Actual natty limit

I can bench 2 of you for reps lmao
Im much bigger than u u fat manboob fag

F854BA84 C02E 47CB A71C DC06C86AB935

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
for the average natty normie:
Both those guys have above-average genetics and are probably fake natties.

This is under more realistic conditions
Questionable natty status. Upper chest and traps seem too full for a lifetime natty. Plus he's a popular fitness youtuber...

• +1
Fuck is that you?

:eek::eek:
yes im natural 100%.

Questionable natty status. Upper chest and traps seem too full for a lifetime natty. Plus he's a popular fitness youtuber...
do u underestimate the POWER of natural bodybuilding?

• +1
yes im natural 100%.

do u underestimate the POWER of natural bodybuilding?
Physique is not that impressive. The low THICK NW0 is god tier though.

• +1
  • +1
Good thing I want this physique

Attachments

• 05BC1D41-EF30-44AA-9EDE-F82B977653D9.jpeg
    05BC1D41-EF30-44AA-9EDE-F82B977653D9.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 0E17479F-8AF7-4A30-8F1A-AA074FE89C39.jpeg
    0E17479F-8AF7-4A30-8F1A-AA074FE89C39.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Finalchad, Moggy and 1 other person
@Yuyevon Because hes worried about his hair u dumb cunt. Also tren is superior to both of them and ive taken Test,sdrol,adrol ,tren, mast and winny before at diff points. DHT just has a stronger androgenic effect then test u dummy its still weaker androgen then tren. Thats why DHT and DHT compounds cause more hairloss thn test but so do Highly androgenic compounds like tren.

• +1
U dont think my arms are good tho?
Not bad at all, but you can't compare yourself to gymcels on even a low dose of looksmaxxing roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Not bad at all, but you can't compare yourself to gymcels on even a low dose of looksmaxxing roids.
do i look bigger here from front or still small. I just started going to the gym again.

B315ECBD FD24 45B8 9821 594093102FBA

• +1
do i look bigger here from front or still small. I just started going to the gym again.

View attachment 339276
now I know why you posted that pic before
your only good muscle is the triceps, your chest is too small, probably the smallest chest I have seen on a roider
>inb4 you cope with "manboobs" because a natty mogs you

• +1

I tend to agree, but I think Jeremy is the exception to the rule, he's been roughly this size for so many years, but I can be coping. I do think his size is attainable for a natural if they dedicate years to the gym with immaculate nutrition.

View attachment 339276

You look good, 94th percentile physique at the least. You would blow up on even a small dose of steroids.

• +1
now I know why you posted that pic before
your only good muscle is the triceps, your chest is too small, probably the smallest chest I have seen on a roider
>inb4 you cope with "manboobs" because a natty mogs you
I know, my chest is shit. Havnt done bench press before, just started and getting some chest gains. I appreciate the redpill bro. Hope we will both make good gains this year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stare
he's been roughly this size for so many years, but I can be coping. I do think his size is attainable for a natural if they dedicate years to the gym with immaculate nutrition.
Jeremy might be maintaining on low doses of test and maybe a bit of var/winny once in a while for Youtube and Instagram content.

His size and leanness are probably attainable for a natural with top-tier genetics, but for the average natural? I don't think so. Even many long-time steroid users aren't as lean or built as Jeremy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Jeremy might be maintaining on low doses of test and maybe a bit of var/winny once in a while for Youtube and Instagram content.

His size and leanness are probably attainable for a natural with top-tier genetics, but for the average natural? I don't think so. Even many long-time steroid users aren't as lean or built as Jeremy.
I wouldn't be surprised either way. Most roidcels look way worse and are bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and KingOfRome
Flat bench is kinda shitty for chest development. Decline much better look into Dorian Yates advice on how he grew his. Also found doing Fly type exercise of and kind (cable,dbell,even pec dec machine) to pre exhaust the chest before you do bench helps with developing it more+ weighted dips I think are the best exercise but you need the right body type to do them and gotta do form right or ur gna fk ur shoulders up.

• +1
I know, my chest is shit. Havnt done bench press before, just started and getting some chest gains. I appreciate the redpill bro. Hope we will both make good gains this year.
You mog me because you are lean and I am bloated, the last time I did a cut I got 6 packs and all but I lot so much muscle, this is the worst part of being natty. I am at 13% bf right now (I assume) and I feel like shit.
Your physique is very good, foids like shredded but not too big like you.
Everyday this forum makes more and more inclined to take PEDs, I feel like I am wasting time at the gym at this point.

• +1
Flat bench is kinda shitty for chest development. Decline much better look into Dorian Yates advice on how he grew his. Also found doing Fly type exercise of and kind (cable,dbell,even pec dec machine) to pre exhaust the chest before you do bench helps with developing it more+ weighted dips I think are the best exercise but you need the right body type to do them and gotta do form right or ur gna fk ur shoulders up.
Depends on your grip on the bar for barbell bench.

Pre-exhausting a muscle with an isolation movement like flies just makes it do less work during the compound. Better to do compounds before isolations. The stretch reflex at the bottom with dips and dumbbell presses is great for chest development. I don't see a reason to do decline bench presses when you already do dips.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and Stare
@KingOfRome Disagree when you're talking about a movement like bench where so many muscles triceps,front delts etc are brought into play. I'm talking about bodybuilding, which is making an exercise as difficult as possible for a muscle not benching/lifting as much weight as you can through any means necessary. Focus should be on lower chest. Flat bench stresses the front deltoids far too much to be most effective for chest, and they get worked appropriately if you're doing any form of incline bench and doing military press/any form of shoulder press on shoulder day. Also Far too many torn pecs doing flat bench because of the vulnerable position it puts them in. But he should try whtever I did the original method of doing bench at diff angles on my chest day then isolations after at first, but I found I got better chest gains doing the reverse.

• +1
@KingOfRome Disagree when you're talking about a movement like bench where so many muscles triceps,front delts etc are brought into play. I'm talking about bodybuilding, which is making an exercise as difficult as possible for a muscle not benching/lifting as much weight as you can through any means necessary. Focus should be on lower chest. Flat bench stresses the front deltoids far too much to be most effective for chest, and they get worked appropriately if you're doing any form of incline bench and doing military press/any form of shoulder press on shoulder day. Also Far too many torn pecs doing flat bench because of the vulnerable position it puts them in. But he should try whtever I did the original method of doing bench at diff angles on my chest day then isolations after at first, but I found I got better chest gains doing the reverse.
I don't disagree with you on the flat bench necessarily -- it's a demonstrable scientific fact that downward horizontal presses like dips and decline presses work the lower chest more -- though I don't agree that artificially making exercises harder is ideal for hypertrophy. Isolations should be included methodically to address sticking points in major compound movements, or lagging body parts if your main goal is aesthetics.

• +1
And like I said he should try both and see what works best for him. I never said he shouldn't be doing isolations obv he should, its just at what point. It is important to make exercises artificially harder on a muscle because for example if somebody grabs the biggest weight they can and starts swinging it on a lateral raise, they bring their whole body into it and then they aren't actually isolating the muscle that they're trying to work. They're taking less strain off that muscle because they bring a whole bunch of other muscles into play. You're basically arguing exercise form isn't important by saying exercises shouldnt be made artificially harder.

• +1