Add 2 inches to your height or dick?

I’m 6’2 so I would have 6’2 height and 8.5 penis unmoggable combo tbh

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
Height is so much more important, imagine being 5’10 with a 8 inch dick vs 6’ with a 6 inch. Who are bitches gonna fuck more my guy?

Height because I'm fine with being a virgin for life but I'm not fine with being a short little kid everywhere I go

dick because no woman has the ability resist an insane 99.9 percentile huge cock
you could literally be the most toxic monster boyfriend, she would come back crawling like an abused dog for ur 9 incher
This is literally the truth of this world.

Both cope in comparison to 2 mms (not inches) of forward growth

It’s possible to add up to 2 inches to your height and dick size at any age.

Height is so much more important, imagine being 5’10 with a 8 inch dick vs 6’ with a 6 inch. Who are bitches gonna fuck more my guy?
From what I've seen, the 5'10 guy if people find out what he's packing. In the real world, 8" is like 1/5000 guys which ascends you automatically. Take the dickpill my friend

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax
From what I've seen, the 5'10 guy if people find out what he's packing. In the real world, 8" is like 1/5000 guys which ascends you automatically. Take the dickpill my friend
Yeah your right I meant to make it more like 7” vs 5” on a 5’8 guy vs 6’ since a lot of sub 6’ fraud height

5'10 to 6'0 is marginal, 6.5 inches to 8.5 Inches is significant. Dick easily

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Height, 5'2 -> 5'4 with lifts that can be 5'5/5'6 which is still manlet but compared to 5'2? It's beyond a blessing. 2 inches to my dick would increase it to 8.2 which makes no difference because unless you actually have sex, a long dick is irrelevant. And uhhh....not many girls trying to hop on a 5'2 dude's dick.

height any day

simple, if u atleast 6 feet choose to add 2 inches to dick
What you picking fellas. Its a hard one, but I'd go height simply because it is outwardly visible and gives you an advantage in everyday situations.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas