Actual Research on How Autism can affect inceldom

🧢 no way you have Autism and do well with girls, never met one who did including myself I always flop and had to study game like a cuckhold to figure that gender out
already did well with women back when I was scrawny, looked emo, and played mmo's all day.

already did well with women back when I was scrawny, looked emo, and played mmo's all day.
Bitches liked my face but hated me 😥. If you knew how many girls would speak to me only to flake or ghost or reject me after 2 weeks of speaking sometimes even a day, shit destroys you brutally. imagine a girl chasing you for a week then you give her a chance then the next week she ain’t into you cos “we just don’t mesh PEROSNALITY wise” or “I expected you to be different sorry”

This is the life most of us aspies live, how old r u now

Bitches liked my face but hated me 😥. If you knew how many girls would speak to me only to flake or ghost or reject me after 2 weeks of speaking sometimes even a day, shit destroys you brutally. imagine a girl chasing you for a week then you give her a chance then the next week she ain’t into you cos “we just don’t mesh PEROSNALITY wise” or “I expected you to be different sorry”

This is the life most of us aspies live, how old r u now
I'm not an assburger, just a spectrum retard with zero symptoms of adhd even though virtually all of them do.

I was diagnosed around age 7, I'm 30 now.

I'm not an assburger, just a spectrum retard with zero symptoms of adhd even though virtually all of them do.

I was diagnosed around age 7, I'm 30 now.
I have both ADHD and Aspergers. Though I’m very high functioning to the point normies unless I tell them wouldn’t know. Girls are very Good at genetically picking up on these things somehow though like they won’t know I’m on spectrum but they know stns off abt me

I have both ADHD and Aspergers. Though I’m very high functioning to the point normies unless I tell them wouldn’t know. Girls are very Good at genetically picking up on these things somehow though like they won’t know I’m on spectrum but they know stns off abt me
I don't even hide it and no one cares.

had a higher bodycount before I was an adult than normies will in their entire lives, ahead of any neurotypical I know in terms of experiences.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't even hide it and no one cares.

had a higher bodycount before I was an adult than normies will in their entire lives, ahead of any neurotypical I know in terms of experiences.
Your a freak, insane inspiration-pill