Adderall is the best social drug

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
All of my social anxiety and inhibition is gone when I take it. It does jackshit for productivity and ADHD for me, but I can talk to people without any issues and easily carry the conversation. Even talked to a Stacy with 0 nervousness at all.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 20652
You are on nicotine, caffeine, now aderall...anything else?

Also, you are never gonna kick the smoking habit...it is for life. I know this because i am constantly trying to quit tobacco and always fail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
do you have to talk through a megaphone so people can hear you at 6'7?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20370
You are on nicotine, caffeine, now aderall...anything else?

Also, you are never gonna kick the smoking habit...it is for life. I know this because i am constantly trying to quit tobacco and always fail
I ain't no weak minded bitch. I can quit anything if I want to. If I can't do something, then it can't be done.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Johnnybegood
Are you sure? I only took it once and had a real "tunnel vision/focus"

only works when i combine it with alcohol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and MakinMogReturns
You ever tried DXM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
It does jackshit for productivity and ADHD for me, but I can talk to people without any issues and easily carry the conversation. Even talked to a Stacy with 0 nervousness at all.
Euphoric effects give depressed people energy: productivity if they lack it. It treats ADHD through other mechanism like improving focus shifting and attention to detail. Do you have symptoms of bipolar btw?
I can talk to people without any issues and easily carry the conversation. Even talked to a Stacy with 0 nervousness at all.
This iswhy people get addicted to cocaine/meth

in my country you can only get prescribed ritalin:confused:

That's true but unfortunately amphetamine has high neurotoxicity.

Opiates are safer n they are not neurotoxic like amphetamine is and will still have those pro social empathogenic lack of social inhibition effect. Try talking to girl on Oxycodone/percocet. Will be easy too but atleast you save your brain from damaging dopaminergic neurons like amphetamine/adderal does

Talking to girls on opiates like Oxycodone feels like talking to girls on MDMA but without negative n damaging effects on neurons n brain

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 17735
@sebsyx Why laugh bro?

@sebsyx Why laugh bro?
Oxycodone is not something to take lightly.
It has some serious side effects and currently has a lot of law suits pending in the US against it

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 20652
Oxycodone is not something to take lightly.
It has some serious side effects and currently has a lot of law suits pending in the US against it

Side effects in terms of heavy withdrawal symptoms after quitting it if a daily use has been made yeah

But not neurotoxic. Opiates don't actually cause neuron loss in the brain. Amphetamines do however

That's true but unfortunately amphetamine has high neurotoxicity.

Opiates are safer n they are not neurotoxic like amphetamine is and will still have those pro social empathogenic lack of social inhibition effect. Try talking to girl on Oxycodone/percocet. Will be easy too but atleast you save your brain from damaging dopaminergic neurons like amphetamine/adderal does

Talking to girls on opiates like Oxycodone feels like talking to girls on MDMA but without negative n damaging effects on neurons n brain
What is neurotoxicity? Some tinfoil hat conspiracist shit?

where do you get it