Actually, women should act MORE like whores

ranierean

ranierean

...Boarding L'Express de Schery 🚬🚂✊
The reason why foids are all insane is that even though they are all sluts, their hearts are never really in it…
Any woman, regardless of age/pheno/BMI/etc. thinks that's she's a Bronte novel heroine, Cleopatra and …I don't know… fucking Daria, all at once, and well, you can't all be exceptional now, can't you?

They genuinely think that they're better, they genuinely think that they're above it all, which is why I am incel.
They are as loose and as depraved as it gets but they remain stuck up enough to tell people like me, “No.”

How am I the biohazard when you can't go without sex for more than a single week? You're miserable, but it honestly does seem like everything about it is worth it since you get to know that I remain in even greater pain.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and isis_Bleach
dudes need to raise their standards and leave women dickless

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Whatever, 6'3 ltn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
dudes need to raise their standards and leave women dickless
It's impossible for slayers to deny pussy, at best they could pump and dump but that's what women want. They are too lazy for LTRs they just want hook ups.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It's impossible for slayers to deny pussy, at best they could pump and dump but that's what women want.
i reject girls irl but im incel

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616