proof you dont need max psl to slay

HIS BONES ARE UTTER SUBHUMAN SHIT

MORE DOWNWARD GROWN THAN MY FLACCID DICK

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, MentalistKebab, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
He has good colouring.

Just like Pewdiepie.

Average facial features, great colouring = GL, in my books
felix is hot as fuck bro. vikings vibes especially now that he's gymaxxing and has the nordic beard.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Look at the eyes, look at the forehead, look at the nose, look at the chin man
Yeah he has bad bones, but he just can't be below average, he mogs most white guys I walk across

GOSLING

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, JizzFarmer and aestheticallypleasin
Yeah he has bad bones, but he just can't be below average, he mogs most white guys I walk across

It's possible, there is not a single feature on him that I find good looking or striking tbh

It's possible, there is not a single feature on him that I find good looking or striking tbh
i mean facially hes got good colouring + harmony..

overall ,hes also decent height+ decent body.

theres no way he is average or below average lol

As a manlet I would give my both sisters to get this height that is not so tall yeah.

But I find is body bad, hips are too wide, it looks like the body of a man that was fat in the past.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
As a manlet I would give my both sisters to get this height that is not so tall yeah.

But I find is body bad, hips are too wide, it looks like the body of a man that was fat in the past.
i get your point, his frame is indeed bad.

but from POV of normies, decent muscle + BF% is enough to be considered to have a good body.. frame only matters to normies if its either really amazing or really bad.

even gandy has wide hips but hes considered to have a great body in the fashion industry lol. i only seen him being insulted for his frame on these kind of sites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Slyfex8

but from POV of normies, decent muscle + BF% is enough to be considered to have a good body.. frame only matters to normies if its either really amazing or really bad.

even gandy has wide hips but hes considered to have a great body in the fashion industry lol. i only seen him being insulted for his frame on these kind of sites
View attachment 484595

Those hips are pretty good to carry a birth yeah...

Old fat guy signature tbh.

At least gandy facially have good features

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and aestheticallypleasin

View attachment 484595
Gandy has some shitty muscle insertions tbh, I mog him in something at least

He has good facial harmony which is all that normies care about tbh. Definitely gl, just because he doesn’t look like a gay alien like your male models doesn’t make him bad looking lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, oldcell, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person

Nope, there is no harmony in him either. If he was an ordinary poorfag with no status and aspergers, he would be rotting in .co right now (or SEAmax)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, audreyen and aestheticallypleasin
not a single good feature tbh

unironically 5psl no more than that. simply do not understand the appeal.

View attachment 484595
Those are women clavicles, if you remove his face all you get is a subhumanframe.