Male attractiveness is ultimately rooted in the perceived ability to be a hunter

IQ doesn't test for innovativeness or adaptation, it's the opposite, it's mostly your ability to retain and regurgitate, the more rigid and less creative you are the better you score on IQ tests.

hunter gatherers score poorly on IQ tests, some tribes don't even have numbers, colors or past tense.
this is the only thing you've said so far that i disagree with, if you've ACTUALLY taken an IQ test, you would know that it has nothing to do with "retaining and regurgitation", any ACTUAL test thats scoring for birth given intelligence and not what you've learned in your life is just a bunch of squares with patterns and you need to predict a missing square, thats it. pattern recognition is what got humans where they are today, more IS better

this is the only thing you've said so far that i disagree with, if you've ACTUALLY taken an IQ test, you would know that it has nothing to do with "retaining and regurgitation", any ACTUAL test thats scoring for birth given intelligence and not what you've learned in your life is just a bunch of squares with patterns and you need to predict a missing square, thats it. pattern recognition is what got humans where they are today, more IS better
I've done several, all they did was ask me to explain words, do basic subtraction/addition and fix some pattern puzzles.

these are all learned behavior.