actual way to see average height in your country

einzigartig

einzigartig

2nd most based
just step in a gym and watch out for the zoomers i assure they all are way taller than what the average height seems like

im on vacation in a shithole country and even there, the zoomers seem way taller

maybe coincidence what you think?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They are like 5’10 and 5’11 in a nicer area on average, the white zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and Klasik616
They are like 5’10 and 5’11 in a nicer area on average, the white zoomers.
funny thing is im in a country rn where average is like 5'8-5'9 and saw some dudes in gym and most of them were like 5'11+

ofc some are way shorter but still weird how 2 of them were 6'1

and there weren't many people so the chances of that was lower

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
2nd bump

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I live in country where the average man is 5'7 but in the gym I go the average man is 5'10 and I have seen 6'2 and 6'3 guys. Even one nigger at 6'6 who looked like AJ. It all depends on the location you are and most people that go to the gym here like sports and they're the tallest usually.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 6PSLcel
I live in country where the average man is 5'7 but in the gym I go the average man is 5'10 and I have seen 6'2 and 6'3 guys. Even one nigger at 6'6 who looked like AJ. It all depends on the location you are and most people that go to the gym here like sports and they're the tallest usually.
yes depends where i am and like ive said above rn im in a country where average is max 5'9

and i also think taller guys are more likely to go gym although manlets try to cope with gym jfl

just step in a gym and watch out for the zoomers i assure they all are way taller than what the average height seems like

im on vacation in a shithole country and even there, the zoomers seem way taller

gymcels are usually manlets

just go on the streets tbh

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Wingspan is also important

People think you're taller than what you are if you have a longer wingspan

Wingspan is also important

People think you're taller than what you are if you have a longer wingspan
ok but what does that have to do with the thread itself? im pretty good at height guessing

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
ok but what does that have to do with the thread itself? im pretty good at height guessing
I dont know i just wanted to say it

I think once you are 1,80m height shouldnt bother you. It shouldnt bother one even lower like 1,76m but 1,80m is a completely comfortable height.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
I dont know i just wanted to say it

I think once you are 1,80m height shouldnt bother you. It shouldnt bother one even lower like 1,76m but 1,80m is a completely comfortable height.
it would be yes but im 5'8 jfl i mean not the worst ever like proportions aren't the one of a manlet

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
SHUT THE FUCK UP

most of the ppl i know are 180cm

it would be yes but im 5'8 jfl i mean not the worst ever like proportions aren't the one of a manlet
Inbred pedo genes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm way taller so is Jesus.

ur prophet is in hell.

That’s js bc the ones that are tall are both more noticeable and incentivized to go out and do things outside to a greater degree than their shorter peers

I only ever see 5 5 to 5 8 manlets lol

Inbred pedo genes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm way taller so is Jesus.

ur prophet is in hell.
keep barking cause you know you can't run from the truth

that's why u search everywhere for me JFL