Actual legitimate BDD is probably the worst thing you can possibly have

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
There is probably nothing worse than legitimate BDD

Im talking about looking at a model face then that night seeing someone different and vice versa, being a mentacel is truly the worst fate
(This is assuming you are complimented on your appearance and get positive attention not called ugly etc. of course, being genuinely ugly is different and not BDD)

and there is no cure, my cousin who does work with modeling agencies has it and had cosmetic procedures done thinking she looked great then the next day saw her “old self” again and that image fucked her again and again and again

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Gaia262
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Only models can suffer from BDD

If you see yourself ugly and you're not a model, you're just right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
She could be conditioned to release dopamine when looking at her face.

Make her look in the mirror, and at the same moment she sees her reflection, inject heroin. Do it few times, and her brain will be conditioned to release dopamine everytime she looks at mirror

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Kenickie
only exists if other people say youre attractive

• +1

Make her look in the mirror, and at the same moment she sees her reflection, inject heroin. Do it few times, and her brain will be conditioned to release dopamine everytime she looks at mirror
You could be onto something, when I used to smoke cigarettes and look in the mirror I would see someone more attractive.

Big Dick Disorderder

High Iq idea ngl

• +1

Brb doing it

• +1
Only models can suffer from BDD

If you see yourself ugly and you're not a model, you're just right
100%.
But if everyone you know tells you you look like a movie star and model getting positive attention from foids constantly and you still feel this way you are mentally fucked in the head.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I have this
literally

• +1
you still feel this way you are mentally fucked in the head
True
I think that gl people who see them ugly have been ugly in the past and they still have that mentality

Just a theory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Kenickie
True
I think that gl people who see them ugly have been ugly in the past and they have that mentality

Just a theory
This is the worst part of becoming attractive, you never really recover mentally.

same with someone that quits drugs

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma