Actually pinned test at 14 here’s what happened

Vcguy977

Vcguy977

Iron
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
164
Reputation
58
I pinned 125mg of Test Enanthate for 17 weeks (hopped off a month ago with a PCT of tamoxifen 50mg for 5 weeks), and ended up growing 2 inches taller while my face went through these changes. Looking at the first pic, I think my skull was softer and wider with a recessed mandible, a flat chin, and a worse gonial angle, plus a flat midface and a smooth brow ridge. four months later I think the bone structure shifted semi-signifcantly?. My jaw grew forward and down dropping the gonial angle and giving me a sharper better lower third with a bit of a better chin. My maxilla pushed forward too I think which pulled my cheekbones out of their flat plane. My brow ridge thickened up and my nasal bridge got higher and more defined from the maxillary growth. What changes do you guys see. Also some other sides i saw were increased confidence and some tingling near injection that lasted a little while, also I looked for a while but couldnt find a place to get bloodwork cuz im a retard.And lastly obviously the angle is different just pointing that out. Lmk if nothing happened. also alot of these changes could jsut be puberty honestly. (the pictures were 17 weeks apart). My bideltoid also went from 16.7 inches to 18 inches, i was also working out at the time and i put on roughly 33 lbs
IMG 3556
IMG 3549
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
chad, just piined first tiem today at 18
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vcguy977

Similar threads

L
Replies
7
Views
96
lezud
L
Ill change ts later
Replies
7
Views
51
roidar
roidar
IcyBiney
Replies
2
Views
78
IcyBiney
IcyBiney
mx2000
Replies
7
Views
92
mewzilla
mewzilla
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
29
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top