Actually going to looksmax

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Going to actually looksmax now. I was kind of coping before thinking I was already good looking enough to get girls. After being brutally mogged I realize it’s be chad or die trying. Nothing else matters except what you look like. Time to get serious guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 5187, 25thpercentile human and 14 others
I know you can do it ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 4797, je3oe and 1 other person
Going to actually looksmax now. I was kind of coping before thinking I was already good looking enough to get girls. After being brutally mogged I realize it’s be chad or die trying. Nothing else matters except what you look like. Time to get serious guys
Indeed i thought the same last year, now it's time to try to ascend or die copinh
I know you can do it ChaddeusPeuterschmit
6'10 8PSL

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, didntreadlol, RichardSpencel and 2 others
i would also like to jfl but most of my failos are unfixable, even if there was a surgery for them i wouldn't get it
so i just cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's time for me to looksmax.
DSC00103

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PubertyMaxxer
He unironically needs monobloc osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He unironically needs monobloc osteotomy
Cope hes white with compact midface
Superbimax + chin wing is enough for becky ltr

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You are already 6'6 7psl white tattoemaxxed what else do you need?

• +1
  • +1
he has to undergo extremely invasive surgeries just to look below average. sad shit.
He can still get low tier becky ltr if he betabuxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m so sorry for you 6’6 just below average. At least for me at 6’1 I know it’s already over. It’s easier for me to accept defeat

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PubertyMaxxer
I'm going through this too now.

• +1
Could you post a selfie pic?

• +1
how do you constantly flip between thinking you're ugly and thinking you're good looking enough to not looksmax
Because I’ll fuck a hot girl then she will leave me for another guy

• So Sad
Reactions: androgenic
I swear a different person posts on your account everyday.

• JFL
i cant wait to ascned im already pretty sexy tho ngl id be worse off but i have the best pheno

• +1
You have pitt pheno?
Pitt? Pitt! Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt!!!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
Same I got to take it seriously since David laid got knocked off his thrown I got to be the new one

• +1