animals like wolves take refuge in darkness and loneliness when they are injured, fasting and purging themselves inside to regenerate faster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, Suns9999, deadstock and 3 others
What's LDAR help greycel out

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Actually just laying down to do nothing is a healthy thing to do, just don't do some high dopamine activity like browsing .org alongside it..
welp i guess that’s it. this is the last thread i will be viewing before laying down and doing nothing. don’t know when i’ll be back but thank you for the enlightenment

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Beautiful quote

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Freixel