Add 5-10% on your bodyfat calculations when cutting.

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
So many posters are deluded or don't understand bodyfat. If you have a 6 pack you are probably 15% bodyfat the only reason we use 10% is because it's some sort of internet meaning for being lean. Online calculators, dexa scans and everything else really are not accurate. Let me give a relatable example.

6' tall, 15 inch biceps flexed, natty and lifts 3 times a week.

At a true 10% bodyfat they are looking at about 165lbs in weight.

If they just want a standared 4-6 pack and lean enough for facial aesthetics probably 170 lbs at 13 -15 %

If you are not lifting seriously and are 6' tall you have no buisness being over 170lbs! Add 5lbs for every inch above 6 and subtract 5 for every inch under 6 to dee if it applies to you.

Just to really drive home the point if you are 6' tall and over 180lbs and think you are sub 20% bodyfat you could step on stage as an amateur bodybuilder or mens physique competitor.

TLDR

Start dieting.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1680, samm735 and 2 others
Who care about bodyfat percentages when it's all about looks? If you look like shit at 15% bodyfat you need to keep cutting fat. If you think you are 6% bodyfat and look like shit? Keep cutting fat.. Still look like shit at -11% bodyfat? KEEP LOSING WEIGHT.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 685, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Yea 10-12% body fat is literally dick skin shredded, should be veins** starting to show up around the oblique and around the hip area at that point. Life fuel for me I always thought I was lean then saw how I didn't have any abs under the worst sunlight so I still have a lot of potential to lose my face fat tbh. 5'10'' 170 lbs, 162 lbs after drying out all the water/glycogen in a standard diet so I think last time I calculated assuming 15-16% bodyfat I would need to drop to 150 maybe even lower accounting for carbing up. I think that's another big thing too you drop 5-6% of your weight in the first week of a diet just from water and shouldnt be accounted for in terms of fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, middayshowers and PubertyMaxxer
So many posters are deluded or don't understand bodyfat. If you have a 6 pack you are probably 15% bodyfat the only reason we use 10% is because it's some sort of internet meaning for being lean. Online calculators, dexa scans and everything else really are not accurate. Let me give a relatable example.

If they just want a standared 4-6 pack and lean enough for facial aesthetics probably 170 lbs at 13 -15 %

If you are not lifting seriously and are 6' tall you have no buisness being over 170lbs! Add 5lbs for every inch above 6 and subtract 5 for every inch under 6 to dee if it applies to you.

Just to really drive home the point if you are 6' tall and over 180lbs and think you are sub 20% bodyfat you could step on stage as an amateur bodybuilder or mens physique competitor.

TLDR

Start dieting.
PROPER WEIGHT FOR 6' IS AT LEAST 90KG!! YOU CANT BE MAN BELOW 90KG!! DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR BF IS. 170LBS AT 6' IS SUBHUMAN WEIGHT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
PROPER WEIGHT FOR 6' IS AT LEAST 90KG!! YOU CANT BE MAN BELOW 90KG!! DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR BF IS. 170LBS AT 6' IS SUBHUMAN WEIGHT.
Cope. ~80kg is proper weight at 6'0

TLDR

Start dieting.
BTW how legit in your OP are professional weight machines at gym ? u know that one when u stand on them with bare feet and hold those "things" then low current voltage goes through your body

kinobody claims 6% when he has clearly never been under 10 on youtube.

everyone underestimates their own bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Who care about bodyfat percentages when it's all about looks? If you look like shit at 15% bodyfat you need to keep cutting fat. If you think you are 6% bodyfat and look like shit? Keep cutting fat.. Still look like shit at -11% bodyfat? KEEP LOSING WEIGHT.
The point I took away here is that people underestimate their body fat, which is kind of a good thing if you think you're lean but your face is fat still. You're probably a couple percentages higher than you are and this extra couple of pounds will enable you to lose that stubborn facial fat pad

BTW how legit in your OP are professional weight machines at gym ? u know that one when u stand on them with bare feet and hold those "things" then low current voltage goes through your body
Pretty terrible. Rule should be don't care about bodyfat until you can see abs. Eye test over everything tbh.
MAN STARTS AT 90KG 100KG OS GOOD, 110 IS IDEAL
Sure if you have a genetically lean face but you will never be lean at the weights you list even on roids.
kinobody claims 6% when he has clearly never been under 10 on youtube.

everyone underestimates their own bf%
Lol exactly. Anyone under 4% is risking death and at 6% you should be looking disgusting to most people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
What do you mean DEXA is not accurate?

What do you mean DEXA is not accurate?
Can get huge margins of error with different factors like hydration. The difference could be someone thinking they are 13% when they are actually like 19% or more.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Im laughing at 15bf niggas lmao bf>lean muscle

Get btfo meathead cunts ayy
Op you are one of most hi iq niggaa here tbh,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can get huge margins of error with different factors like hydration
lol I heard from PSL for years that it's the only accurate measure of BF, can't believe you

JFL AT 100KG NIGGAS AT 20 LMAOOOO

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back