Actual solution for an easier life

5incher

Iron
Change gender to women. Hear me out. I just saw a video of this ltn guy that transformed into a deliciously looking thick women with big breast thighs and ass. He is now living rent free with another men, that goes to work and pays the bills.

Y'all dumb af fr, you gotta see life as a video game. All incels here are choosing to play the game on max hard level INTENTIONALLY. You can choose for the easy level. Just think about it. On top of all of that, you have a pussy and titties you can touch whenever you want. No need for LL, giga chad jaw, big pocket, status and a david laid physique.

Time to switch teams boys
Screenshot 20231129 023159 Instagram

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 32285 and vermillioncorefan
@thecel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I'd still fancy women though so what's the point

You wouldn't want to experience scissoring at least once in your whole life span?
My point is, finding an attractive bi or lesbian woman as a MTF is virtually impossible, even harder than finding a woman as an incel male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 32285
i want to be awake during surgery when they cut off my dick

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13626 and SoundnVision
Only Jews and our loyal footsoldiers - niggers should be allowed to be masculine, the rest shall be feminized and turned into sissies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

are you gnosispilled?
Ye, why?

I’m not going back into the matrix of mainstream views such as atheism/Christianity etc. I’m deep into the rabbit hole

• +1
Ye, why?

I’m not going back into the matrix of mainstream views such as atheism/Christianity etc. I’m deep into the rabbit hole
I see more and more people are finding out the truth.

• Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 13626
I see more and more people are finding out the truth.
Mirin, so u aren’t jewish jfl? Sometimes I’m confused

I’m doing my job on redpilling people, so far i did it to 4 in less than a week on this forum

• +1
Mirin, so u aren’t jewish jfl? Sometimes I’m confused

I’m doing my job on redpilling people, so far i did it to 4 in less than a week on this forum
Im jewish but I know the truth about the farm like nature of this reality

• Woah
Im jewish but I know the truth about the farm like nature of this reality
Then how come u are jewish? It’s part of the matrix, just another tool to control people and make them fight. Do u rlly think jews are above non jews (as in average people, ik rich ones obviously are)?

Since you were probably christian/atheist etc in another life

Then how come u are jewish? It’s part of the matrix, just another tool to control people and make them fight. Do u rlly think jews are above non jews (as in average people, ik rich ones obviously are)?

Since you were probably christian/atheist etc in another life
I belong to a kabbalistic jewish sect that acknowledges truth about this creation

• Woah
I belong to a kabbalistic jewish sect that acknowledges truth about this creation
What are you doing with this information? Are you redpilling others? Do you know how to escape or even want to escape?

Actually possible strategy trannies get even more love then Chad