Add 2 inches to your height or dick?

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
What you picking fellas. Its a hard one, but I'd go height simply because it is outwardly visible and gives you an advantage in everyday situations.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10177, pizza and 5 others
I need to add an extra two inches to my rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Vvvvxxxx, Gengar and 19 others
Yeah i'd go for an outwardly visible one too, my CAWK

height

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mastermind, 5'8manlet and 7 others
height coz if a woman thinks your to short she won't want your dick so no point in it being big

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6785, Chadrapist and 5 others
height bc i already got a big dick ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5293 and 2 others
What you picking fellas. Its a hard one, but I'd go height simply because it is outwardly visible and gives you an advantage in everyday situations.
theres no point in having a big penis if no womans going to want to see it because your so short lol

Height, I have a big cock, but only 5'8 height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
dick, imagine how good it would feel to go to public gym showers and brutally dick mogging all the roidcels there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15576, Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Dick, because I'm 6'2 and height is cope

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15576, Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
Height. I dont need a 9.5" Dick but 6'3.5 mogs

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Chadrapist
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, TUSSELEIF, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Height is cope really? Feel like tall people only say this
Well he lives in brazil, which height is pretty much not important at all.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Deleted member 6531

Fuck man maybe I need to go Brazil here I am at 5'7 getting mogged barely any guys my height that are in relationships

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Average male height here is 5'8, so being black and 6'2 height scary a lot of people, besides being ugly of course

Dick is fine. Need the height.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Dick

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Lol I literally don't know... Hard choice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, Stevensmithgerard and WadlowMaxxing
dick because no woman has the ability resist an insane 99.9 percentile huge cock
you could literally be the most toxic monster boyfriend, she would come back crawling like an abused dog for ur 9 incher

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx, RAITEIII and 4 others
Height cuz then I could be 6’

dick because no woman has the ability resist an insane 99.9 percentile huge cock
you could literally be the most toxic monster boyfriend, she would come back crawling like an abused dog for ur 9 incher
Tbh tbh height probably makes more sense but this is too good to pass up @benisblatt would you rather be 6’ with your dick or your current 6’3 or whatever with a 7.5 incher?

Are the height gains normal bone or would they be penile tissue?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
eh height .my cock is too long already.

Height if I was 6’3.5 I’d be happy. 6’1 is such a shit height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
monster cock no cap

Dieck

Height. There’s such a thing as a dick that’s too big.

Height. There’s such a thing as a dick that’s too big.

i would want to be above 6'5 tbh im 6'2 but wouldnt mind be anything between mine and 6'5

how is this even a question

dick, imagine how good it would feel to go to public gym showers and brutally dick mogging all the roidcels there
the only people who use gym showers are 80 year old men
have fun dick mogging them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
Because it’s average af

hmm not sure 6'1 is average unless you play basketball or go clubbing.i mog most ppl in town (i live in uk).

Height of course. Going from 5’11.5 to 6’1.5 is good (187 cm is my dream height, I’m 182) and my dick is already decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and WadlowMaxxing
I would add it to my PFL tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
1 to dick 1 to height

dick
two inches of dick are more valuable than two inches of height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and WadlowMaxxing
Height of course. Going from 5’11.5 to 6’1.5 is good (187 cm is my dream height, I’m 182) and my dick is already decent
you look taller, similar to Pewdiepie. I always pictured him as 190cm+

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
you look taller, similar to Pewdiepie. I always pictured him as 190cm+
Apparently Pewds is 175 cm, but claims 180, so if I claimed as much as him I could claim 187 too rofl, but 182 isn’t a bad height, I almost never feel short and I heightmog a lot of guys. Reason I wanna be tall is because I look at models and I wanna have their elegant tall look but they’re all around the 6’2 mark, but I guess now 182 can also look tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
wtf lol proportionately 2 inches of dick is way more, maybe height is worth more though if you're under 6"

wtf lol proportionately 2 inches of dick is way more, maybe height is worth more though if you're under 6"
Yeah, but it’s worth less. By the time a girl sees your dick, she’s already decided if she’s going to fuck you or not. Height is much more psychologically attractive to women.

Yeah, but it’s worth less. By the time a girl sees your dick, she’s already decided if she’s going to fuck you or not. Height is much more psychologically attractive to women.
Idk again I think it depends on your pre existing stats. As a 6"1 normie I'd prefer to destroy puss than be very mildly more attractive height wise

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
Rather have 9 inch dick than still be under 6 foot.

Idk again I think it depends on your pre existing stats. As a 6"1 normie I'd prefer to destroy puss than be very mildly more attractive height wise
Thats true. Above 6 foot you’re pretty much set.

I still think dick size is more of a shit test than anything. They care more about who they’re fucking (Eg social status, physical attractiveness to other females) than how many inches their dick is. And for some, big dicks literally hurt.

6'1 to 6'3 won't change shit. Definitely adding 2 inches to my subhuman 7x5 micro penis.