Adapalene or tret?

LightStruck

LightStruck

Lowkey Spinning
Have mild acne that I’m trying to shake off, I am debating trying Adapalene to see if I see results but debating just ordering tret instead which one should I get?
What tret percentage should I get if I do get it?

firstly before starting medication, fix your diet and stop going to the gym lmao... the face skin reflect the health of your body

firstly before starting medication, fix your diet and stop going to the gym lmao... the face skin reflect the health of your body
what are you on retard, how does going to the gym correlate with acne

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, LegitUser, AySab and 6 others
I have a good diet, I have had clear skin all my life up until recently (couple months) and conventional skincare has not done shit for me

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Have mild acne that I’m trying to shake off, I am debating trying Adapalene to see if I see results but debating just ordering tret instead which one should I get?
epiduo if its mild will do enough, tret is for worse cases, if you send a pic it'll be easier to say

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck
and redness is usually bc of ur diet

• +1
yes bro please take accutane please man :feelshah: oh dont forget to use pharma drugs too like tret and avoid the sun at all costs (i am being 100 percent srs)

• JFL
adapalene 0.3 for acne.

I am a doctor read my previous post responding to a question like this or PM me if you want. To summarise: if your acne isn't severe and you are prome to irritation or dryness use adaplane combined with benzoyl peroxide rather than tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, LightStruck and Jeno
real chads have acne during puberty due to high hormones, then end up having better skin then most people :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
whatever

I am a doctor read my previous post responding to a question like this or PM me if you want. To summarise: if your acne isn't severe and you are prome to irritation or dryness use adaplane combined with benzoyl peroxide rather than tretinoin.
I am already using benzol peroxide and the acne is not severe ill try adapalene thanks bro

Having used both at 0.1%, tret all the way

• +1
Does adapalene help with anti ageing and glowing skin doc?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates