Adderall is fucking great for ADHD

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
First of all, yes Adderall mogs Ritalin back to the meth laboratory, it has a far better effect on me, it makes me feel enhanced,
rather then zombie and just weird in general like Ritalin does

I can concentrate so easily now, and despite my first time 30mg dosage, I am not eutrophic, at least yet,
however I am happy about how different everything is

I just played a few RTS games which take crazy concentration skills, and I was able to fully do their meta without fucking up,
I pressed all of the rights keybinds and microed pretty good and won and was the best player in multiple games, soon I will have school and I will see how it effects me in class

The little of appetite that was left in my fasting hours, is now gone completely and I can see how easier it will be to stick to a strict caloric deficit

Energy wise, I actually feel less hyperactive actually rather then having the need to run, but I do feel far less tired/fatigued, and I have far more mental energy to focus on things that require a lot of mental energy dedicated to them, I also feel way more productive and actually want to do a few things, I cleaned my bed and prepared pretty fast after it took an effect

jfl I though the saying that saying "taking ADHD meds is like putting on glasses for the first time and seeing everything as it should be" was a meme,
but its completely true

can't wait to see how it will effect me later on, especially on a social setting with my school mates and class, and on things which are generally important

only major "side effect" was that I had a bit of anxiety when taking it, because it was my first time and I was afraid of the side effects and how it would effect me, I have it with every treatment I get so its normal for me, so far I only feel no appetite (which is actually good for me) and a bit warm and my mouth is a bit dry

so far, those are my effects after 2 hours, will update

TLDR
Adderall boosted my concentration by a lot, made me less hyperactive, but more mentally energized, also better at video games, and soon will see on how it effects me in school, I guess you can see it all from the wall of text I wrote lol
also mogs ritalin back to the meth laboratory

Warning for none-ADHD users
Don't take adderall if you don't have ADHD, especially not my dosage since I have a very severe case of it
I don't believe that adderall only helps for those with ADHD (however, it does effect ADHD users the best and the most)
but it is addictive and you build tolerance to it very fast if you don't have ADHD

Modafinil is a far better option if you don't actually suffer from ADHD and need energy to do something productive, since
its not addictive and you don't build up tolerance to it at all

however if you have ADHD, then take adderall since its much stronger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Bewusst and Mongrelcel
Just dont take it everyday

Nigga really took adderall and hopped on a videogame, those are your golden hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
Nigga really took adderall and hopped on a videogame, those are your golden hours
The best I ever was at games was when I was on shrooms. Idk why. I expected to suck ass, but my K/D ratio was like 10 and people were claiming I was hacking and shit. I thought shrooms make u more impaired

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I have to take it everyday in the morning and in the afternoon for a full week to get used to it and see how it effects me according to my neurologist and every other source, also I start school at 12am and I literally had nothing better to do since I prepard pretty fast today :lul:

The best I ever was at games was when I was on shrooms. Idk why. I expected to suck ass, but my K/D ratio was like 10 and people were claiming I was hacking and shit. I thought shrooms make u more impaired
Thats fucking retarded, if i was you i wouldve done my homework or some shit

I have to take it everyday in the morning and in the afternoon for a full week to get used to it according to my neurologist and every other source, also I start school at 12am and I literally had nothing better to do since I prepard pretty fast today
Oh i have plenty of assignments left, adderall would help me tbh.

Oh i have plenty of assignments left, adderall would help me tbh.
Summer break is literally near and teachers don't do shit, how tf do you still get assignments

Summer break is literally near and teachers don't do shit, how tf do you still get assignments
Leftover ones, and my teachers take their job srs

Im pretty sure they have a positive effect on adhd, you low iq narcy
Dude u gotta be trolling cuz if not ur the most retarded person I talked to in the past month or so. Positive effect for ADHD my ass. They make you see fucking gnomes and trees growing out of walls. You dumb fuck, try doing homework while having a trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dude u gotta be trolling cuz if not ur the most retarded person I talked to in the past month or so. Positive effect for ADHD my ass. They make you see fucking gnomes and trees growing out of walls. You dumb fuck, try doing homework while having a trip
Ive never had a trip im just playing w u bro

Even on adderall I still manage to get nothing accomplished. I have no desire to do anything. I cannot sit still for more than 10 minutes. I want to read books and study mathematics but I just do not have the will power to sit still and study. Fuck my shitty existence. I will be trying psychedelic mushrooms in a few weeks and maybe that will help me see what the fuck i am doing wrong

typical amphetamine-fueled essay

First of all, yes Adderall mogs Ritalin back to the meth laboratory, it has a far better effect on me, it makes me feel enhanced,

I can concentrate so easily now, and despite my first time 30mg dosage, I am not eutrophic, at least yet,

I just played a few RTS games which take crazy concentration skills, and I was able to fully do their meta without fucking up,
I pressed all of the rights keybinds and microed pretty good and won and was the best player in multiple games, soon I will have school and I will see how it effects me in class

The little of appetite that was left in my fasting hours, is now gone completely and I can see how easier it will be to stick to a strict caloric deficit

Energy wise, I actually feel less hyperactive actually rather then having the need to run, but I do feel far less tired/fatigued, and I have far more mental energy to focus on things that require a lot of mental energy dedicated to them, I also feel way more productive and actually want to do a few things, I cleaned my bed and prepared pretty fast after it took an effect

jfl I though the saying that saying "taking ADHD meds is like putting on glasses for the first time and seeing everything as it should be" was a meme,
but its completely true

can't wait to see how it will effect me later on, especially on a social setting with my school mates and class, and on things which are generally important

only major "side effect" was that I had a bit of anxiety when taking it, because it was my first time and I was afraid of the side effects and how it would effect me, I have it with every treatment I get so its normal for me, so far I only feel no appetite (which is actually good for me) and a bit warm and my mouth is a bit dry

TLDR
Adderall boosted my concentration by a lot, made me less hyperactive, but more mentally energized, also better at video games, and soon will see on how it effects me in school, I guess you can see it all from the wall of text I wrote lol

Don't take adderall if you don't have ADHD, especially not my dosage since I have a very severe case of it
I don't believe that adderall only helps for those with ADHD (however, it does effect ADHD users the best and the most)
but it is addictive and you build tolerance to it very fast if you don't have ADHD

Modafinil is a far better option if you don't actually suffer from ADHD and need energy to do something productive, since

The drugs giveth and the drugs taketh. Enjoy while they giveth weak one

but its completely true

TLDR

how can u take aderrall from singapore? Like many country ban aderrall

im addicted

careful about hairloss on adderall