@Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Mentally lost cel, szolliontaraelis, beypazarisoda0 and 2 others
How many Turkish people are there here?

• +1
Reactions: Mentally lost cel, mewcoper and Deleted member 23554
We have a German subforum for turkish people already. :feelsgah:

How many Turkish people are there here?
Probably more than you think. Apparently Turkish women are some of the most selective and uppity in the world. They think their own men are horrifying. I have a turkish friend who always rants about it, plus they are always looking for ways to get German women since their own hate them

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Mentally lost cel, Elvisandreaa and 6 others

Probably more than you think. Apparently Turkish women are some of the most selective and uppity in the world. They think their own men are horrifying. I have a turkish friend who always rants about it, plus they are always looking for ways to get German women since their own hate them
u need to be a bbc (big balkan cock) in turkey in order to slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, mewcoper, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person

yeah hypergamy is even worse here the average height is 5’9-10 but you’re invisible if you’re under 180cm unless you are a gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and mewcoper
yeah hypergamy is even worse here the average height is 5’9-10 but you’re invisible if you’re under 180cm unless you are a gigachad
Turkey is incel hell, i know 30+ guys who never even touch the woman, it's brutal. I know a guy who lost his v card at 27 but looks chadlite. There is something awkward in Turkey it's not all about looks you need more than that i think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and Deleted member 23554
Turkey is incel hell, i know 30+ guys who never even touch the woman, it's brutal. I know a guy who lost his v card at 27 but looks chadlite. There is something awkward in Turkey it's not all about looks you need more than that i think.
You need to have everything.Even in some cases, Popularity and status are way important than looks and height.
You can see chadlite virgins and LTN slayers.That is because turkish foids are bad when it comes to choice a bf.They don't care the looks unless your looks in top 5%.Turkish foids only care what other foids think about their boyfriend so if you are in social circle you need other females approval.Most turkish men have 0 value in female society due to lack of social activity,popularity and ofc looks.

The ones who get girlfriend are just some lucky normies.Just be lucky normie that is it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mewcoper and szolliontaraelis
I don't like Turks, they're a dirty people occupying rightful Byzantine land.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, PubertyMaxxer and mewcoper
You need to have everything.Even in some cases, Popularity and status are way important than looks and height.
You can see chadlite virgins and LTN slayers.That is because turkish foids are bad when it comes to choice a bf.They don't care the looks unless your looks in top 5%.Turkish foids only care what other foids think about their boyfriend so if you are in social circle you need other females approval.Most turkish men have 0 value in female society due to lack of social activity,popularity and ofc looks.

The ones who get girlfriend are just some lucky normies.Just be lucky normie that is it.
True asf. My tinder results in south africa and turkey is DRASTICALLY different. Tinder matches in Turkey is 30-40 WEEKLY, while in South Africa its 99+ over a fucking DAY. Turkish women only love thugmaxxed kurdish monkeys, tiktokmaxxed iqcels, or moneymaxxed truecels/normies.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Some of the slayers in Turkey

Tallfags:

Thugmaxxed drugmoney or fathermoneycels

Ultra cringe prettyboyishcels

There are so many prettyboyishcels in tiktok but i just couldn't find now

Attachments

• 1671969906769.png
    1671969906769.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Elvisandreaa and beypazaripilled
9D98367D 2542 45E1 B47F FE0449B5D3AE

• JFL
Reactions: wateriswet
True asf. My tinder results in south africa and turkey is DRASTICALLY different. Tinder matches in Turkey is 30-40 WEEKLY, while in South Africa its 99+ over a fucking DAY. Turkish women only love thugmaxxed kurdish monkeys, tiktokmaxxed iqcels, or moneymaxxed truecels/normies.

nah they care about looks as well but statusmaxxing is legit if you are a tall normie

nah they care about looks as well but statusmaxxing is legit if you are a tall normie
Only if you are in top 10%.T foids literally disgust 90% of male population.
anything below Chadlite is ugly for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Biggest chad in turkey

• Love it
We really do need a Turkish subforum, I really do struggle with english

• +1
Is there natural body building show in turkey?

Turkish women are made for big jewish cock.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, hiwasuwor and Marsiere214
Your pleas have been heard and it'll be introduced very soon

• Love it
they are made for big black cock just like every other women
Every women is made for big jewish cock, goy

• Love it
Turkish women are hypergamic monsters